Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Empty
PostSubject: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

There I sat in a booth at the Grill as I was reading some information about where Luke and I were going to go on our honeymoon. I wanted Luke to pick where we were going to go, but I had no clue. Him and I did not speak of this at all. It was as if I was confused as to how to ask about where we were going to go on our honeymoon. I wouldn't even mind if we stayed here and just relaxed a bit at home with our German Shepherd puppy, Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 pm

I walked inside the Grill just to see what was going on. I didn't really see anyone there to hang out with it but I did spot Erin, Luke's now Wife. The weird thing was I never actually met her, Luke asked me to be best man and I did but never met the bride. Even though I wasn't one to be friendly I decided to go on and talk to her. "Uh hey Erin." I said when I got to her booth.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm

My blue eyes to meet the brown eyes of Tyler Lockwood. Tyler was one of Luke's friends and a fellow Hybrid. I have never met the man before, so why not now. "Um, hey there Tyler. How are you?" I needed to be friendly to him. I wanted Luke to be happy that Tyler andI were becoming friends with one and other. I mean, his wife and best friend getting along? I am sure any husband would be happy with that fact.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:38 pm

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked. This was awkward and I had no idea why, she was just a human but I guess its just from the fact I never had to talk to a girl, they always came to me. "Hows the marriage life?" I said just to keep conversation going. I hadn't spoken to Luke after the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 pm

I smile as I then say, "Marriage life is amazing, Tyler. I have never been happier in my whole entire life. Please don't feel awkward Tyler and take a seat." I smile as I then looked at Luke's friend and said, "I will pay for your first drink if you would like that." I then call over a waiter as I then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

"Oh no its fine, I just came in to hang out." I told her and sat down. This was Luke's wife so I should be friends with her. "I'm glad you guys are happy together." I said. I was glad because atleast they are happy, a lot of us are having relationship problems.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:50 pm

I smile sadly at Tyler as I could tell something was bothering him. "Things not going well in the relationship area in life? If you want, I am here to listen." I smile as I then show that I would be here to listen to it all for him. So then he could just express himself to someone.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:03 pm

"Nah, I don't want to trouble you with problems." I told her. Her and Luke just got married, they don't need to be thrown in others people's probelms already.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm

I set down my papers and said, "You have 5 seconds to tell me before I poke you in the nose. And yes, that was a threat." I then laughed brightly as I smiled widely at the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 pm

I actually laughed because of how random that was. "Poke me in the nose?" I asked. Wow she was almost just as random as Elena. "Look theres really nothing to talk about." I told her still smiling. What she said really was funny.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 pm

I smile as he was finally smiling at the fact that he was smiling and then said, "Just calm down Tyler and tell me what is on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:54 pm

"Its nothing, don't worry about it." I told her. I wasn't a type of person to open up about personal things so I didn't really want to talk but I had to admit it was nice of Erin to get me to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 pm

I smile and nod as I then drink my water, as I did not drink unless I was around Luke. "If you say so. I just want you to know that I am here incase you need someone to talk to. I have been told that I am a good listener."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 pm

I smiled. "I'm sure you are, its just I really don't want to talk about it. Its one of those things that I have to talk about it face to face with that person." I told her. I know Erin was being a good friend and I appreciatated it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:26 pm

I then sigh as I thought about the argument that Luke and I were having, but I then shook my head at that moment as I then kept on trying to smile. "It is fine."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:58 pm

"Everything okay?" I asked when I noticed she has become distant. It was stupid for me to ask though since I didn't tell her my problem.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 pm

I then sigh as I then whisper, "Do not tell Luke." I glare a bit, "Swear?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Don't tell Luke? Oh shit what did I get myself into. "I swear." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:09 pm

I then giggle and laugh brightly. "I was messing with you!" I smiled as I then smiled at him some more. "I was just trying to lighten the mood."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 pm

"Not even gonna lie, that scared me." I said. Luke was a good friend and I did not want us to get wrapped up in problems.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 pm

I smiled as I then said, "Sorry if you did not understand my humor. I just try to make people feel less stressed out. I just want people happy and smiling. It is like that is a goal in my life."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 pm

"Well I mean my mom just died so, I'm not too happy these days." I shrugged. That was something I could talk about since everyone knew and everyone expected me to break down. "But I'm okay, my mom knows that I have to move from her death because it will just hold me back. Lockwoods are always succesful." I half smiled.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 pm

I nod my head in understanding in what he was saying. A sad smile cross my lips as I then said, "I am sorry about what had happened to her Tyler. She was be truly missed in this town."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:03 am

"Yea." I said and looked away. I know Erin was trying to be nice but I didn't like that whole thing when people compliment on the person it makes their death seem better. My mom had her faults like everyone else so I wanted her to be remembered as a person. "She definitely will because now we have no one to plan the towns parties." I smiled. I was not going to do it, I don't have that talent. I mean Luke's bachlor party wasn't even all that amazing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 am

I then chuckle a bit. "What I hear that party was amazing and wonderful." I then run a hand through my hair as I then blush at that moment as I thought ot Luke for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)   The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thug Wife and the Thug Life (Tyler and Erin....becoming friends)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next