Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Staff_zps08fc6213

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBack In Town [Kevin/Originals] Liz_zpse62da61aBack In Town [Kevin/Originals] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Bites : 66
Awesomeness : 0

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Empty
PostSubject: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 pm

I walked up to the door, grabbing my wrist. It hurt like hell. The infection from the Were bite was awful. I knocked on the door, waiting respectfully for one of them to open the door. I knew the Originals were extremely powerful, so I will show respect and manners, I thought. I heard of how one of the Mikealson were extremely generous and kind to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Klaus sighed and got to his feet as he heard a knock at the door. His patience was wearing thin today after certain disturbances earlier that morning had distilled his otherwise good mood. Whoever it was had better hoped they were he liked them.

Slowly, he didn't feel the need to rush, it was after all his house and he could do as he pleased. Once there he reached the door and pulled it open and before him stood a boy, a vampire no less by the smell of him. With a quick glance around to make sure he was stood out there alone his gaze returned back to him and he spoke. "Can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:18 pm

"I am so sorry to bother you Niklaus Mikealson," I said, rolling up my shirt sleeve to him my infected bite. "but I have predicament that I would like to ask your help for. The infection hurt so bad, but I hid the pain, not showing it in my face. " I heard that your blood can cure a Were bite, and I was wondering if you could spare some of your blood?" I asked politely. I know to show respect to an Original, especially Niklaus Mikealson. I looked up at him. I could sense his power just by looking at him. "I promise you, I'm the only one here. I wouldn't dare pull a stunt on an Original, especially since I'm only one hundred years old." I said, making a smile. "I would also like to have a word with aside from the cure. I have a proposition for you, that's if you'd like to would hear it."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

"Klaus." He corrected. No one called him Niklaus but his family and even then he hardly tolerated that. It was just something he didn't like. "I can sense that." He said bluntly and took a step aside to let the boy in. "You better come inside then but it better be good. I do have other things i could be doing." He said closing the door behind him once the boy was in with one easy push.

"Do make it quick." He said making his way back into the living room to take his usual chair.
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 pm

"Yes sir," I said, smiling at the man. "I have a ... rather bad predicament." I said, showing him my Werewolf bite. "I was wondering if you'd please spare me some of your blood for my problem." I said, looking at the Original. "I promise to pay you anyway I can in return." I added. I had the money to pay him. I stole money from families that I compelled, which added up to over fifty thousand dollars cash, which was in my backpack that was on my back. "I promise I'm not here for trouble. If that were the case, I'd be dead before I got on your front porch." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Klaus nodded. "Yes i got that part. Skip to the proposition." He said looking over his should to a hybrid who was hovering. With one look they left and returned minutes later with a glass of blood. "Thank you Katie." He smiled and watched her as she walked off.

"Pay me? I can assure you i require no money. Was the mansion not evidence enough that there was no amount high enough that you could offer me to compare?" He asked bringing his glass to his lips but pausing just before tasting that blood. "At least you're smart. That's a lot more than i can say for more vampires around here." He said finally taking a sip of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:26 pm

I bit my lip once Klaus had spoke. "My apologies for my affrontry. I never meant to insult you." I said, reassuring him. "Thank you. It's actually hard to come by now-a-days. Usually, Vampires tend to just fuck their prey then kill them, but I'm more civilized than that, even though I still drink from Humans. I compel random family after random family just to feed, and I even attack people at night, who walk alone." I said, smiling at the Original. "Being a Supernatural comes with a purpose and responsibility, and our kind has been known to obstruct both of those, exceot for a man of your stature." I said, smiling, being completely honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]   Back In Town [Kevin/Originals] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Town [Kevin/Originals]
Page 1 of 1