Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Friends or foe? (Ryan) Staff_zps08fc6213

Friends or foe? (Ryan) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Friends or foe? (Ryan) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFriends or foe? (Ryan) Liz_zpse62da61aFriends or foe? (Ryan) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Friends or foe? (Ryan) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Friends or foe? (Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Friends or foe? (Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Friends or foe? (Ryan) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Friends or foe? (Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Friends or foe? (Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Friends or foe? (Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Friends or foe? (Ryan) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Friends or foe? (Ryan) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friends or foe? (Ryan) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Friends or foe? (Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Friends or foe? (Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:02 am

Alex was happy that he finally got out of his boring school and that he have two days to enjoy freedom. Somehow he was jealous of Damon since he looked older than him and that he doesn't have to go to school. A sighed escaped his lips as he thought of the good old days where kids weren't forced to school and at a young age, he was trained to be a knight. It was far more better than going to school besides he'd been hearing the same old lecture all over again.

Arriving at the infamous Mystic Grill, Alex thought of heading to the bar. As the bartender studied his face, he tried his best not to roll his eyes. "Get me a bourbon."He told him without breaking any eye contact and without any hesitation, the bartender did it. A smile spread on his face, he was glad that not all people around Mystic Falls were into vervain. "Thank you."He said as he headed to the empty booth he saw as he was trying to stay low for awhile before he joined the craziness surrounding the town which would be enough to entertain him. He sat down in the booth and watch everyone around it. Everyone's conversation was clearly heard by him and as far as he was concerned he didn't need to worry about the council for the moment. He took a short sip from his drink and enjoyed his free drink.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

Bites : 104

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 am

Ryan was glad the weekend was finally kicking in. It had been a tough week working in the garage with his dad. His adoptive father was being very hard on him, attempting to apply more responsibility. Ryan didn't want it, he knew he was getting it because he was the only one who didn't go to college, it made him so mad that his dad didn't think he was good enough. He spent that afternoon shouting and arguing with him, Ryan's temper was often sometimes uncontrollable and he'd flip into a rage. Later he would realise he had over-reacted but it was instinct that drove him to such rage.

After going home and getting ready for a night at the grill, Ryan headed over. He had planned to go see his friends Natasha and Caleb, who were going to be there a little later than himself. Ryan didn't like to be early but he needed a drink and knew his alcoholic uncle would be there.

After arriving he headed straight to the bar, and put his hand forward to get the barmaids attention. "Hey Rose, can I get a beer with some lime in" he said smiling. She took his money and served him his drink.

He looked around the bar for his uncle... great, he's not here. he thought to himself.

He scanned the grill to look for somebody he would recognise, and then he saw somebody. It was Alex, Ryan had fixed his car a few weeks back and they would often talk to each other when they saw one another. Ryan decided to go over and say hi. As he approached him he noticed that he had a alcoholic drink in his hand, Ryan knew this guy wasn't 21 and was now wondering how he got served... it didn't matter; Ryan wasn't about to grass him to the grill when he was in need of company.

"Hey Alex, how'd you get that? Friendly with the barmaid?" He said joking as he took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 am

Alex was certain that most people around mystic falls is boring and the reason that made him to stay here was all the action he could see. After six hundred years, he can't stand people who does the same thing all over again since they easily bore him and when he's bored, he tends to use them as puppets for his entertainment. He took another sip from his free bourbon and hoped that Damon would appear out of nowhere so that they could hang out together like the old days.

He smiled at the man who had approached him. It was the mechanic, Ryan. If Alex could say anything about the guy, he was good at his job. Alex considered him as a friend since he doesn't know his little secret. He was actually a nice guy, Alex thought."I think I have to kill you, if I tell you my secret."He chuckled before he drunk what was remaining in his glass. No one was supposed to see him drinking since he was underage but Alex didn't care. It's not like he could rot in prison for that thing besides being able to manipulate people was something he was good at. Ryan seems to be cool about drinking and Alex thought that his company wouldn't be bad. They had a decent conversation together and having another one wouldn't be a problem. "How are you and the shop?"He asked Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 am

Ryan laughed at Alex's joke. Although the words lingered in Ryan's mind, his instincts were telling him something. The tone he had used when he said he'd have to kill, it was eerie, almost as if it held truth. Ryan told himself he was being silly, but his body was still tensing; feeling threatened. He took a sip of his drunk and shrugged it off.

"Well I just hope this secret doesn't kill the barmaid... I don't want to be waiting for my drinks" Ryan said smiling.

"How are you and the shop? Alex had said, the words were echoing in Ryan's head. Ryan liked working on the cars but it was only ever meant to be a hobby, he didn't want this for his life... deep down he felt he was destined for something greater, he was starting to feel angry again when he tought about his argument with his adoptive father.

