Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Relax (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Relax (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Relax (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRelax (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aRelax (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Relax (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Relax (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Relax (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Relax (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Relax (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Relax (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Relax (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Relax (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Relax (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Relax (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Relax (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 pm

I take a seat at the bar and order a glass of bourbon. I shake my head as the bartender raises an eyebrow at me. Bourbon is not my usual. I'm more of a Jack kind of guy, but ever since I've been dating Kendall, I've been drinking Bourbon more and more. She's rubbing off on me. I glance around the bar to see if there's anyone that looks worth talking to. I'm not looking for a date; I'm happy dating Kendall. I just could use a friend, a real friend. No agendas, no fights, just good drinks and good conversation. I nod to the bartender in thanks as he sets my drink in front of me. I take a long gulp and glance at my watch.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Bites : 31
Awesomeness : 0

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:08 pm

I walk into the bar, i was getting kinda tired of the bar scene but i decided to check it out, so i sit down and do my make up till i see Lucas Reid and I run up and hug him almost spilling his bourbon.
Wow one of the increasingly famous Reid brothers, too bad your not the blonde one but a Reid is a Reid, speaking of Casper he's not mad that i told you about him right he didn't know you guys were family actually i didn't know either just that ya looked alike and he's told me about his dad leaving his mom and him..kinda hurt him and finding out that he just left her for his real family ouch
I take a sip of his bourbon and cross my legs, in my mini skirt and relax, it was weird running into Lucas here but it was nice to see a familiar face. Besides anyone who know's of my hybrid boyfriend Francis is definitely someone I want to be around to make sure he's safe.

I look down at the table clearly something is on my mind
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Before I know it, I'm enveloped in the arms of Naya Summer. I smirk as she takes a sip of my drink. Increasingly famous? Hardly. Casper's fine about it. He moved into the Estate with me, so I guess you could say we're a big happy family, of course except for Jon, but that'll work itself out. Naya's great and all, but I was kinda hoping for someone my age. I miss Kendall. She's been at rehearsal everyday now and we haven't been able to see each other as much. I study Naya; something's on her mind. Alright, what's on your mind? Don't BS me either. I can tell when you're lying.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Just wonder if you know of Francis he was my werewolf boyfriend when i first activated the curse and he's now a hybrid sired to Klaus i don't know if you have ran into him or what Klaus is making him do i just want him to be safe and eventually come back to me. I know i do things and have my fun but deep down i care if he lives or dies i wondered if you would make me a promise that no matter what you'd find Francis and keep him safe even if he is sired by Klaus.
I look away awaiting his response hopefully he'll be a friend and help me out
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 pm

I frown. No, I've never heard of a "Francis" except for that night in the woods when Eragon attacked you two. This guy must be pretty important for Naya to care enough to have me look out for him. But I promise that I'll keep an eye out for him, and if I find him, I'll make sure that no one hurts him. I take a sip of my bourbon. I've never even heard of a Francis before.
Back to top Go down
Naya Summer

Naya Summer

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Thanks Lucas i hope its not too much to ask your not sired so Klaus may try to kill you... i should ask Casper he actually know who Francis is... i should give him a call then. I say.. as I go to get up and begin dialing Casper's number.

OOC: Francis is one of the hybrids who Klaus will kill during that hybrid Massacre
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 pm

OOC: Gotcha.

I nod as Naya excuses herself to call Casper. It's unlikely that he'll pick up after what happened with Alex; he's probably still upset about it. I pull out my phone and call Kendall. Unsurprisingly her phone is turned off and I'm sent to voicemail. I know that she has rehearsal right now, but I miss her. I decide to leave a message.
Hey babe, I know you're at rehearsal but I miss you and was wondering when you might have a lunch break or even a five minute break. I miss talking to you, dancing with you, I just miss being with you. Give me a call back when you can. Love you, bye.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Bites : 38

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Speaking to your girlfriend Reid, awww are you meeting her for a date what happened to the offer you made me at the Lockwoods. I say looking at him, although im flirting but im about business, i have to keep an eye on the Reids
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 pm

I smirk as none other than Kiara Constance sashays her way over to me. That offer was purely business, Kiara. Sorry to disappoint you, sweetheart, I don't go for Klaus' slaves. I smirk. I won't lie. I enjoy talking to Kiara; it gives me an opportunity to be an ass and not feel guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:07 pm

You call it being a slave, I call it living when a hybrid comes at you to kill you unless you help him, you kill him, when an original hybrid needs your help they don't ask, they threaten. Klaus can't kill me but he can kill my little sister, my mother and end my witches line Lucas. People like you sicken me thinking just rebel and do whats right but if you were in my shoes you would do the same. Imagine if you have the power to kill Klaus but Casper and Johnathan have to die in the process of you getting to Klaus... what would you do. I say ordering a drink a nice pina colada
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 pm

