Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nShot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aShot through the heart (open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Shot through the heart (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

Bites : 126
Awesomeness : 0

Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:19 am

"The Grill will be good and I wish that we had an Italian place here! I am looking forward to the day that you make me a good old Italian meal." The smile stayed on my lips as I then said, "My favorite color is a dark blue, and my whole family is dead...I inherited the house I am living in now from my uncle, but it is so old and warn down, that I think it will break on my any day." That is when I ran a hand through my hair and gently sighed at that moment. It was hard to admit some things to people and this was one of them. I may of had a masters degree, but I still did not have enough money to help me off with getting a new house. That was when I bit on my bottom lip, nibbling on it.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Dark Blue. So contrasting to her fair skin. I smirked and looked down at my hands when she spoke of her family being all deceased. Sad. She didn't have anyone. He'd have to change that. Then they both wouldn't be alone. "I can fix it. I mean I don't have a degree in anything but I'm sure you and I can make a fun day of fixing up the place" I smiled at her now and then began talking before I could stop. "My parents are dead. Well. My dad is dead to me. He hates me. My mom... well she passed away by the hand of a monster. I loved her dearly, she taught me everything I know about fine Italian cooking, You're going to love it I promise you that Pidge" I reached out and took her hand kissing each and everyone of her knuckles. Here in the library I felt safe enough to act upon my feelings. I dreaded the moment I was in wide open with her. Actions before were... I needed to talk to Luke. "Pidge. I have to go. Will you please meet me at the Grill at seven...?" I smiled weakly afraid I had gone to far. I couldn't loose her... for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

The smile on my lips grew some more as I then said, "Of course I can meet you in the Grill at seven." Deep in my mind I was praying and hopping that I was not going to be stood up, because this was my first date ever. I then blushed some more as I then bit my lip at that moment and looked down at the ground as the sun then beamed down onto my fair skin and red hair, making it look shinny.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:44 pm

My heart was racing while she sat in front of me. She... "You're so beautiful pidge" The words just came spilling out of my mouth and I sucked in a breath hoping I hadn't crossed the line. "Seven, don't be late. I'll be waiting out front" wish a surprise. I smiled and stood up pulling her up from the chair with me. "Thank you Emma" I said her name this time. I felt honored to take her out. "I'll leave you to your books now, but don't forget about me..." I leaned down and softly brushed a kiss on her cheek before bringing her hand to my mouth again and kissing her hand gently. "Ciao my Bella" I winked as I spoke just a little Italian to her. Then I let her hand go and the panic rose in my chest a little. I was leaving her. I looked around to make sure no one I felt was a threat around. No one. I looked down at her and smiled again. I didn't want her to be here without me but I couldn't tell her that... I couldn't tell her I needed her with me all the time. I sighed and touched her arm, heat rose in my fingers at the soft touch and then I turned away looking back at her a couple times. "Seven!" I said while I vanished down the staircase. Luke and Erin... that's what I needed to do right now.... I needed to talk to them so bad.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

I walk into the library drunk, with blood on my shirt but the way it looked it seemed like it was a design on my shirt, the way it was dried in. Being a hybrid I couldn't get real drunk but this buzz was good enough to get me to forget about my problems.
I smelled Lucas here but i didn't know where he was, he is my brother and i kept seeing things everywhere i couldn't trust my own senses the blood on me was of... i don't even know.

I see Raul talking to some girl who is exceptionally beautiful... he was at my brothers bachelor party i remember...."what am i doing.... come one Cass get a hold of yourself" I say removing the shirt but had a black tanktop under it, I use my hybrid speed to grab someones black and read button down shirt that the placed behind their chair trying to impress some girl with their muscles... idiot.

I do my best to remain focused.... as i walk up tot he two...but Raul just left so i blur and follow him catching up to him "Sorry to interrupt your plans but do you know where my brother is?" i asked Raul
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:50 pm

The blush on my cheeks grew as I now knew that I could not read these books now as all I could think of was Raul. Raul Caviarni. His name was perfect and rich as I then giggled a bit at that moment. I shivered as I then smiled a bit and whispered down bellow my breath at that moment, "Seven...Seven...Seven!" That was now going to be my favorite time.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 pm

I felt the push of being followed and stopped dead when Casper's voice caught my attention. I turned glancing around at him making sure Emma wasn't in sight. "I'm meeting him in just a minute..." my voice came out in a solid tone. "I hate to ask, but are you alright?" I brought myself to stand up straighter and cross my arms. The prelims of Erin's attack had been spoken... what was I supposed to do now. Casper was Luke's brother. I couldn't... place judgement so quick as much as I wanted to... I don't think I'd want to take this hunter's cursed hybrid thing but... Emma. I felt my muscles tense as I watched Casper.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

"Alright, am i Alright, funny you should ask that i have a fucking ghost messing with my mind, and senses all trying to get me to kill myself and destroy those around me that i love and care for. I say pacing.
"I only have a few moments of sanity, well then again who knows when im not being manipulated by him... he knew i wanted Luke and Erin to be happy but that Lucas would hate me for turning her, maybe he wanted lucas to kill me, thats it that was the plannnn i got it he couldn't get me to kill me, im a hybrid sunlight won't kill me, stakes, werewolf venom no... no.. no my head has to be ripped off and i can't take out my own heart... he wants me to get someone who is capable of killing me to kill me." I ramble on not noticing Raul looking at me.

I look at Raul..."But you can kill me, can't you Raul...your a hybrid... your strong enough.. thats what Alistair wants... i have stayed away from Alex our relationship is being strained, im losing everything.. and that pretty girl i saw you talking to... i could have killed her earning your hatred as well then you would have killed me....WELL YOU WON'T KILL CASPER REID YOU GOT THAT!!!" I shouted grabbing him by the neck and pinning him against the wall....
What am i doing is this real...is this right is he going to try to kill me after this maybe this is what Alistair wants me to put the pieces together

"To answer your question no ...im not alright"
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 pm

I watched him pace back and forth. He was a mess. Lucas knew that and told me and now I could watch it for myself. He spoke about that issue with him turning Erin and as a friend to Luke I felt the strain of protection taking over. Then he mentioned Emma and my arms dropped to my sides. I wanted to kill him for even speaking of her, then he went on about killing her. Next thing I knew my eyes flashed and I was pushed against the wall. When in this position I wanted to think of making sure Emma wasn't around first, and so I did. My eyes looked both ways and then a smile broke across my face. "You're pathetic" I spat out and grabbed onto his arm as he held me against the wall. "Not Casper. You. Who ever YOU are. You're pathetic. Couldn't finish the job yourself so you have to have someone else do it for you." I was straining to breath and I choke out the words as best I could. I could snap his arm. I could grab his eye gouge his eyes out, anything, but this was Luke's brother, and as mad as they were at him for what he did to Erin, there was something that had to be done. "You wouldn't have made it a second if it had just been you and me" I laughed and brought my foot up kicking Casper in the stomach. "Casper, if there is an ounce of you in there, let's get out of here NOW" I growled the words to him and waited to see what would happen. If Emma had to find out, guess this was going to have to be the way. I didn't want it to go this way though... not at all. My eyes strained to make sure she wasn't around. Please if there was such thing as any god, do not let her come down here...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm

There I sat, trying to read the books before me, but I could just keep thinking about Raul the whole time. For some reason, he was on my mind like crazy. I needed to know this man as much as I could. He was there. He was calling my name almost. That was when I felt my cheeks flushed once more. "Raul..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot through the heart (open)   Shot through the heart (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shot through the heart (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2