"I'm good I guess, nothing a stiff drink can't solve... but to be honest I'm getting a little bored of working in the shop, starting to wish I went off for college. But you know how it is, being adopted the college funds went to the blood children" Ryan had made a joke but it held some truth and some bitterness for him. During his childhood he always thought his adoptive parents gave their biological children more attention and care than to himself.

"So how come you're hauled up in this corner alone?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:44 am

Alex wondered if Ryan would still laugh if he knew what he really was. If there's any threat around him, he could either manipulate them or kill them without any hesitation. It made him wonder how long his secret would last in the town. He laughed as Ryan made a comment about his joke. "Perhaps I shall spare her then." He told Ryan with a playful grin.

He didn't thought that Ryan was getting bored with his job. He actually thought that Ryan was enjoying it. Blaming him won't help since if he were in his position, he'll probably get bored especially that he had an eternity doing that stuff. "You're awesome adopted or not. Playing favorites is something parents shouldn't do. It's very unfair for the children." Honestly, Alex sympathized with Ryan. He may not been adopted but he knew what it felt like to be the second best. His own bitterness with his family started to surface but he tried to ignore it since it wouldn't do anything good. "What course will you take if you were given a chance at college?"He asked.

"It seems like my friends had other plans so here I am."He shrugged. He didn't really care about those teenagers he pretended to be friends with. It was just a cover for him not be labeled as the loner or a creepy guy. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:18 am

Again Ryan was met with raised hairs on his neck. When Alex joked about sparing the barmaid there was a menacing tone in his voice coupled with a grin that didn't seem shy to the idea of killing her. Ryan tried to dismiss these thoughts but something within his body was telling him there was something a little more to this guy than met the eye.

"To be honest I've never really given it too much thought, truth be told if I didn't have to work I wouldn't. I have this strange desire to just pack up my life and live every day just how I want to... never gonna happen" He said smiling. He often thought about travelling around the world, visiting places he wanted to go... ofcourse he needed money for something like this.

"Maybe that's a good thing, if half the school was in here drinking alcohol it wouldn't be long until it was shut down" Ryan said with a wink. "I'm supposed to be meeting some friends later, but they haven't turned up yet." He was looking a little concerned now, it wasn't like them to text that there weren't coming or that they were running late.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 am

Alex wasn't sure about Ryan's heartbeat. It didn't sound like a normal beat of the heart of a relaxed person and Ryan seemed far from having any disease for having such irregular heartbeat. Was his joke getting a bit far? He didn't think so. He was actually confident that his true identity won't be revealed.

College bored Alex and he liked Ryan's idea. He was actually living life the way he liked it or atleast he thinks he does. "It's not strange at all, I would love that kind of life. It's too early to give up. Who knows what will happen to the future? Life is full of opportunities." Well said for living around six hundred years.

He laughed at his joke. If only the grill wasn't a good place to be, he might take Ryan's joke as a suggestion. "I only had one besides it was just given to me."He shrugged. It was partly true, the drink was given to him due to his compulsion. "Dont worry, they'll show up besides I can keep you entertained for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 am

Ryan got the impression that Alex thought he was talking about opportunities for employment, but this was far from what Ryan desired. He wanted to live a life with no boundaries, where he could do what he wanted when he wanted. Something deep within his soul told him he was destined for better than a small town life. It was like he was fighting a beast within himself that wanted to run free. Ryan decided not to talk about this, he didn't want to start sounding like a sociopath.

Instead he was willing to take Alex up on his idea of entertainment. "What do you have in mind? Sitting in the corner of the room is a little reclusive, huh?" he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 am

Alex chuckled from what Ryan said. He had tons of definition what fun was all about and he was pretty sure that Ryan would be surprised if he told him what all of it was. "Nope but I have something more fun compared to that."Boredom was already getting in his mind, he really need a good source of entertainment. Looking around the place, an idea entered his mind quickly as a smirk appeared on his young face. He stared at Ryan straight in the eyes as his pupils dilated, "Start a fight with that guy over the pool. Hit him with your best shot, mate".
(With Ryan's permission)

He doesn't have anything against Ryan, he actually liked him enough not to get the man killed. The command he had given him was just to entertain himself besides if things started to get worst, he'll enter the scene to stop it. The man over the pool wasn't any bigger than Ryan, he thought that they it could be a good match and that he'll place his bet with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 am

Ryan's mind was in perfect consciousness, he was having a witty conversation with Alex, but before he knew it something came over him. He was overcome by an intense bond, all that mattered was what Alex had to say, and he would follow those words without question. He stared into those dark eyes and repeated his instructions. "I'm going to start a fight with that guy over there"

It was unlike Ryan to start fights but he had never been a stranger to them, he often experianced high levels of irrational rage... sometimes over very mundane things. He found himself fighting with his mood sometimes, but it was very difficult for him to manage. During these bursts he would find a strength within himself that he deemed alien, he would tap into strength that seemed unnatural.

