Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPartnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aPartnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Partnership (Michael/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 pm

"There is a lot of stuff that I still need to learn, and so much that is on my mind. Especially because my dad left more than he taught me. His death. He was researching something and I think that was the reason why he was killed."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:54 pm

I nod. If you don't mind me asking, what was your father's name. I recognize the last name Fields. My father might have known yours. I might have met your father. The truth is I might've known her father when I was a boy. I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 pm

"William Fields. We lived in London. Does it say something?" He as a british accent, so maybe it is true what he says. Maybe he knows more about the plans my father had.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm

I sigh. I knew your father. He was a good man. I passed through your town when I was 20. I stayed with you all for a few weeks. You wouldn't remember; you were but nine or ten. I shake my head. Your father was very ambitious, Victoria. He had big plans. Far bigger than anyone realized. Late at night when he sent you off to bed we spoke of his plans to wipe out supernaturals. He targeted Original vampires. The Originals found out about your father's plans, and you know what happened after that. I wasn't there when it happened. I was at the funeral, though. Your father was a good man. He was good to me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:07 pm

I look at the man who is telling me that he knew my father. I don't know what to say. I'm not even sure if I am more shocked about the fact that I might know which original it was or the fact that some stranger that I meet her out in the woods would know my father.
"Are you sure that it was an Original? Do you know exactly who it was?", I ask him. I am closer to the killer than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

I shake my head. No, but assumptions can be made. Niklaus Mikaelson is the most vengeful Original of them all. I didn't realize that you were John's daughter. You've got a big task ahead of you. No hunter's ever taken down Klaus. No hunter's really tried.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:34 pm

"Well, it's good to know that I'm at the right place. How was he as a person? Except all this hunter stuff? I just remember few things."
I want to know who my father was, except of being a hunter. Because that was the thing he almost always was. A hunter.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 pm

I shrug. I don't want to speak ill of a dead man, so I'll give the partial truth. He was a good person. He toook me in after I'd been attacked. He nursed me back to health. He was a caring and genuine person. I pause He'd be proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 pm

"Okay, I can see that you don't tell me everything. Be honest. I don't want to hear something that is not the truth. Please tell me, how was my father?"

I have to know it. Even if he was an ass. I just have to.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:00 am

I sigh. Your father really was a good man, but his need to hunt overrode his conscience. He killed a lot of innocent people to get his answers. He was controlled by the hunter inside him. The things he did, those things weren't him. He was a good man, Victoria. He made mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:12 pm

I nod. "Yes he was obsessed with it. When he didn't talk about my school or something, it was mostly about hunting and that I could never trust anybody except other hunters. Sometimes I couldn't understand that, because it was too much he expected. I mean I was a child! He never allowed me to play with other kids, and my mom left us because of it. Even though he was a caring father. Maybe even too much caring."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:57 pm

I sigh. Love kills. I look down before meeting her gaze again. Ms. Fields, do you remember seeing a woman come by, long after I'd gone? Brunette, chocolate brown eyes, about your height? she couldn't have seen her, could she?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:16 pm

"No, why?" I ask and I don't understand why he asks me about it. "A brunette you say? No I don't think so. Why are you asking?"
This is strange.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 pm

I clear my throat. My sister.. She's been missing for 20 years. I know she was in your area at some point. I don't like to talk about Cassie. I miss her like hell.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:21 pm

"I'm sorry but I can't remember somebody like that. I wish I could." I scratch my head and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:26 pm

I nod. Don't worry about it. I look at her. Why do you hunt? What's your reason? What drives you to kill them?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 pm

"As I said, my father's death was caused by a vampire. But I can't just decide who I want to kill, the hunter inside me is very strong...I get flashbacks and my mind keeps telling me to kill the target and it doesn't stop until I do it. But one time it was different." I think about the situation at the Grill.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:46 pm

I nod and decide not to give my reason unless she pushes for it. As you get older, the ability to control your impulses will increase. Soon you'll have more control.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:58 pm

"But how? How can you control it, if it is so strong? And why did that happen to me?" I want to know how I can control it. Yes, I'm still young, but there must be a way.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:39 pm

I shake my head. resistance. There's no way to teach you. You have to learn to resist the temptation. It will hurt at first, just like straining a muscle. You'll get better with time.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:15 pm

"So instead of killing them, I should go through all that pain?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm

I shake my head. You only kill those that deserve death. Those that do no harm, should not be killed. Restrain yourself from killing those supernaturals. It's all up to your conscience. I just don't like killing those that don't deserve pain. It's up to what your morals are.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 pm

"You're right. It is not fair to kill everybody and to be like...my father in that case."
My conscience was absolutely for that, but the hunter inside of me did not care.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:59 pm

I sigh. Sometimes it takes a big event in your life to have the strength to restrain yourself. I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 pm

I wonder what that would be, I think and look on the ground. I know that it will take a while and that it might be really hard. But I have to try it. I will not make the same mistakes my father did. I will be better in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (Michael/Victoria)   Partnership (Michael/Victoria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Partnership (Michael/Victoria)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next