Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

My friend is the enemy!(?) Staff_zps08fc6213

My friend is the enemy!(?) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b My friend is the enemy!(?) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMy friend is the enemy!(?) Liz_zpse62da61aMy friend is the enemy!(?) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

My friend is the enemy!(?) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
My friend is the enemy!(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
My friend is the enemy!(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
My friend is the enemy!(?) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
My friend is the enemy!(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
My friend is the enemy!(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
My friend is the enemy!(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
My friend is the enemy!(?) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

My friend is the enemy!(?) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My friend is the enemy!(?) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

My friend is the enemy!(?)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

My friend is the enemy!(?) Empty
PostSubject: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 pm

I was putting the weapons in my bag and entered the Grill. I didn't catch any vampire. They were good in hiding their identity around here.
It was at 3AM and this the only place still open. And I wasn't really in a mood to go to my apartment. I sat down on a stool and drummed with my fingers on the counter and looked around. I couldn't see anybody.
"Hello? Anybody here?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

I call out from my corner. I'm still here. I apologize if I startled you. Marine, it's kinda hard for me not to be stealthy. I offer a small smile and stand from my table before walking up and standing behind the counter. They're technically not open, but I know the owner, and I used to work here. Can I get you something?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm

I smile back brightly. "Well, how about a water? I think that should be all today. I'm Victoria." I look at the Ex-marine.
He seems very nice and polite, I think as I take off my jacket and play with the little bowl of peanuts in it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

I smile and pour a glass of water for her. I put a wedge of lemon on the rim of the cup and hand it to her before extending my hand. Luke. She seems nice. Besides, I could use someone to talk to at 3:05 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 pm

I take a sip of the water and look back to Luke. "Well, I'm not the only one around here in the middle of the night. Without being too nosey, if you not work here, why are you hanging around here all alone?" I drink some more of the cool water and close my eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm

I nod and chuckle. Fair question. My wife's out of town on an "all girls" trip. My brother drank his way through my alcohol cabinet so I came here. I haven't gone home because my other brother's got a girl over and they can be rather....loud. I smirk. If she doesn't understand my sense of humor, she's going to hate me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 pm

I laugh. "Oh those activities. Believe me, the girl I'm sharing the apartment with enjoys having a boy over almost the whole time. So I decided to spend most of my day and night somewhere else." I look at his ring. Somehow he didn't seem like a man who was married. I drink all of the water in my glass and remember why I came to Mystic Falls. And when I think about it, it makes me sad right at the moment. I play with my necklace an the smile on my face disappears for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:10 pm

I furrow my eyebrows as her smile falls. Are you alright? She keeps touching the locket around her neck. It's like she's waiting for something or someone. She seems nice enough. She can't possibly have an agenda, but then again people surprise me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 pm

I try to smile once again. "I-I'm fine, but thanks for asking. I'm not interested to bother anyone with my problems." I swallow and open the necklace to look at the picture of my father and I, when I was a baby. "My dad was killed...and I came here to find out more about it..." Even though I just met him a few minutes ago, he looks like I could trust him. I want to trust somebody.
I start laughing for a second and say: "Wow, now I feel like a crybaby."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:25 pm

I raise my eyebrows. I'm truly sorry for your loss. My parents were killed as well. You're not a crybaby. You have to let it out sometime. My eyes dart to the bag next to her. It looks rather heavy, and I'm guessing it's not an assortment of makeup. I'm a little wary of her now, but I'll keep talking to her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 pm

I follow him glance to my bag and I'm back in the reality. But I want to forget that I'm a hunter and the hatred I always feel. It makes you lonely and you can't trust anybody. And Luke was really nice to me. I smile at him when he tries to make me feel better. It sort of works.
I put my bag on the floor and clear my throat. "So, you're probably here for a long time?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm

I nod. No, I'm not going anywhere. I shake my head. I can't ignore the bag. Victoria, I am a hybrid. You are a hunter. If you're going to kill me, have at it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

"Run", I say slowly, my eyes are wide open, looking shocked to him. "I don't want to hurt you, Luke." A tear is falling down my cheek. Yes, I was right. Every time I trusted someone, it turned out very bad. "I will not kill you, when you leave now", I repeat and look at him. "I'm not interested in Hybrids at the moment. I want to find the vampire that killed my father. But you should better leave, because I am very moody."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 am

I shake my head and lean on the counter. If you don't want to hurt me, then don't. I have no intention of leaving. I search her eyes. She honestly doesn't look like she's interested in killing me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 pm

I close my eyes to concentrate on my breathing but it doesn't work at all. The feeling inside of my head that always comes Val hen there is a supernatural creature starts to overwhelm my thoughts and the only thing in my mind are two words: Kill Him

"I didn't promise that I wouldn't hurt you, Luke. Well, I'm trying to but I can't hold myself any longer from harming you. The part in you that is a vampire already caught my attention and believe me, I never tried so hard not to kill someone...until now."
I slowly stand up and run I the restroom, with the heavy bag in my hands. I lock the door and walk back to the bar, I try to..
But the headache starts and the flashbacks come with it.

