Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Staff_zps08fc6213

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Partnership (Michael/Victoria) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPartnership (Michael/Victoria) Liz_zpse62da61aPartnership (Michael/Victoria) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Partnership (Michael/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 pm

I walk out into the clearing and stop as I hear a twig snap. I've got a stake gun tucked in the waistband of my jeans along with a few daggers. I'm not looking for a hunt; I'm just prepared. Alight fine, maybe I am always looking for a hung, but I only kill those who deserve death. I turn around slowly to see a woman standing there. I can tell by the way she carries herself she's a hunter. Little late to be wandering around the woods, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 pm

"Says the right guy", I answer shortly and look at the man in front of me. I can see the weapons he is carrying on him, and I realize he is another hunter. I grin. "Was your hunt successful?"
Even though I'm a hunter, because I am a girl most of the others, enemies or hunters, they underestimate me. I put the crossbow behind my back and look straight at him. He is definitely older, probably in his thirties.
"So you're probably new as well?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:22 pm

I shake my head. New to this town? Yeah I am. New to hunting? No not at all. I step forward into the moonlight. No, not hunting tonight. Not on purpose anyway. I smirk. These are just toys. I grin. It's not a lie. Compared to the weapons I normally carry, these are weak. I'm Michael Felix. I say in my thick British accent. Most people call me Mic or Mike. I don't really care which one.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:31 pm

"Well, hello Mike. Nice to meet you...and your toys." I look to his weapons. Compared to my weapons he has much more... and I kind of feel like a child. I clear my throat and straighten my back. Although some people think I just look cute and hang around, it's not true.
"Good. I couldn't find any this week. The vampires get better and better in hiding. Well, but not good enough. I'm searching for a special vampire...I don't know which one but I'll find him or her." I nod and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 pm

I smirk and shake my head. You don't have to be badass in front of me. You have nothing to prove. I don't care if you're a woman and extremely young. While I will say that I am more powerful than you are, you're not a trophy-wife. I'm sure you can do your own damage. I nod. I'll help you find your special vampire, but it would be appreciated if you told me your name first.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 pm

My mouth is open when starts to speak.
"I'm Victoria, Victoria Fields." I'm not quite sure yet if can trust him, even though he is a hunter as well. He reminds me of my Uncle, who was absolutely like that.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:49 pm

I nod. Nice to meet you Ms. Fields. I take out my stake gun and load it in a couple seconds before tucking it back in my pocket. It's a full-moon tonight; you never can be too careful. I sit down on a boulder. So, who taught you how to be a hunter?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 am

"My father",I reply and lean against a tree. "He was a hunter and when he was killed by that vampire, it jumped to me. I met a few of others and they taught me other things tht I had to learn, besides the basics that my father made me learn. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:06 am

I nod. Same. My father taught me the basics; once he died, I went to West Point to get the combat aspect of being a hunter down. Since then I've been working my way around the country. I don't stay in one place for long, but considering this place is crawling with things to kill, I figure I can stay here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:21 am

"I think it will take a while to kill them. There are everywhere." I look around and take out a stake. "I heard something."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 am

I don't move from my spot. I smirk as my dog, Phoenix, runs into the clearing relax, that's my dog, Nix. Nix runs forward to me and sits dutifully beside me and stares at Victoria appraisingly. I run a hand through my husky's husky's thick pelt.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 am

I decided that I don't like him. But I need every help I can get and he looks like he has more experience than I do, so I should use that.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 am

I raise my eyebrows and stand. I pull out a scratch piece of paper and pen from my back pocket and write my number. I hand it to her. Give me a call whenever you need something. I shake my head. One thing that you should know about me, Ms. Fields; I don't believe in killing those who don't deserve. I don't kill supernaturals that have done no wrong. I kill with purpose. Those who die deserve it; I don't kill the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:36 pm

I look at the phone number, nod and put it in my jeans poker. "Thanks. I appreciate it." I think about hat he said about killing just creatures that deserve it. So e an make the choice.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 pm

I nod. Don't mention it. I could help you, if you want. You're what, early twenties? I'm sure there are some things you don't understand about being a hunter. You must be relatively new to hunting anyway. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 pm

"Yes there is one. When you resist to kill someone...lets say a hybrid, why do you get a tattoo for it?" I look down on my wrist. That was the thing that was on my mind, for right now.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm

I glance at her wrist. That doesn't happen to most hunters. Actually, I've never seen it happen. If I were you, I'd look into your family history. I know some marks come from your family lineage.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

"There is one question", I begin "If you resist to kill...let's say a hybrid, and you get a tattoo...is that normal?"
I look down to my wrist to the tattoo I have. It the only one but I'm proud of it. I smile a little before I look back at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:12 pm

I shake my head. I've never seen it happen, but I'm not that old. . I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 pm

"Okay." I take my stuff and will go, as I turn around again and say: "Thank you again."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:21 pm

I nod. Anytime. I remember something. Oh and Ms. Fields, word of warning. Look out for the Reid Family. Lucas Reid is off limits. I've seen him. He's a good man; he's a marine. You touch his brothers, I don't care. Touch his wife, well, see how that works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 pm

"Thanks for the warning. But I'm not going to harm her. As I said, I just want this vampire who killed my father." and then add "How do you know about them? I thought you were new here as well?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I'm observant. I spent my first two weeks here at the bar. Lucas came in a lot. Then his brother Casper started coming in complaining about his brother's marriage to the the woman, Erin. Brother number three, Jon, he's a wildcard. Seems like a good guy, but I feel like he's one to watch. I know because I watch.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:39 pm

"Ah, okay got it. Thanks though for telling me." I put my weapons in my backpack and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:45 pm

I nod. Something on your mind? You know besides the curse of the hunter. I do have concern for other people. It's what makes me different than most hunters, I have feelings. I have care for the ones I kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Partnership (Michael/Victoria)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next