I can't help but feel bad for Kiara. Maybe I'd feel some sympathy if she didn't act like a bitch all the time. Rebel? I never said anything about rebelling, Kiara. I believe in surviving. When the time is right, yeah I might take Klaus down, but right now? No. I'm not stupid enough to take on one of the most powerful vampires in the world. I know my own strength. I sip my bourbon. I understand that you don't want anything to happen to your mother and sister, but consider asking for help. Klaus isn't here. You want to threaten me? Fine. You want to torture and kill me? Great. But there's another way, Kiara. I can help you. Casper, Jon and I, we can help you. Casper probably won't help you, but I will. I don't believe in standing back when this kinda shit happens, especially when I can help stop it. I'm not saying helping you will be a walk in the park. Honestly, I don't even know if I can help you, but I sure as hell will try, Kiara. You just have to give me the chance to. After all, it's my duty as a boyscout. I shake my head. What am I getting myself into?
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:32 am

I pull his bourbon away from him with magic and kiss him as I do this I I start feeling him up to make it look real.
I get close enough to whisper. ...Klaus trusts no one since Tyler and the Salvatores and the witch tried to desecated him. He even has that sired hybrid Francis watching me right now
I gesture to the corner across the room and there is a blonde male at the bar...no one is waiting on him clearly he is listening to see if he hears anything with his enhanced hearing. I kiss Lucas some more to make it seem like I'm having my fun with Lucas but I whisper more to him.
Listen boyscout he let Casper stay with you to watch you even his girlfriend is sired...you wanna play hero then find a hunter named Alistair hes one of the five Klaus has been tracking him he gave us the slip and hasnt been seen but fins him unsire cass and the lockwood and get the treasure that the hunters mark leads to...
I stop kissing him and pull away
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm seething but I manage to keep a calm exterior. I don't enjoy being kissed by other women when I have girlfriend already.. I stand and walk in between her legs placing my right hand on her hip and my left on her thigh. I lean in and press my lips to her ear. Alistair is dead. Casper killed him. Casper's well on his way to being unsired. He has a few more turns to go and he'll be free. I move my lips down her neck and back to her ear. I smirk against her ear as she shivers at the contact. Someone's attracted to me. Tell me where your mother and sister are. I free them; then you're free from Klaus. He'll have nothing to hold against you.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 pm

I glare at him clearly a little rattled and upset...Yes Klaus regularly tells me where he is keeping my parents hostage...LUCAS I realize i got a little loud so i quiet down.
I use the power of expression my own power i have enough power to make Klaus suffer unimaginable pain, if i knew where he kept them i would have just saved them myself... and what the fuck is wrong with Casper... oh god.... i rest my head on his shoulder as if im kissing on his neck... even if Francis was watching he and Klaus knew i am a wild one this isn't abnormal behavior public or not.
There is another hunter we had found out about ... but Alistair to our knowledge had the mark almost done, his name is Noah Zachariah... i don't know about this Noah guy but you have to find him... and unsire the girl or else she will report to Klaus. I get up smiling at him as I begin to walk away
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm

I grab her hand and pull her to me before she walks away. I glance at the center of the room where a band has begun playing slow music. I pull her over to the dance floor and wrap my arms around her waist. I don't think we've covered all bases yet. I lean forward and whisper in her ear. I'm aware that you don't know exactly where they are, Kiara, but I'm sure you have a general idea. Noah Zachariah is an arrogant ass; I know him. What am I supposed to do with him? This is ridiculous. Could she just tell me what to do without all this allusive BS.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 pm

I begin to dance with him...Do i have to spell it out for you, help him complete his mark, and he's not arrogant just efficient problem is your a hybrid he has the urge to kill you so i doubt he'd be nice to you. Klaus regularly moves them he knows that if i catch on to where they are i'll just get them myself.. so i really don't know. If you help Noah complete the mark you can find what Klaus is looking for an use it against him... Noah won't help you outright though but try to persuade him i say to him as Francis gets up and walks up to me and Lucas.

"you two are awfully friendly in public... is something going on" he asked looking at the both of us.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm

I smirk not taking my eyes off Kiara. Finally I meet the famous Francis. Is there something wrong with being, friendly, in public? We're just having some fun. I hope we're not offending you. Besides, Kiara should be leaving. Kiara, don't you have a doctor's appointment? My voice is sarcastic and threatening. He'd better back off before I break him in half.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Constance

Kiara Constance

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am

I look at Lucas and walk off and Francis just glares at him, some hybrids like Francis were given the order to leave the Reid's alone. Francis was Klaus's ears and spy that's it but you can tell he wanted to rip Lucas apart.

Nothing wrong bro we both hybrids, just saying that witch can't be trusted and neither can you, an attack on Klaus is an attack on all of us so if your planning anything against Klaus i'll find out about it. Oh and stay away from Naya Sire bond or not i'll rip your esophagus out bro. he had said to Lucas turning away from him and following Kiara
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 pm

I smirk as Francis walks away. I settle down on a bar stool and glance around.

(Thread ended?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relax (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax (Open)   Relax (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relax (Open)
Page 1 of 1