He walked over to the pool table in a confident stance, he aired a presence that made him seem like the toughest guy in the room. He didn't take his eyes from his target, he didn't even glance to see if there was anybody was in his way; it was pure focus. The man had his back faced to Ryan, he grabbed him by the shoulder and forced him to turn around.
"Ready for my best shot?" Ryan said coldfully. His tone was the same souless tone he had responded to Alex with. Without a moments hesitation Ryan right hooked the pool player in the jaw. People in the grill responded with a gasp.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:48 am

Ryan obeyed what Alex said without any question asked and that only meant that his compulsion worked. He just smiled as Ryan left him in the booth alone knowing what was to come next. His eyes were darted only to Ryan as he approached the man over the pool. He didn't want to miss the show. I think he'll become my bestfriend if he's like that often, he thought.

Stiffling a laugh, Alex could only imagine how surprised the guy was taking Ryan's best right hook punch. Wasn't it fun? The only thing missing in his table were popcorns and drinks but that would be a bit obvious besides he was already having fun watching the fight. The people around gasped, flabbergasted by the sudden action of Ryan.Bravo, Ryan.

The man took a few steps back after receiving Ryan's punch. His punch was hard and suddenly, that he didn't have the chance to prepare himself. "What the hell man?!"The man could feel blood running under his nose which wasn't a good sight at all. He lunged himself to Ryan and tried to hit him back.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 pm

After throwing the first punch, Ryan's thoughts came back to him. He had done as he was instructed, he gave that guy his best punch. He didn't understand why he had just done that, he was confused and didn't know what to do next. Everybody in the room looked disgusted at him, he was now begining to feel ashamed. He was about to apologise and hold his hands up to the the guy but he was swinging back at him.

Ryan caught his fist in his hand, he felt furious now; he no longer felt ashamed in himself, he had been attacked and would defend his pride until this guy backed down or was put down. Strength was flowing endlessly into his hands, he applied pressure onto the guys fist; the innocent man was squealing now, begging for Ryan to stop. For an instance he didn't want to stop, he was going to crush every bone in this chumps hand. But his mind came back to him, he released the guys hand, after he had succumbed to his knees, and kicked him to the ground.

People in the grill looked on in amazement, shocked by the events they had just seen. Ryan looked around, wondering what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:38 pm

After watching the two guys fight, Alex knew he was right. Ryan had something in him whether it was courage or that he had some kind of hidden beast inside him that needs to be released. He just commanded Ryan to punch the guy and he continued to fight with his own free will. The fight didn't last long as he expected since Ryan ended it quickly. What a shame, he looked down to the beaten guy. He was actually glad that he didn't have to break the fight, thanks to Ryan.

Since the show was over, Alex stood up from his booth. "Excuse me."He said as he passed by to some people while trying to walk on Ryan's direction. Now he had to do his part as a friend. "Ryan, what happened?"Ryan probably didn't have any idea what just happened and Alex would still have his fun.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kindle

Ryan Kindle

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Ryan was looking at his hands in disbelief of his actions, he knew he had just lost his temper; but he had never attacked somebody unprovoked like this. In spite of this he was ashamed that deep within himself, he felt pleasure. Using his inner strength and claiming authority gave him great satisfaction, what he was really feeling was pride.

He looked over at Alex as he came through the crowd of people, "I... uhm... I have no idea" he said in a tone that suggested confusion. He looked back at Alex, again he had a strange feeling about him. Ryan often felt like this about people, he seemed to see qualities in people that others didn't, he had a heightened intuition. As Alex and Ryan were talking the bar manager came over in a hurry. "what do you think you're doing you barbaric animal, I'm phoning the police" he said staring into Ryan's hateful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:53 pm

A smirk was starting to appear on his face but he tried his best not to do it. He didn't want Ryan to think that he had something to do with his sudden behavior besides he was just having his fun and maybe he could do that with Ryan. Confusion was all over Ryan and Alex wouldn't like Ryan to have any suspicion towards him. As the manager appeared, Alex quickly held the man's arm and looked at his eyes. "My friend is nowhere near a barbaric animal, sir. Please forget this incident and let it go and we will leave this place at once." He wasn't expecting the manager to come though he was thankful for the gift of compulsion.
"Ryan, I think it'll be best if we leave."He whispered as he waited for the compulsion to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends or foe? (Ryan)   Friends or foe? (Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends or foe? (Ryan)
Page 1 of 1