Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Staff_zps08fc6213

Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Always On Guard...not. (Michael) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAlways On Guard...not. (Michael) Liz_zpse62da61aAlways On Guard...not. (Michael) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Always On Guard...not. (Michael) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Always On Guard...not. (Michael)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Stern

Cassandra Stern

Bites : 8
Awesomeness : 0

Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Empty
PostSubject: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 pm

It was the brink of daylight. Cassandra had no sleep, she was just traveling the entire night. She was tired, but she had to do whatever it took; especially when she had no house to hide in at night. Not hide, but...protect herself in. She was a complicated individual. At this point in the morning, her eyes were dreary and all of her equipment on her back. It seemed extremely heavy at the moment.

Cassandra decided to sit by a tree on a big boulder so she could tie her shoe. She definitely couldn't afford to trip or anything of the sort. Something in the air felt kind of strange. Like for some reason, something was about to happen. Unpredictable times like this were not unusual, but they always worried her so she was always on guard.

She stood back up and took a first step and felt a yank, some metal thing wrapped around her ankle. Before she could escape she was trapped in some sort of...thing. She'd never seen anything like it before and couldn't cut her way out because it was metal. She would scream for whoever set this mess to let her out, but she didn't really have any energy left in her. With her free ankle, she kicked wall-ish thing and rolled her eyes.

((This is the messiest thing I've ever written, sorry for that lol))
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm

I walk towards my trap to see if I've caught anything. I smirk as I see a woman inside. The more you struggle, the tighter it gets. I step around so I can see her face more clearly. You're not a supernatural. Question for you, love, who are you exactly, and what are you doing in my trap? I sheath my stake gun and clasp my hands behind my back. One thing I'm certain of, this woman is strikingly gorgeous. Her eyes are a shade of green that I've never seen before; it's mysterious. Her hair is long and blonde. She's truly stunning. I wonder who exactly this is.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Stern

Cassandra Stern

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Cassandra noticed a figure emerging. She obviously didn't recognize the figure, but was taken aback when it looked to be someone like her. A hunter. This seemed a little, out of the ordinary for a hunter to set this kind of trap. Usually the ones she see end up with stakes and vervain everywhere. When he first spoke, she noticed he had an accent. It was irrelevant, but accents were pretty legit. Thanks for the tip, Rambo. She quietly responded, crossing her arms. Her hair was in a ponytail so with all this crap happening, 3/4 of her blonde hair was in front of her eyes. She decided to keep quiet this time and just glared him in silence.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 pm

I chuckle before walking towards the tree and pulling the rope that she gently went back to the ground. I walk over and unlatch the top of the trap so that the net spills out around her. I help her up. I apologize for the trap. I wasn't expecting to catch a fellow hunter. I give a small smile. I'm Michael.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Stern

Cassandra Stern

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 am

Cassandra was ready to get pissed off, but he was obviously a hunter so there was no reason to hold a grudge as long as they were on the same team. The guy let her out of the trap, which she felt a little stupid about. She really hated to be bested by anyone, let alone someone she barely knows. Cassandra stood, dusting the excess dirt off her pants and checked him out from head to toe. Kelly. It didn't really matter that she wasn't telling him her actual name, afterall Kelly was really the name she used around strangers. Well, everybody. She doesn't have anyone so she's Kelly to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:07 am

I smile and give a small nod. Nice to meet you. I apologize if I ruined your hunt. I don't normally trap innocent women. I smirk, trying to lighten the mood. She's stunning, really. Her eyes are wise and knowing, yet equally sharp and biting. It's a good combination for a guy like me.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Stern

Cassandra Stern

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:50 am

Cassandra slowly made her way over to her bag and grabbed a bottle of water before she took a gulp. He didn't really need to apologize, she wasn't hunting, and it wasn't terrible that she met him. He seemed like a chill guy. She raised her eyebrow as a smirk appeared on her face. Who said I was innocent? She asked in a questionably cheeky manner.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 am

I grin All women are innocent until proven otherwise. I smirk. I pause for a minute. Maybe you'd like to prove me wrong. Would you want to have dinner with me? I give a small smile. I like her. She's sassy.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Stern

Cassandra Stern

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 pm

From the sound of what he said, he was definitely being the stereotypical one. This was really the 21st century and people who thought like that were nubs. Okay, not really, but Cassandra wasn't innocent. After another minute he basically asked her out. A tad confused, she crossed her arms and another smirk appeared. You work fast, don't you? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:59 pm

I chuckle. I just know that I like you. You're a hunter; I'm a hunter. You're funny, obviously a badass, plus the fact that you're gorgeous. I like you. It's as simple as that. I'd like to get to know you better. Plus, you got caught in my trap, which is kinda a sign if you believe in that stuff. . I give a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always On Guard...not. (Michael)   Always On Guard...not. (Michael) Empty

Back to top Go down

Always On Guard...not. (Michael)
Page 1 of 1