Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Anger (Open)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Anger (Open)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Anger (Open)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAnger (Open)  Liz_zpse62da61aAnger (Open)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Anger (Open)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Anger (Open)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Anger (Open)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Anger (Open)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Anger (Open)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Anger (Open)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Anger (Open)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Anger (Open)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Anger (Open)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anger (Open)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Anger (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Anger (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Anger (Open)    Anger (Open)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 pm

I flip off of the wall as Burn it to the Ground ends. I run a hand through my hair and walk to the table in the corner. I take a sip of water. I'm part-timing at this dance studio to help out Kendall with business. Male instructors are growing high in demand, and I can be helpful in that respect. I am a good dancer. My mother made me learn. Walk-ins are welcome. Wonder if I'll get any students today. There's been an abundance of men trying to please their lovers and women trying to learn how to be more "sexy."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

Anger (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)    Anger (Open)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

I walk into the dance studio and lowe and behold its Lucas Reid... actually I think i'll say that.
Low and behold its Lucas Reid the man who made the mistake of marrying my sister when he was still in love with his ex....hmm how long were you and Erin married for again, Im just wondering how long will it take you to marry kendall and realize your still in love with someone else. I say being snide ... he hurt Erin i wasn't going to be buddy buddy I smelled him as I walked by, this is my first time seeing him ever since Erin told me what happened, obviously I want to murder him ... well not murder but I do want to hurt him but I'm a good brother and would never go behind my sister's back and harm someone she asked me not to.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Anger (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)    Anger (Open)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:08 pm

I ignore his snide comment. Do you have an appointment, sir, or are you a walk-in? I look at him and wait for a reply. Katherine talked to me yesterday. They're broken up. Shocker. Primo's an ass. Katherine's not. I am dressed in blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I treat Primo as if he is just a regular customer.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Anger (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)    Anger (Open)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Nope no appointment, I just came to pick your brain you know katherine and i need help with katherine, i have been a soldier all my life im not good with this sort of thing what to do... please. I ask
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Anger (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)    Anger (Open)  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. I've been a soldier all my life, too. This is a dance studio, not a couple's counseling group. I gesture to the door. There's a great counseling center down the street. I'd happily give you directions. I look at him. We're not exactly friends. I hurt your sister, and I'm happy to hear that she's moved on. So tell me, why in the hell would you come to me for advice? I shake my head. You want a dance lesson, by all means, fine, but I'm not here to give relationship advice, I'm a teacher. To be perfectly honest, I don't blame Kat for breaking up with you. I shake my head. She's a sister to me. You're not her type. At the house, she meant to permanently break up with you, but you started to tear up so she felt bad. I don't see you as good for her. Maybe you will change, but you'd best do a lot of changing. She deserves better than you.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Anger (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)    Anger (Open)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Really you have a lot of nerve to determine who is good for me and who is not, your no one to judge and frankly im happy my sister moved on, Nic seems like he's the better man for her and if im not right for katherine then so be it but I won't be judged by the likes of you. I came to you because you know her plain and simple regardless of what happened with you and my sister because thats what men do we swallow our pride for those we love and I'd make a deal with the devil himself if it meant getting kat back but if that's not in our future then so be it. I say as Lucas doesn't know me well enough to judge my character, and for him to say that Kat felt bad for me really struck a chord with me. I have been calling Erin but she hasn't answered guess she's too busy. I decide to leave as talking to lucas didn't help and Katherine seems to be letting the entire supernatural and natural world know that she's on the market... honestly I wish things between us stayed private. As I walk out I see a woman walking in... werewolf pretty attractive, she gives me a half smile as she enters the studio
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Anger (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger (Open)    Anger (Open)  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 pm

END THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anger (Open)  Empty