Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nUp Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aUp Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Up Up and Away (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 pm

"I-" She stopped in mid-sentence,trying to find the right words to say."Well my dad didn't exactly come to research the animal attacks because he was intruguid by them..It was because.." She stopped suddenly,feeling a lump forming in her throat as she tried to finish her sentence."It's because...my brother was a victim of an animal attack.." She managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm

"Oh...that's unfortunate. I'm sorry." It was all he could think to say at the moment. If he said anything else he knew he would blow everything, and it wasn't his place to tell her about everything wrong with this town. "Well if it makes you feel any comfort, my parents are dead and my aunt died from..an attack too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 am

"Well I'm sorry about your loss..or losses.." She said before an awkward silence appeared.She then sat up and sat in her cross legged position once again."..So you live alone?" She asked curiously.He certainly didn't look old enough to live on his own.He looked around her age if not maybe a few years younger or maybe even older.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 am

"It's alright, nothing that can be done but deal with it." he said while looking up into the sky. He watched as a cloud passed over the sun before he spoke again. "No, I've still got my sister, and sometimes my Aunt's boyfriend Alaric, but they both do their own thing most the time. What about you, is it just you and your dad now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:39 am

"Well I've got my mother,but we're not exactly what you would call..close." She said shrugging.She looked around once more,expecting something to suddenly pop up and attack.Man,she really needed to stop listening to her dad and get out of the house more..

Spotting a piece of wood a few inches away from her she grabbed it and pulled out the pocket knife."So what else is there to do here,you know besides sitting in the middle of the forest and staring at the sky." She asked with a chuckle as she began to randomly carve the piece of wood to keep herself occupied.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:33 pm

"Oh I see. That must be kind of hard then?" He sat up so he could look at her. He stretched his arms out in front of him and took in a deep breath. "Well, not much unfortunately. You can hang out at The Grill and play some pool, go to some parties on the weekends, and then there's the occasional Founding Family parties that are usually pretty lame, but that's from my point of view, someone who widdles wood may think differently." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:21 pm

It didn't sound like much.Well,not compared to what there was to do in her old town.But she was sure she would find things to keep herself occupied in this small and mysterious town."Well I'm not gonna lie,It does sound pretty interesting." She admited.Founding Families Parties..it surely didn't sound like a typical party."And besides," She looked up from the piece of wood and up at him."any kind of party is my party." The girl said with a grin of her own.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:45 pm

"It's not really, but you can find that out for yourself, I won't spoil all the fun." He smiled at her. The founders' parties were alright, but the best part about them was leaving early. "Well, lucky for you then, there happens to be quite a few parties in this town. You'll have to come to one, there is usually one at least once a month."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 pm

"Well then if that's the case,I guess this town isn't completely horrible.And I'd love to check one out.I mean-If I can managed to sneak out of the house first." She said with a roll of her eyes.It annoyed her how overprotective her parents got when it came to..well,everything.They should trust her because they knew very well that she was a very independent girl who definitely knew how to take care of herself."But if I ever do go,I'm pretty positive I'd look like a major loner." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:05 pm

"It's alright I guess." He said shrugging. The town had it's ups and downs from time to time, but it wasn't all bad. "Sneak out? That type of parents then?" He asked her. He couldn't remember he last time he had actually had to sneak out. Most of the time he was home alone or no one even noticed if he was home or not. "Well that just means you can join me, I'm quite popular in the loner corner." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up Up and Away (Open)   Up Up and Away (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up Up and Away (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2