Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

skeletons :Mature: Staff_zps08fc6213

skeletons :Mature: Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b skeletons :Mature: 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nskeletons :Mature: Liz_zpse62da61askeletons :Mature: 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

skeletons :Mature: 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
skeletons :Mature: Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
skeletons :Mature: Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
skeletons :Mature: Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
skeletons :Mature: Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
skeletons :Mature: Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
skeletons :Mature: Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
skeletons :Mature: Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

skeletons :Mature: Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

skeletons :Mature: Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

skeletons :Mature:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

skeletons :Mature: Empty
PostSubject: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Noah was in his car just driving:
"I kept getting the feeling that something was off about that waitress, and the hunter what the hell was up with him, he wanted to lead a normal life but that is impossible once your eyes have been opened. I should have tested her hell she could be one of them, or human hell or something else entirely but too late now wasn't the first time a supernatural evaded my radar kind of the reason i wear vervained clothing. Not your typical Hunter not your typical one of the five no thing is killing me i am not for the traps i'd rather kill them up close because that's how they kill us. Up close and personal even with my enhanced hunter reflexes their speed is greater, their strength is greater...., but im deadlier" he thought as he pulled into a motel all the signs pointed to Mystic falls..."i gotta get a home, i'll start looking tomorrow" he thought as a thought of that kid popped into his head....something about him was so familiar.

Xavier made it home snuck past his mom and went straight to bed...

Naya on the other hand was at a party:
"WHOOO HOOO FINALLY THIS DUMP COMES ALIVE" she says as she is dancing with any guy that she sets her eyes on. Gyrating and moving wearing just some shorts and a skimpy tanktop driving guys crazy. The ones that get too handsy she proceeds to damn near break their fingers. Its hot in the party sweat dripping down her body, but she was finally having fun what else was a werewolf girl suppose to do leading a normal life was out of the question and Francis being Sired to Klaus made him dull now, but she didn't want to leave without him she still loves him so its best to stay where she knows he will always be as Klaus stationed him there... but in the mean time..."SHOTS SHOTS...SHOOOOTS WHOOOOO" I screamed as I went off in the party
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Eragon was stand on the road, before he noticed a car coming her used his speed, reached out his hand, and hit the car, the car stopped. Where it was as he hit it, and then hits the car denting it. He looked at the man in the car. He seemed well."Get out." He said calmly.

Sergiy was at the partying, to he wore, black boots, black socks, black tight skinny jeans, no boxers at all, and a black tight shirt, he was enjoying partying and all. His dancing around everyone, enjoying, one girl caught his eye, he even smelled her, she was a Werewolf, and a wild one like he was. Well, guess he can try. Just hoping Sophia won't found out, It's not like his trying anything yet. He came up next to her, and starting dancing behind her he looked at her and spoke."Hey, Sweet cheeks." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:50 pm

"Whoo another dog come to play i didn't think there was much of us in mystic falls if you didn't count the hybrids anyway my name is Naya and I don't give a fuck what your name is just either dance or get me another drink" she says hands in the air and runs them through her hair she has had a lot to drink but being a werewolf with her enhanced metabolism this was a slight buzz for her but she was a little tipsy as she danced with him. Seeing his frame she rips his shirt off and he was beyond muscular he must have worked out like crazy before awakening the curse or after packing muscles on top of muscles. "NICE!!!... You don't know a guy named Francis do you about your height blonde hair with the old Justin Beiber haircut...hybrid? she asked always trying to find out information on Francis as she always wanted to know what he was up to... or even Klaus for that matter hell she even thought klaus had a thing for her. She turns around grinding up on this werewolf moving her hips to the beat following his rhythm she felt so alive at this point. This is what was great about being a werewolf forget the power you had its giving into that animal instinct

Noah steps out the car eyeing the vampire he had his stake hidden in a contraption in his shirt.["You picked the wrong one monster" he says letting the stake drop down into his palm so the carvings can be seen. He cuts his hand with the stake daring the vampire to try as he kept his guard up.