"Daddy, daddy! Who is at the door?"
"Honey you have to be really quiet now, okay? I love you but you have to listen to me very carefully. Takes this gun and run to the special room with the flowers. Lock the door behind you and don't leave it, even when he is going to hurt daddy. Do you understand?"

My heart beat goes faster and I feel dizzy.....
"Stop it!" I scream
Kill him...you have to do it.... You know you have to....kill him....
I collapse at the same time tears are falling down my cheeks. Although my eyes are open, I can't see anything but darkness. My head hits the ground
This feeling sucks so bad...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 pm

I here her head hit the ground. I walk to the bathroom and kick the door open. I pick her unconscious body up and set her down in the employee workroom on the couch. I go back and grab her weapons-putting them down next to her. I take a seat and wait for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 pm

I open my eyes and see Luke sitting next to my lying body. I open my mouth to say something but then I close it again. I don't know what to do. The headache is gone, and the desire to kill him as well. I don't know why and how long it would be like this but I try to smile a little but.
"What happened?" I don't remember to lay here.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

I smirk. You clamied that you were going to kill me; I told you to go ahead. Then you ran off to the restroom. I heard a loud bang so I came and found you passec out. I picked you up and set you down here.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 pm

"Be honest, that was the first time you saw a hunter collapse and run away." I want to laugh but it doesn't work. " I can't help it. I always get those flashbacks when I have to kill someone. The flashbacks are mostly the last things my dad said to me, before this vampire ripped his heart out." My head feels absolutely heavy and I close my eyes. "Sometimes I wish I wouldn't be a hunter."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:34 pm

I nod. No, I've never seen a hunter run away from a fight, but I've also never seen a female hunter. I cock my head to the side. Do tell me why you're not trying to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I chuckle. "Do you want me to kill you?"
I look at the black bag with the weapons in it. It's not like I couldn't do it...
"You should know, that I'm actually a vampire hunter.
You're a hybrid and are partly one, but you're not the first target. Also, my situation is weird. Other hunters get the tattoos on their bodies, but I don't. I have no idea why but I dot have them." I cough, my throat is dry.
"Right now I need to find the murderer of my father, and I need people who live here and could possibly help me. Also I want I try something new. I don't have friends anymore because if tht hunting thing that goes in with me."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:58 pm

I nod. i could be a good friend for you to have considering, no offense, but if you did decide to attack me, I can take you. Therefore, I don't fear you, and am happy to be your friend. I don't have many vampire friends.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 pm

I smile at him. "Thanks Luke. It's good to know that I have a friend here."
I feel tired because of all that "not killing a hybrid" thing. That's new for me. But I will try it. My bones hurt an I feel weak.. Not like a hunter at all.
"So new friend, tell me something about you. I know you're a hybrid an you're married and an ex marine. Is your wife a hybrid as well?"
I look on my watch. It's 4:25. I lean my head against the couch and look at him. Oh no... What is this heat? "It kind of feels hot in here, don't you think?" My skin feels extremely hot, not good at all. "Okay, I know I'm new in all this hunter thing. But this never happened to someone else before." I feel like I would burst into flames I I would move. Was it because I didn't kill him or was it because I would get a cold??
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 pm

I shake my head. I wouldn't know; I'm always warm. I glance at the thermostat It's 70 degrees in here though. You shouldn't feel hot. Are you alright? This is odd. She's acting really strangely.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Luke looks at me as if I was crazy, but I can understand it. All this weird stuff is happening. Suddenly I look on my right wrist and gasp when I see the tattoo http://www.tattoostime.com/arrow-compass-tattoo/
"Okay, am I just dreaming or is that one of the tattoos? Oh my god, Luke! I finally got one!"
Without realizing what I'm doing I hug him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) Empty

Back to top Go down

My friend is the enemy!(?)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next