Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Skeletons Sign up Rated M Staff_zps08fc6213

Skeletons Sign up Rated M Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Skeletons Sign up Rated M 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSkeletons Sign up Rated M Liz_zpse62da61aSkeletons Sign up Rated M 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Skeletons Sign up Rated M 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Skeletons Sign up Rated M Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Skeletons Sign up Rated M Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Skeletons Sign up Rated M Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Skeletons Sign up Rated M Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Skeletons Sign up Rated M Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Skeletons Sign up Rated M Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Skeletons Sign up Rated M Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Skeletons Sign up Rated M Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Skeletons Sign up Rated M Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Skeletons Sign up Rated M

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

Skeletons Sign up Rated M Empty
PostSubject: Skeletons Sign up Rated M   Skeletons Sign up Rated M EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

I thought it would be cool to have a thread that's real by the shows standards meaning the mature moments that keep us glued to the tv.. or the almost moments that characters have sometimes. I would like for us to say what characters we will be using and as the thread develops we can make them interact.
My characters are Noah E. Zachariah (Hunter one of the five)
Xavier Lowell (Male witch) He is Noah's half brother but they don't know that yet

I decided to call this skeletons as it would be nice if like the show everyone has their secrets or something to hide ... or something that becomes revealed to them during the rp.

So a mature thread, sign up state your characters name so we can all know who or what they are and interact with them accordingly. Also i would like a little information on them.

Noah is looking for his origin and what the mark means. he is a no nonsense guy usually serious and always has his guard up. He will eventually find his half brother though
Xavier is a fun loving guy who just came into his powers doesn't know anything about anything supernatural but witchcraft thanks to his mom she left out the part about ghosts, werewolves, vampires, originals and hybrids

Finally also any goals you have for your character I.E something you want to happen to them like a romance or attack things like that just post it here but it will be a open thread
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

Bites : 173
Awesomeness : 0

Skeletons Sign up Rated M Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skeletons Sign up Rated M   Skeletons Sign up Rated M EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

I am including both Sergiy Monomyth and Eragon Overlord.

Sergiy Monomyth: Is your Average Mult Trillionare. His wild and fun, but sexually, mentally, and well he likes to get rough, been doing that since the age of 14, wasting money, pot, drinking, countless Sex Encounter but that all Changed when Sophia came to his life, although he only sticks with her not only because he likes(Can't say love yet.), And wants to prove he can keep his promise to her but also, prove that he is a better man, and not some dog that fucks woman. However aside from that Sophia had changed the man dramatically. Making him into her own little soft puppy. However he does sneak away times to drink, and think what he is getting himself into. He does Love Sophia, said it many times, even meant it's just complex.

On a Physical Note, His well ripped, Musclar, and a very Strong Werewolf, his abitlies are all Heightened.

Eragon Overlord:

Is your everyday, Stud, who does anything he wants. And is a History Teacher. His evil, and maybe worse then Klaus himself to evil. Again his Single, and I would like two develop those two characters, not only physically, mentally, and Personality wise, as well as story based.
Back to top Go down

Skeletons Sign up Rated M
Page 1 of 1