A friend calls Xavier YO DUUUDE!!! THERES THIS CRAZY PARTY GOING ON YOU GOTTA COME AND HELP ME GET IN ITS THE SAME GUY AT THE DOOR YOU GOT TO LET US IN THE LAST TIME" he says screaming in the phone. Xavier thought about it as it was a little coercion witchcraft he had accidentally used that day Its just a party whats the big deal" he says looking at the time.
"My dude the girls are so damn hot come on i promise you won't regret it" he says as he continues to try to convince him ... and finally he gives in agreeing to go. He jumps up and looks through his closet finding the best outfit he can. His mom was asleep and it was almost two in the morning but he took the chance sneaking out the window and hailing a cab to the party
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:12 pm

She smelled him to by her reaction, this woman was wild, perfectly shape body. Just like someone else he knew. This was just to weird, then again he had to not think about his girl. Right now, today he was going to have wild fun. He was having fun, she saw his frame, and choose to rip his shirt off which he thought was unnecessary but what the hell right? Girls would be dying for his body now the more the better for him, but he was focused on this one. If she looked before she would found no hit of boxers, or underwear on him, showing of his perfect figure. His been working out both At a young age and after triggering the Curse."Err, Thanks I guess. I've been working out, like all boys my age do, I do hope." He said slowly. He looked at her and spoke."I haven't but I can found him if you want, I don't much Like Klaus, or the Hybrids, Kicked ones ass before wasn't pretty for both of us. But I will do it for you. As a special thing." He told her slowly, Jeez, what the fuck was he getting himself into. If Sophia found out she'll have his head on a stick, he was getting his temperance get the better of him. 5 Months without sex. Of course he would be temped but still. He danced along with her, moving his body against her's to the music and rhythm. Fuck the powers, today his having fun. With another Werewolf.

Eragon glared at the man as he came out of the car, he noticed that mark. He has not seen that mark, in over a Milliuriam. They still exist. This was interesting."I have plans for you boy." He said coldly, before going towards him, with Super Speed, Matching one of the Originals Due to his Advanced Age, simply pointing his middle finger blew the man's Chin he lefted him and tossed him flying 10 meters away from him, all in a blur."Your better to me alive then dead, your coming with me." No way his letting Klaus get his hands on this boy first.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm

As he flew back Noah dropped a Vervain grenade that went off burning Eragon as he lands on the cold hard ground he manages to brace himself and roll and immediately get back to his feet. Cradling his gun ran back while the vampire was dazed. "Sorry but i don't belong to anyone let alone a bloodsucker and definitely not klaus but you must know him...so tell me what you know" He says walking closer firing the special wooden bullets into his stomach and legs. His arm was slightly fractured the left one either he was going to get answers of kill this vampire either ways he was going to get something he wants. "Is klaus still in Mystic falls, What does this mark mean" he questioned as he punched him with his vervained gloves.... while the vampire was on his knees due to the bullets and the burning vervain

Naya was enjoying this..."Finally someone who gets me no need to find him i just like to keep tabs on my lover what about you, either there is someone close to you or you let one of these inadequate bitches here get their scent all over you....no its faint now but theres definitely someone your close to" she says putting her arms around his neck and pulls him into a kiss as people in the party watch and cheer him and her on. She moves her tongue ever so gracefully...."Is she a better kisser then me....maybe i need to try again" she says kissing his neck then kissing him again this time longer and she pulled away smiling.....slipping her hands into his pants feeling everything but she grabs his wallet...."Do you have a picture of her somewhere is she pretty" she says not letting him notice she lifted his wallet

Xavier made it to the party the person at the gate wasn't letting anyone younger then 18 in. "Hey i told you kid you can't come in and you brought another kid here no" he says in a flat tone. "See told you man i hear its crazy in there come one Xav do your thing" his friend charles says.

Xavier looks at the bouncer..."Look at our ID's again we are 18...[i]We are 18"Got that" he says his voice seems rhythmic interrupting the bouncers senses. "Yea your 18 go ahead get in the party free of charge" he says and Xaviers friends eyes widen...."I don't know how you do that but keep doing it man" he says as they enter the party and they see beautiful women with low cut outfits....looks like a good time
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Once the Vervain Grenade was thrown at his face and exploded, he took the burning, it killed like shit, but he healed quicker. His was far older. He eased it off however when he shot mult to his stomach and legs, it slowed him down, he quickly made his way towards him, but was punched in the face."This touch burns, you little fucker. He looked at him and spoke."You better have some better Interring skills then this." He did admit the boy had some skills, never seen anyone like him use Vervain like this. He grabbed the man's sides, and his hand burned. Fuck stupid Vervain. He shook his head." Well, I leave you be." And he was gone, slower due to injury, but Eragon was gone. He was not going to give, This boy anything he''ll run up with him later on.

