Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Jordan's Business with the Originals Staff_zps08fc6213

Jordan's Business with the Originals Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Jordan's Business with the Originals 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJordan's Business with the Originals Liz_zpse62da61aJordan's Business with the Originals 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Jordan's Business with the Originals 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Jordan's Business with the Originals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Jordan's Business with the Originals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Jordan's Business with the Originals Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Jordan's Business with the Originals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Jordan's Business with the Originals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Jordan's Business with the Originals Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Jordan's Business with the Originals Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Jordan's Business with the Originals Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jordan's Business with the Originals Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Jordan's Business with the Originals

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Jordan's Business with the Originals Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

I sighed as I headed to the front door. Was everyone incompantent in this damn house. I'm not a fucking maid, but I always have to answer the damn door. I yanked the door open revealing a vampire standing on the porch. "What the hell do you want?" I hissed at the vampire. I wasn't in a good mood to begin with since Ravyn was MIA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

The blonde haired devil opened the door and snapped at him, he didn't exactly know how to take that. She was gorgeous, and hell - she seemed strong, and even that hiss was gorgeous sounding. He laughed slightly, trying to keep any tension from breeding - he didn't want a fight with any original. He tried to reply to her as normal as possible.

"You must be... Rebekah. Klaus has told me about you, I am .... uh sort of here to see all of you. I figured if I was batting for the other team now, which is all of you - that I must get to know my company."

He shifted now, crossing his arms and staring at her even more - still admiring her beauty. He was now going to say something, and try not to come across like an asshole - but he was going to say it, and try to be innocent with it.

"Sorry to.... enrage you, but I just wanted to visit. And c'mon now, love - you look too pretty to be ruining your face with anger. You know that causes wrinkles, right? I know we can't get them, but still - think about that."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

I listened as he blabbed about batting for the other team. I had never hear that phrase for something like this. "Funny he didn't mention anything about you!" I said sarcastically. I was going to call for my brother's when he decided to continue to speak. I grabbed him by the throat and snarled at him. "I am not your love!" My face went vainy as I showed him my fangs. "Keep talking and I'll permently wrinkle your face!" I didn't get to say anything else when I heard my brother speak.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 pm

"Rebekah, let him go." I said sternly and walked over to my sister and our guest. Bekah released him and I gave her a disaproving look. "Since when do you act childish when we have a guest?" I asked her. I turned to the man. "I am truly sorry for my sister's behaviour, shes a bit impulsive." I said giving her a side long glance. "May I ask what you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:35 pm

He dusted himself off as the new man entered the room, commanding his sister to drop him. He patted his throat, getting back to his usual self. He walked over to the man and put his hand out, so he could shake it.

"Oh, I am just looking for NiKlaus. I am his informant now, I suppose. Is he here? And sorry to be rude, I would like to get to know you all - seeing as Klaus finally decided after six hundred years that he wanted me on his side."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:12 am

Great it had to be Elijah why couldn't it have been Kol. He'd at least understand. I released my hold on the vampire, as Elijah gave me a dissappoving look. "When Nik decided to be childish when I brought home a guest." I said in a snarky tone referring to when I brought Ravyn home. I listened to Elijah and the new guy talk. "Great another one of Klaus's play things." I spat sarcastically. "Speaking of guests where the hell is Ravyn? She's been missing for three days and isn't answering her phone!" I was getting aggressive because I didn't know if I had caused her to leave. I mean I did stake the witches boy toy, who I found out Ravyn turned. Plus I staked her.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 am

"Well Ravyn has run off without her daylight ring and has contacted no one." I told my sister showing I was worried a bit angry. Ravyn has her own little plan I'm guessing. I turned back to the man. "Niklaus is not here and I have no idea when he'll be back." I told him. I had no idea who this man was but I intended to find out. "Excuse my rudness, please come in." I said stepping in front of Rebekah and opening the door wider. "I'm Elijah and you've already met my sister Rebekah." I said giving her another disaproving look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

He preferred Elijah, because he was much more civil - a less brutal version of Klaus. He walked through the door and towards the man, after being granted entry to their home. He gave Rebekah a devilish grin as he walked by her and took his place next to Elijah. After this introduction, it was only fair that he introduce himself.

"I am Giordanio - it is a pleasure to meet you both, and I wish we had met under.... less hostile terms, Rebekah. I am sure you are a delight when you are not livid."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 am

"What the hell do you mean she ran off and left her daylight ring!" I shouted at Elijah. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" I tried to control my anger as I clenched my fists. I couldn't believe she did that was it because of me? I could feel the color draining from my face. I basically went into shock. I even ignored the guys comment and missed his name.

OOC: pale
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 am

I sighed and turned back to Rebekah. "She didn't tell anyone, she left her ring and I have no idea where she is or if shes even alive, now please we have a guest." I said sternly. I made it look as if I was angry with Rebekah that way she could feel even worse. "I am so sorry for the aruging, if you will please follow me to the parlor." I said and headed my way toward the room. Maybe if I should him so respect I could get information out easier. "So what exactly is the business you have with Klaus?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:31 am

"Don't worry too much, Rebekah.... I am sure she is fine."

He nodded and followed Elijah into another room. But he couldn't help but feel bad - Rebekah was really upset, and for some unknown reason it killed him to see her like that. He shot her a glance over his shoulder, more or less saying 'I am sorry,' before he exited the room - he hoped she had seen it. And to avoid being rude now, Jordan would have to snap back into reality and continue conversing with Elijah. The question dumbfounded him, because honestly - he didn't even know exactly what Klaus had him doing.

