Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Condolences (Michael/Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Condolences (Michael/Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Condolences (Michael/Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCondolences (Michael/Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aCondolences (Michael/Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Condolences (Michael/Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Condolences (Michael/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Condolences (Michael/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Condolences (Michael/Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Condolences (Michael/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Condolences (Michael/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Condolences (Michael/Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Condolences (Michael/Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Condolences (Michael/Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Condolences (Michael/Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Condolences (Michael/Erin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Condolences (Michael/Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:49 pm

I sigh and ring the doorbell on the Reid Estate. Casper's in a coffin behind me. I took the liberty of taking him back to my apartment to clean him up. I want to give the body back to the family. I do feel a bit guilty about this kill; it was self defense, but I still feel bad. I tap my foot on the front-step and run a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 pm

There I was dressed in a yellow sundress as I felt like the place needed to be brighter. A smile played on my lips as Zeus ran by with me. A giggle would leave my lips as Zeus licked me. That was when I heard the doorbell and rushed to it. Slowly, I opened the door and smiled, "Hello there sir. How may I help you?" My eyes looked behind him as I then saw the coffin. Gently, I bit my lip and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 pm

I nod. Mrs. Reid, is your husband home? I feel like it'd be better if I told her husband, but then again, she might be a bit easier to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Zeus barked at our visitor as I then shook my head. "No he is not sir. May I help you with whatever you needed from my husband." If my heart was beating, it would of been racing greatly then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:30 pm

I run a hand through my hair. Dammit. My name is Michael Felix; I'm a hunter. I only hunt those who deserve death. I have no interest in killing you or your husband. I sigh. I-uh-can I come in, please? I promise; all of my weapons are in my car.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 pm

This made me nervous, but I nodded. I did not know if I were to trust the hunter or not, but I knew that if Luke was there that he would trust and listen to the hunter. "You may come in Mr. Felix." I smiled and moved so then he could come in. Zeus looked at the coffin behind the hunter and growled.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm

I sigh and pick up the coffin before stepping inside. I shut the door and set the coffin down on the coffee table. I stand and face her as she sits on the couch. I've been watching your family for a while, especially Casper. He's been causing a lot of trouble. I followed him down to New Orleans and he attacked me. It was self-defense; I promise you that. I only kill when it's necessary. I'm so sorry. I cleaned up his body and brought it back here. I'm so incredibly sorry. I run a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Kendall got in through the key Casper gave her. She heard that the hunter didnt have any weapons on him, First mistake. well really second. She followed them form a great distance and hid as to not get seen. She saw Casper's coffin and felt a tear drip down her face. She had the gun he gave her. though she didnt know how to work it. Unkown to her, the safety was on and it was even cocked right. She came up behind him, one hand on his shoulder and the barrel to his head. "I'd pick my next words carefully if I were you..." she said, narrowing her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

I was in utter shock as I then screamed from the attack. "Kendall!?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 pm

I sigh. First of all, you're gun's not ready to fire. If you're going to shoot me, do it properly and flip the safety of. Second, again as I told you on the phone, I'm sorry. I know my apology means nothing to you, but I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 pm

As he said her gun wasnt ready, she took it off his head, looking at it confused like. She got pissed at it and threw it behind her. "Imagine that your only friend who did nothing but try to protect and help protect you went missing, off the edge of the Earth then just to find out some stranger killed them and says Im sorry as if it wasnt anything. Imagine the hurt and frustration mr. Michael Felix. What does that feel like to you? You said it yourself, I'm just human, no?" she asked, walking away from him so pissed and infurated, completely ignoring Erin's scream of her name.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Erin then said, "Kendall, get off of this man." I was in fact controlling myself as I did not know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 pm

I run a hand across my face. I know, okay. I know apologies will never be enough. I know that. I didn't want to kill him. I was trying to help him. I know how to get rid of the hunter's curse I was going to help. Then he got paranoid and attacked me. It was his death or mine. I know you would rather me be dead, but i'm sorry. I wasn't going to stand there and let him rip my heart out.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:55 pm

She didnt even have a hold of the guy. She had no idea why she would come in and threat his life even if her weapon wasnt even being used right. Sure, Casper threatened her life so many times, but he never went through on it, and now she lost almost everyone she was close to. all she had was some memories of her past and a few thousand dollars. She looked at the coffin then began to leave. Everyone thought she was a human ticking time bomb....maybe they were true.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm

I pull out a pen and write my number down on a scrap paper. Miss? I know I don't deserve it; and you probably hate me, but consider giving me a call. I could help you with things. Self-defense in this town is hard to come by. I close her fingers around it and nod.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm

She starred at him, as he did so not the most friendliest look upon her face. She ripped her hand away and proceeded to her car, driving back home. Nothing was going her way. She was so unlucky that she knew it would be a matter of time before she lost everthing. But why her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condolences (Michael/Erin)   Condolences (Michael/Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Condolences (Michael/Erin)
Page 1 of 1