(Eragon is taken a break right now. I will be Cleaning his wounds in my next post.)

Sergiy looked at the woman, was she insane. But fuck that, the temperance was there and he just couldn't take it. When she brought her hands over his neck, and kissed him, he kissed her back, his tongue going onto hers pressing on it, and wiggling around. Exchange Saliva. He looked at her and spoke."I can't tell you." He told her slowly. She asked if she was a better kisser then her, he did not answer her. Sophia was his only. He could not say something so dreadful. But then people cheared for them both, She kissed his neck, making him moan slightly. This didn't feel right. At all, she slipped her hands down his pants, and he jumped slowly."I don't mind. But, still." Jeez fuck, his 10 inch boner just reacted this was fucking bad. Bad, Just bad. This wasn't good."I am sorry, I do. Why wouldn't I? And." He paused."Why are you asking this." he felt, strange, he didn't felt this guilty since ever.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Sophia was walking down a deserted road on her way to a party that she had been invited to. She usually didn't like going to these things cause she was worried that Maria would reemerge and she would be devastated. Sophia showed up at the party just in time to see her boyfriend kissing some girl. This was when she saw fire and started barging towards Sergiy. "what the hell is this. I come to this party and you're kissing on another girl. God I need a drink" Sophia took a bottle of whiskey and drunk the whole entire thing while storming off to be alone
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Naya smiled..."Ooops, you should go after her but first" she says grabbing his phone and putting her number in it. She hands him back his wallet stealing all his money in it hell he seems loaded she lifted a couple thousand who the hell carries that kind of cash with them. Technically she was poor and homeless she was staying in motels as she couldn't stay in the originals mansion with Francis. She held Sergiy for a moment preventing him from leaving as she saw a young boy follow Sophia...."I hope your not mad at me, felt like you wanted to have more fun so give me a call and we can take care of that haha" she laughed pointing at his pants and how noticeable it is

Xavier was dancing with some girls until he noticed Sophia storming off with a bottle in her hand. "Oh my god Yo Charles look at her....damn she fine yo thats mine son" he says walking off not even letting his friend respond. He gets in front of Sophia grabbing the bottle and pulling it down..."Whoa slow down ma, i don't know what the problem is but im Xavier nice to meet you" he says hand out as he eyes her up and down. He has never seen anyone like her
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

" First of all, I'm not you ma. Second of all, don't pretend to know how much whiskey i can drink and third of all, this body is not for sale so give me back my bottle or my alter will light you on fire" She said as she attempted to grab the bottle but slipped on a branch and landed forward into the guy named Xavier. "God, I hate those stupid limbs" She said clumsily kicking the dirt. "Stupid boyfriends and stupid party" She said walking off with her whiskey to walk back to her grandmothers house. She heard someone following behing her but didn't make any noticed of it. It was probably just some drunk person from the party. She fell over another limb and just sat down and drowned her sorrows in her bottle of whiskey
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Xavier was surprised he guess trying to play it cool like in the movies like some thug was the wrong approach but he did follow her, as her comment about setting him on fire didn't make sense was she like him.
"Whoa whoa whoa thats enough liquor" I said as i grab the bottle again
"Look that was insensitive of me hell that wasn't me im a decent guy just got caught up in the party" he says looking up at her and decided to take a chance and if anything went wrong she was drunk he could coerce her. He concentrate listening to the wind and causes the bottle to vanish.
"Umm you said you would set me on fire or else your alter would but umm can you do that and im Xavier Lowell and i don't think your are for sale" he says smiling thinking of how she fell on him he couldn't help but like it. "look what happened you were spouting off something about your boyfriend? he asked

Naya was still at the party having fun dancing with more guys enjoying herself, she loved drama almost as much as she loved music, partying, and seduction
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:45 pm

