Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Staff_zps08fc6213

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAn Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Liz_zpse62da61aAn Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

Bites : 115
Awesomeness : 0

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Empty
PostSubject: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Eragon, was sitting at the Grill outside, he was waiting for Lucas to Show, his had a minute of doubt if the man did not like his methods, he was a loose end. And you know what they say about Loose Ends, they die. He would enjoy torturing, Lucas. This is Why, it was a surprise Kidnap for him. His Ears were out in the open to spot any attackers on him, so he may counter them.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 pm

I approach Eragon at the bar and take a seat. I can tell that he's having doubts. She is taken care of. She will not be telling anyone of what happened tonight. I reach across the counter and take a bottle of Jack before pouring the both of us a shot. I need to watch my every move.

OOC: Sorry it's a little bit short. I promise the next one will be longer. Next post, I'll tell Eragon that we need to compromise on methods.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:55 pm

He smiled at him. Before speaking."Good. Very good, Now we can get to something More important the Bigger Picture, are you into latax suits? Because I am." He giggled in his Evil detrimental way, Eragon, was insanely evil. Sadistic, Cruel, and Just wrong in the head when it came to torturing people.

(Sorry for small post but I am in a Rush, I have to get off soon.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

My skin is crawling but I manage a smile. Depends on the wearer. Now one on you, my friend, that is something I'd hate to see. I toss back my shot of Jack and smirk. Don't tell me you own one of those, Eragon.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

OCC: By the way, it's fine if you have to go away, we can continue tomorrow. I'm pretty lenient, I just hate when people drop off without warning.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 am

Eragon smiled, but this smile was very sinister he spoke.”Of course I have those, I use them as torturing Suits for My Victims I torture, and humitltion. For the fun of it and for the sport. Of Torture and murder.” He smiled and leaned closer towards the man.”I cut the bullshit man.” He said coldly.” Next time you step out of line, I’ll have you’re head on a Pike. And on my wall. Do you understand me. You don’t tell a person who is torturing someone to stop.” He said calmly towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 pm

I do not flinch as he gets in my face with his sadistic smiile. First thing to know about me, Eragon. I don't respond to threats, and I do not care if you're royalty. You want to work with me, it's on even ground. No one tells me what to do. I am a navy seal and a marine. Show a little respect, Prince. Give me respect, and I'll give you respect. As for your methods, we will compromise on them. You want to kill and torture someone; give me a heads up. If you don't want to compromise, that just shows me you're not a real man. I don't want to antagonize you, Eragon, but the one thing I will not tolerate, is disrespect. I stare into Eragon's eyes unflinching, willing him to argue. I'm glad I tucked my stake-gun into my waist-band this morning. Lucky I'm wearing my leather jacket to keep it from view.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 pm

He looked into the man's eyes and spoke."You misunderstand." he listened to what he had to say, grabbed his head and dropped his head into a faceplate on the table, going towards his ear he spoke."I'll have you know, I can rip your head from where it stands, If I wanted to, but I won't for two reasons, People are watching humans, and lastly you're more useful to me alive, as a Pawn. Yes you are a pawn in a much bigger game. Now listen to me and listen to me careful, next time you tell me to stop while I am in the middle of My Fun, you will lose your right hand, and your dick will be you're right hand, do I make myself clear? Good." He let go of the man and sighed."You like tea?" He asked, before the waiter came and he ordered two cups of tea.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm

I grab his arm and twist it behind him. He may be stronger than me, but I'm a marine. And this hold is unbreakable, even by vampires. Listen, prince. I don't give a damn about your plan. I am no one's pawn, and I play in my own game. I twist his arm farther when he starts to struggle. You want me to be a part of your plan, you can tell me what the plan is. I do not take orders from anybody, royal asshole or not. The playing field will be even from now on, understand? He'd best not resist me. I'm known for tearing arms off when necessary.
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 pm

He wasn't the slightest impressed as he was got into a surprise attack, he listened to what he said and smirked."Funny thing is." He used his free arm, and pointed two fingers right into both Lucas Eyes, this would cause uncontrollable movement towards Lucas or a complete release which, Eragon took to his upper hand, he used his free arm and grabbed him neck, flipping him over the table causing him to break it, in process Eragon broke his arm but it rehealed within seconds."Next time you pull something like that, I will kill you." He said calmly, this all happened in supernatural speeds.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:27 pm

What do you want with me Eragon? Huh, what do you want?

(Sorry for short post, not a whole lot to say. One thing, do me a favor and don't kill Lucas, please?)
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am

He looked at him and shook his head."Nothing I want you to piss off." he said calmly. Towards him.

(Same sorry for small post but there was not a lot to go on with.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 pm

I shake my head. so I guess you don't need me, enjoy your life, Eragon. I take a last swig of my Jack and get up to leave
Back to top Go down
Eragon Overlord

Eragon Overlord

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Once he left, Eragon also left, and thank god he got rid of his problem before he killed it. It was running out of of ideas to keep the man alive, lucky he left. So That problem was solved.

(And this Thread I would Like for it to be locked and moved to the mud piles.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm

(good plan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)   An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Enemy of the Hybrids(Eragon, Lucas, and Naya only.)
Page 1 of 1