Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:12 am

"Luke's party?" I asked and then laughed. "Then you obviously heard from the wrong person." I said. The party was mostly use arguing and getting annoyed at each other. "It was a totally dude fest."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 am

I then tilt my head to the side. "What in the world did you guys argue about?" I then laughed a bit as I then finished my water and poured myself another glass filled with the water right then.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

"Just about stupid stuff and Damon Salvatore was there and he and I don't get along." I told her. I didn't mention we talked about strippers.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:57 am

I nod my head as I heard that as well at that moment. "At least there was alcohol, huh?" I smile and then sigh. "I stayed home that night and played with Luke's and my puppy."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 am

"If the alcohol wasn't there it'd be likely we'd end up fighting." I shrugged. The beer put us in a calmer mood. I chuckled. "Didn't know Luke was a puppy kind of guy."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:46 am

I then laughed and shook my head. "I gave him the puppy as a gift for his birthday. It is a german shepherd, and they are great dogs to go running with so I knew that him and the dog could run around in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 am

I shrugged. "I dig it. If Luke is into that kind of stuff. I guess him being a military guy I see him as all buff and tough." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:46 am

I dared to not speak of the secret that ran inside of the Reid family as I simply blushed at him mentioning about how Luke must be buff. Oh how right he was, but I was not going to say anything. "He is in pretty good shape." I laughed a bit right then. I simply love laughing and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:28 pm

"Hes like the Hulk and Captain America put together." I said and chuckled at my own joke. A few days ago I did call him Captain America. He was like the The Avengers team all rolled up into one dude.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:32 pm

I blush as I then looked down at the ground and bit my lip a bit at that moment. "He is my superhero." I must of sounded like an idiot for saying all of that to him, but it was true. He was my superhero.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 pm

"Aww thats cute." I said. I was both joking and meant it just because its Luke and I have to give his wife a hard time too.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:42 pm

I then look up and playfully glare at him. "Do not aww at my mister Lockwood." I smirked as I knew that he hated that nickname. I knew he would go nuts from that nickname as I then started to laugh at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:16 am

I gaped at Erin and laughed. "Mr. Lockwood?" I asked. Oh no she did not just call me Mr. Lockwood. "Man just make me sound like a rich snobby person." I smiled but the realized that people actually used to think I was a rich snobby person. I have become a changed man.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:07 am

I then smiled a bit as I then said, "I was just trying to loosen up the mood around us here Tyler. You are very tense. I can tell and do not tell me that you are not." I was pretty good at reading people.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 am

"I'll admit I'm a little tense, I don't normally go up and talk to people." I said and leaned back against the booth. "They come up to me." I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 am

I then smiled a bit as I then stated, "Well hey, I wanted to get to know you because you and the love of my life are best friends. And isn't he a part of your pack?" I asked him as I then drank some more water.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

"Yea, but were not BFFs were BFFEs." I told her even though she probably didn't kow what I was talking about. Neither did I, I just made it up. "Luke is my second in command, the position was taken until something that happened." I said thinking of how Hayley betrayed me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:26 pm

I frowned as I noticed how the mood changed at that moment as I then said, "What happened? If you do not mind answering me of course!" I blushed as I did not know how he was going to handle me asking him that question. Gently, I bit down onto my lip and took another sip of some water.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

"Juts got betrayed, thats all." I told her. I was upset by it but I didn't let it affect me much anymore. Most of the pack was dead anyway but then Hybrids I helped unsire now were my pack but it was a low munber. "And since you asked, BFFE stands for Best Friends For Eternity." I smirked. Yea Luke and I were dorks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 pm

I laugh a bit at him and Luke's humor and said, "Only you two." I smile and then said, "So tell me more about yourself Tyler." I said in a very casual tone as I then sipped some more water and giggled a bit to myself some more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I shrugged. "Not much to tell." I told her. I wasn't the open book type. "What about you Erin?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm

I then raised an eyebrow as I then stated, "Well, I am shy at first and very talkative once someone gets to know me." Laughs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 am

I laughed. "I noticed." I said smiling at her. Erin was nice, Luke had a nice pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2