Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

uh, nothing creative. just read. Staff_zps08fc6213

uh, nothing creative. just read. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b uh, nothing creative. just read. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nuh, nothing creative. just read. Liz_zpse62da61auh, nothing creative. just read. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

uh, nothing creative. just read. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
uh, nothing creative. just read. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
uh, nothing creative. just read. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
uh, nothing creative. just read. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
uh, nothing creative. just read. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
uh, nothing creative. just read. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
uh, nothing creative. just read. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
uh, nothing creative. just read. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

uh, nothing creative. just read. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

uh, nothing creative. just read. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

uh, nothing creative. just read.

Go down 
+2
Erin Lynn Smith
Kit Kat Petrova. [:
6 posters

Which option?
Start over from scratch.
uh, nothing creative. just read. Vote_lcap30%uh, nothing creative. just read. Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Keep the site the way it is.
uh, nothing creative. just read. Vote_lcap10%uh, nothing creative. just read. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Deleting the people I just plain don't like.
uh, nothing creative. just read. Vote_lcap60%uh, nothing creative. just read. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

uh, nothing creative. just read. Empty
PostSubject: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 pm

So...i wanna do something but I don't know what... So I guess I'll ask you guys.

i was thinking about just starting the site over from scratch. Like, deleting everything and just resetting and me being stricter/possibly happier and more active. keep shit the way it is, and i'll basically just fade away because i hate the site as it is. uh, delete the people i hate and like blocking them and keeping stuff balanced. maybe i have more options, but i'm just falling asleep typing this.

yeah, sorry if i sound like a bitch but i'm pretty much just done sitting down and taking the stupidest shit.

if you have more ideas of what i do, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Question, would all of our characters be deleted or will they be brought over to the new site?
How about threads as well?
I am just curious Smile
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:05 pm

i would literally delete everything and everyone, except the mods.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Oh
So we would have to create all of our characters and make some threads all over again?
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 pm

pretty much. and we'd reset, so no one knows anyone except the canons. you can make your characters the same and all, but...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Okay and I understand completely Smile
People have not respected the rules and such and you need to start fresh
I casted my vote though on which of the three choices I like better
No matter what I will respect your choice.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:12 pm

So would we start all over when you have the new site? And do we have to apply again??
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:12 pm

yes. and it's not really a new site, it'd be right here. just the same site, but like starting over.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Oh okay. Another question. So lets say there are people you don't like right now. Will you not accept them or how are you going to make ally his. That must be really hard.. To do all that all over again.
Back to top Go down
Jei Hawkins

Jei Hawkins

Bites : 14

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:37 pm

I say do what makes you happy especially if the people that you know/support you are ok with it. Sometimes a fresh start is a good thing. On the note of people not knowing anyone except canons, I have yet to even app but my introductory characters were just going to be human and pretty clueless about the supernatural (despite some things) at first to start off anyway, so whatever choice you make would be fine with me, and I'll hold off on posting my app if necessary until a final decision is made.

I do think that people need to consider the rules. On a board I used to post at, things got out of control because one person decided to go beyond the focus of the plot (and godmod at that), and I mean way off (although it did result in my character making a few hilarious inside jokes during the roleplay about the situation when sudden moves were made to eliminate the problem in the storyline.) We had to scrap a very good storyline opportunity because of it, and the admin of that board was not very happy. I think a major problem there was people not asking questions and basically just not reading/commincating before posting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Go with whatever you like, but I tend to start over on my sites and go from there. It's much easier really. Sorry for being blunt, but this gives everyone a second chance. (I.e: vamp oc's can be human or whatever. Dead carries can come back to life and thrive.)

Or you can delete people we just plain hate and start over. I can give you a list of some names I'd personally be happy to never see again. (I never say that so you know I'm serious)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm

I guess it's the best to start over. For everyone I think.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Hon I just got on and saw this now I'm gonna cast my vote but may I give you a suggestion? Why not start over basically but delete the people that are giving you issues then go through and delete all the threads and what ever everyone posted. You know if you need help love just ask, you're not alone in this. If you delete the threads it will basically be like starting over and give everyone a clean slate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uh, nothing creative. just read.   uh, nothing creative. just read. Empty

Back to top Go down

uh, nothing creative. just read.
Page 1 of 1