She noticed that her bottle was gone again and that Xavier was standing their asking her a bunch of questions. "I'm a witch yes but I have an alter ego Maria that likes to come out when my life's at it weakest like now. I was trying to drink because if I drink and stuff like finding my boyfriend kissing another girl she usually is not far behind. You seem like a decent guy and shouldn't be here when she comes around. She's a bit of a sex addict and loves to party whcih sometimes gets me into some akward situations like the way I met my boyfriend. Maria had just been having sex with him before I come back and started screaming bloody murder. He followed me and we ended up hiting off but I've been away working on my magic and learning how to control Maria and the first thing I see is some girl lip locking with my boyfriend. Sorry I have a problem with rammbling when I'm drunk and mad. So you're a witch too?" She said getting up and slowly walking towards the house
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:57 pm

"Whoa yea that was a mouthful and i am a Wiccan i prefer that name, but look its not safe to leave you alone if this Maria personality is as wild and messed up as you say she is then let me keep you in check" I say as i grab her phone and put my number in her phone as i walk with her...
"Look im not leaving you alone and im not some goody good hell i got into that party now didn't I jesus... you'll be ok but other then my mom your the only witch i have encountered and im not going to let something like a sex crazed personality push me away" i say
Why the hell would i be afraid of some sex crazed wild personality but magic was something that I was still new to.

"I won't lie that i find you attractive but if this boyfriend of yours is kissing some other girl then im sorry and sorry you never got to express your desire for your boyfriend without this Maria" I says helping her

Is it wrong to be around her while she is vulnerable... lets just hope for the best but i can't ignore my desire and say that i am against the thought
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm

"OK Wiccan then. That's true. I shouldn't be left alone if I've been drinking and since my boyfriend is an asshole that goes kissing other girls when he knows that shit like that sets me off than maybe I shouldn't be around that. I didn't say you were that goody good. I just said you were decent. I know I'm attractive but sometimes I just worry that maybe they like Maria more than Sophia. My grams teaches me magic so everything I learned I learned from her. I'll get her grimiore tomorrow and maybe sometimes this week we can pratice together"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yea well i never met Marie so your the one i want im sure that she can't hold a candle to you trust me" i say getting in close....what the hell go for broke Xavier.
"Yea we can practice together but first just so you know im interested in you" I give her a soft kiss pressing her up against a house and placing my hands on her waist. Her lips were soft and it was only a couple of seconds but it felt like a eternity ... My god maybe i shouldn't have i couldn't bring myself to stop... but i pull away "im.. uhhh sorry... umm lets just continue walking" I say as i continue walking with her
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:26 pm

"Thanks" She said and then she was pushed against the house and kissed softly and tenderly. "you shouldn't be sorry about something you can't control. Hermones are very strong. And we should stop walking because we're here. This is my grams cabin" She pointed to the cabin where their was a cat sitting on the front porch. "Hello Midnight, I suppose grams set you out here to keep an eye out for me" She spoke to the cat and it meow in recognition of what she said then the cat looked over to Xavier and hissed. "It's okay Midnight. He's not going to hurt me. He actually saved me from Maria" The cat purred and began rubbing against Xavier legs. "Sorry, he worries a lot about me when I'm not home. I talk to animals if you wondering what all that was about. Grams usually puts him out when she's went to bed already to make sure I get home"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 pm

"oh your right i guess i did want to do that....well lets go inside" I said kissing her again lifting her up slightly as I walk up the porch steps....I'm sure she could feel my desire since I was pressed up against her as I opened the door
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:41 am

Sergiy followed, the lot after getting her number. He was pissed off, and confused. This was weird for some reason. He followed, Sophia, and noticed another Guy following her. Once they reached her Grams House, The man was kissing his girlfriend, his ex, whatever, He still loved her. He was pissed off, with supernatural Speed he came at Xavier. And Tossed him off her."You little man, piss off." He turned towards, Sophia." Look what I did was Uncalled for, I didn't me to. I am sorry. I love you, Sophia I will always love you, not matter. What. How about this, Do me one back, Kiss one other guy, and call this even." He took her bottle."Stop drinking, last time you drunk, Maria came out. She a pain. In the fucking ass. And I don't want her to come out. I love you, Sophia. IF we break up because of this, I swear to god. I will Go back to my old ways." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Sophia watched as Sergiy came bursting in and tossed Xavier away from her. " What the hell, Sergiy? You have no right to go pushing some guy that was helping me home because of your dumbass?"Sophia looked between her ex and Xavier. She wasn't sure about being with either of them right now. She was drunk and need to get some sleep. " This is my grams house so please try not breaking anything. Sergiy, I'm not sure about getting back together with you. I think i need a break to think and collect myself. This has been a trying night and I need some sleep" She said as she watched him take her bottle and started spoting off about Maria and being sdrunk. " I wouldn't be drinking like this if it weren't for you and told be telling me what to do. You've lost that right when I found you in a liplock with another girl. I just kissed Xavier because I'm mad at you. GOOD, go back to when you were an ass and I hated you cause right now I could care less. Get Out Of My House" She said as she ushered both of them out and locked the door behind her. She picked up Midnight and went to her bedroom to get some sleep but not before she took something for the hangover that she would have tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 pm