"Well, that..... was never really actually spoken. Klaus wasn't specific and I didn't care to really know, as long as I could actually help my creator. That and Klaus would like my help and the vampire I created, Alexander, his help as well. And NiKlaus said he had him - here, maybe - I can't remember where he said he was. I hope I didn't really make a fool of myself, Signore Elijah."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 pm

"Oh no your fine." I told him. The dots weren't connecting easily as I wanted but I did understand Klaus turned him and had him turn somone else. What was my brother up to? I walked over to someof the wine bottles we had. "Would you like one?" I asked him gesturing to the wine we had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 am

Naturally he followed Elijah, he was a calming man that never really seemed to be... hostile. That made Jordan feel somewhat safe, but even Rebekah didn't seem as hostile as Klaus. Jordan would gladly accept the wine, because he hadn't had any since he lived in Greece.

"If you don't mind Elijah, I would gladly drink this with you. Now, may I ask you a personal question, that deals with why you are such a polar opposite to Klaus?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 pm

I followed my brother and our guest into the room. My mind was racing I couldn't believe Ravyn had run off and left her ring. Was she planning on killing herself. I didn't really pay attention to anything that was said. I was like a walking zombie as I walked over to Elijah. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and headed to leave the room. "I going to go call our brothers." Was the only thing I said as I sped to my room. I drank the whiskey as I called Nik and Kol.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 pm

I growled as my phone went off. I was just finishing up with my meal and compelled them to go home before answering my phone. "What?" I snarled into my phone. I had a quick conversation with my sister. She told me that we had a guess at the house and that I needed to come home. I hung up the phone after she said she needed to call Nik. I put my phone away and got into my car and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:49 pm

I chuckled at his comment. "My brother and I have always been different. We got a along very well many years ago but you know.....things change." I said taking a sip of my wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Jordan enjoyed Elijah's company, because he was a very good guy. Much different than Klaus, but that didn't bother him - he was generally a great person. As they both sipped their wine, he dignified Elijah with a response.

"Ah, well I can say I like you both. But if I were going to a dinner party, you would be my guest, Elijah. I feel like you play nicer than my creator."

He chuckled a little, a tiny smile growing on his face as he continued to sip his wine - slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

I don't the bottle of alcohol that I brought with me. Good Kol was on his way now I'll I needed to do was call Nik. I dialed his number and let the phone ring. He picked up the phone. "Nik you have to come home, we have a guest." I told him in a tone that he could tell that I was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:59 pm

His phone didn't even make it to one ring before he answered it. "What is it Rebekah?" He asked, making his usual trip back home. It didn't take long at a casual human walk so he didn't feel the need to rush. Besides, wasn't it good to turn up fashionably late now a days?

He hung up the phone and walked the last steps up to the mansion and opened the door. "Oh Jordan. You're early." He said looking down at his watch. "I see you have met my sister Rebekah and my brother Elijah?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

Jordan and I chatted idly, just discussing matters that didn't really mattered at the time. Klaus then had come in and began talking with Jordan. "Yes we have met but I still don't understand the situation. Mind explaining to me brother?" I asked him setting my glass down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 pm

I heard the door open then close. Then I heard Nik talking downstairs. I left my room taking the empty bottle with me. I didn't speed my way to the room where everyone was in. I took my time, I slowly made my way down the grand staircase. I walked to the living room/parlor, in a graceful manner. Even though I was distressed, I stayed strong. I walked briskly through the doorway and passed by everyone. I walked over to the liquor cabinet and placed the empty bottle on the counter top. I routed through the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Ravyn's Irish Whiskey. I walked over to one of the walls and leaned up against it. I unscrewed the cap. "Kol's on his way home." I stated flatly to no one in particular. I brought the bottle to my lips and started drinking from it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

Klaus turned and shot Elijah a smile. "Certainly brother. It's quite simple." He said moving further into the room. "Jordan here was there for me when my real family was not. We're brothers through my blood." He shrugged and clapped a hand on Jordans shoulder.

"Oh good did you meet Kol? My memory fails me. Rebekah be a good girls and pour your dear brother a drink would you? Im perched."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm

I just stood by as Klaus explained to me about Jordan. I tensed a bit when he said Jordan was his brother through his blood. Niklaus never understood to be family you can't dagger them after they pissed you off. When Rebekah had entered the room saying Kol was coming I became even more curious. "What I would like to know most of all is why Jordan and you need us all here. Is there some kind of plan involved?" I knew Klaus always had something up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 pm

"Patience dear brother. All will be reveal in time." They had all the time in the world, he'd make sure of that. No one was going to put an end to them, not now, not ever. Especially not by the hands of the Salvatores.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I groaned at Nik. I mean come on he has two legs, two arms, and half a brain he can pour his own drink. I walked over to the drinks and grabbed a glass while setting down the bottle that was in my hands. I grabbed an unopened bottle of Irish Whiskey. I opened the bottle and poured some into the glass. I put the cap back on and and grabbed the glass I just poured. I walked over to Nik and handed it to him. Once he took it I started to head for my bottle. But stopped when Kol spoke. I turned and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Business with the Originals   Jordan's Business with the Originals Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordan's Business with the Originals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next