He shook his head as he took all of this in. Why was he like this, he felt guilt, she didn't even give him a chance to explain himself. He wanted her not the other girl. But the kiss felt good. What the hell. Why was he like this. He sighed towards him as she had locked the door."You, better watch it. You touch her, I will hunt you down. I'm not some werewolf you mess around with. I'm no amateur." he said and walked, back towards the party. Once he arrived, he looked for Naya, for some guidance. Hoping she can make him feel not weird, and not guilty. He did in fact love Sophia. But this break up thing was getting the better of him, which lead him to going back to Naya. Once he saw her he spoke."Hey, I am not mad at you." He was no himself this second, Sophia breaking up with him caused him to have a psychology break down thus going back to his man whoring days.

(Eragon is coming back)

Eragon was in the woods, taken over the bullets from his legs."What a Pest." he said, although they didn't hurt him as match as a 100 year old wooden bullets would. The fact was they were still Wooden. Once he took them out, he healed. And headed off. Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Sophia was getting her pajamas on when she heard Sergiy threaten Xavier to stay away from her. God, boys. She snuggle in her bed with Midnight and drifted off to sleep. She was dreaming of her grams and her heading to new york when all of a sudden Maria set the car blazing making the car explode and kill them. She woke up with a scream. this was the last time she ever drunk again. She went to her outdoor bathroom and fill a glass of water for her to drink. It helped her when she was having nghtmares.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Naya was sitting on the table looking through her phone noting the next full moon. ""Oh god... do you have anywhere i can tie myself up for the full moon?" she asked not really listening, Naya kinda lost interest not knowing what happened between him and his little girlfriend. "oh yea your the dog with that crazy chick, your not mad hahaha really and if you were what would that do to me...aww you'd punish me" she says pouting playfully as she gets her black leather jacket on and leaves the party.
She keeps walking, looking at her phone god she hated the full Moon but when it was approaching she usually got more reckless. She kept walking for a second then speeds off in a blur jumping over cars and scales small buildings ... the world was her play ground until she dropped in a alleyway and went back to walking her glowing yellow eyes went back to normal.

Some men approach her about six of them..."Hey gorgeous what you doing by yourself? one says. Naya backs up slowly...."Not much just don't want no one getting killed here, it'd be a shame for you guys to hurt little ole me" She says zipping up her jacket she shouldn't have wore such revealing clothing but hell she's from California all she had was revealing clothing. "You didn't have to do that sweetheart" one says pulling on the jacket

Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Sergiy glared at her and nodded."Of course I do, You haven't learned to control yourself yet?" HE asked her slowly, before she made a playful remark."Of course, I'rd have to tie you up and punish you." he teased her, before following her, his eyes turned the same color as hers and he followed, he he stopped when she was approached by six men. He shook his head, fuck this was bad. When one of them pulled there jacket, he came right away. Snap the guys neck, and taken out the rest, before snapping there necks."Are you okay?" He asked her slowly.

Went back to his house, he had planning to do, for his next plot.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:47 pm

"You fool could have just beaten him up hell i was planning to...now he'll be food for some vampire" she says
Getting up after checking his neck the others ran off..."don't you have somewhere to be like your girlfriends place she says thinking about where she was going to spend the night.

Xavier made it home, "What the hell was that ...was that witchcraft...no his eyes were yellow that doesn't happen i gotta call Sophia" He says calling her
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 pm

He looked at her and spoke."We, got into an argument." He told her slowly. before speaking, again." Need a place to crash?" He asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 pm

She finished getting her water when he phone ranged. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skeletons :Mature:   skeletons :Mature: Empty

Back to top Go down

skeletons :Mature:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next