Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Stupid Boys - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Stupid Boys - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Stupid Boys - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStupid Boys - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aStupid Boys - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Stupid Boys - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Stupid Boys - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Stupid Boys - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Stupid Boys - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Stupid Boys - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Stupid Boys - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Stupid Boys - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Stupid Boys - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Stupid Boys - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stupid Boys - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Stupid Boys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Stupid Boys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 pm

I smile. You can have whatever you want out of the fridge. Actually there's left-over lasagna in the fridge. I can heat it up for you, if you want? Oh and I wouldn't stay in the left wing with Casper. He can be temperamental. You're safer in the right wing with Jon. He might flirt with you every once and a while, but he won't hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:06 pm

"That's great. Lasagna sounds good. No need, I'll heat it up just point me to the kitchen. So you have a brother that has a temper and a brother that;s a flirt. What a great combo to have for brothers. I bet my stay here is going to be very entertaining. I guess that I'll stay in one of the rooms on the right wing. I've dated Sergiy so your brother jon shouldn't be hard to deal with" As she made her way inside and waited for him to show her where everything was."I just have to get someone to help me move all my stuff out. I'm sure my friend Xavier and your brothers could help?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:08 pm

I nod and walk us to the kitchen before taking the lasagna out of the fridge and handing it to her. Yeah we'd be happy to help. Jon's easy to handle. He really is a gentleman he just likes to act like a badass. Besides, he's 18 so he should leave you alone. Then again, he doesn't really have boundaries. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:17 pm

She grabbed the lasagna and heated it up. She could practically smell the cheese that was on it melting. She grabbed the container and began to scraf it down. She didn't realize how hungry she was until now. "Thanks. I'm glad I have friends like you to help me pick up the pieces of my crazy life so will I get to meet of these brothers soon?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 pm

I shake my head and laugh. They'll show up whenever they show up. Casper's been a real ass lately because of the Hunter's Curse, and Jon's been immersing himself in chasing after some girl in his class. I smile. And don't mention it, really. It's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:41 pm

"Okay. Well, I should at least meet Erin just in case She shows up here I happen to be around. And of course your brothers when they show up" She said as she kept eating the lasanga
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:49 pm

It was as if I came in on cue and walked into the kitchen, drying off my hair as I had gotten out of the shower. I was wearing athletic shorts, and a black tank top. I did not see the girl as I then pecked my fiancee's lips and then I saw the girl and smiled. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 pm

"Hi you must be Erin since no other girl would be kissing on him like that. I'm Sophia Blackwood. Don't mind me just getting something to eat. It's good to finally meet you"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm

I smile and wrap my arm around Erin before turning to Sophia. This should be interesting. I don't know if Sophia knows that Erin and Sergiy slept together while Sophia and Sergiy were still together. This could go downhill fast if they don't befriend each other now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:55 pm

I smile as I lean onto Luke and say, "It is very nice to meet you Sophia and yes I am Erin. My name is Erin Lynn Smith, but please just call me Erin." I then noticed her pregnant belly and my heart stopped a minute. I knew who she was now. This was Sergiy's girlfriend. The girl he told me about after we slept with one and other. My eyes widen a bit at that moment and then looked up at Luke.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:58 pm

"Ok. Am i missing something because you looked at my stomach and then looked at Luke that there ws something going on that I don't know and obviously Luke knows" She said sliding on one of the chairs in the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:01 pm

I frown and shake my head. Sophia. Erin and Sergiy slept together while you two were still dating. I glance at Erin before continuing. Erin didn't know that you two were together when it happened. As soon as she found out, she left Sergiy. I look at Erin, motioning for her to continue. This is awkward.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Slowly I sighed and turned to look back at Sophia. Tears brimmed my eyes as I knew this was the girl he told me about. "I am so sorry. I had no clue that he had a girlfriend, none the less a gorgeous girlfriend who was pregnant. He simply told me after him and I slept together and I did run away from him. I ran and left him in the dust." I was shaking at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry that he didn't tell you and I'm going to kill him for not telling me about you. What am I even saying were not together anymore so it shouldn't matter. I think that we should be friends. I would never try to hurt someone that my roommate likes" She said pointing to Luke. "Yes, I'm pregnant with Sergiy's child but that doesn't mean that i'm going to be mean to you for not realizing he had a serious girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 pm

I clear my throat as the tension breaks. Well now that that's cleared up-I My mother and father appear in front of me. I shake my head. No no no. This can't be happening to me right now. My mother steps forward. Kill them, Luke. End this suffering. Love kills. These people will only hurt you. Kill them. My father speaks. Do it, you worthless coward. Do something worthwhile-get rid of this witch bitch. I shake my head as my fangs grow in. You two. Get. Out. Now. I can feel my eyes turning yellow and doglike. Go!
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

I run over to Sophia and help her up. "We got to go, now!" I knew there was a room in the basement that could hold back Luke if he was in wolf form and I knew that I had to protect Sophia and this baby. I knew for a fact that I was in love with Luke and I would do anything that he said. My eyes were wide a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 pm

"No. I can't just leave him like that. I could use my power If I have to. I would do anything to protect this baby and my new friends" She said as she was pulled away by the arm by Erin. "Come on. You just met me you shouldn't be worried about me. I can protect myself"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 pm

I dig my fingers into the doorframe and try to fight it. Do it. Let go and lose control. You can be free. Don't be a coward do it! It's stronger this time. The pull is strong. I don't think I fight it this time. I growl. They should be running. I'll murder them both. I don't have a stake to stop me this time, Erin. I yell in pain as my head explodes. I am fighting every muscle in my body not to attack them. Get. The hell. Out of here. Now! I grimace as my legs start walking towards them against my will. The tips of my fingers grow into razor sharp nails. I growl. My primal instinct is starting to take over. Go. Now.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:37 pm

The tears rolled down my cheeks as I then quickly brought Sophia and myself down into the room that was to protect the from wolves. I locked the door behind us as I then cry out, "You can fight them Lukie! Please!" The tears kept rolling as I hid my face into my hands. "I love you Lucas Reid!"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:03 pm

"It will be alright. He's going to make it. He can fight and if he can't I'll use a spell to help him. I can talk to animals that includes wolf. I can get him to talk to me. Make him come back to us" She said As she sat down on a chair that was in the room. "I just need your permission for I have to go into his mind"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 pm

I scream as my bones break and I go wolf. I only have partial control and thought. I can't stop myself as I run down to the basement and stand at the gate, poking my nose through the metal bars staring at them. I emit a whimper and then a guttural growl. I don't want to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm

I was right by the gate and jumped a bit. My blue eyes looked at the wolf that I knew was my fiancee. "S-Skywalker." I whispered up to him as I was far away so he could not bite me at all. My eyes looked into his golden eyes as I was trying to show I was not afraid of him. "It is okay Luke. I am here for you." I whispered to him as I then slowly formed a smile on my lips at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm

She knelt down next To Erin and began reading the wolfs thoughts. He was just lonesome and alone. "It's alright but I need my friend back okay. He loves this girl right here and doesn't want to hurt her. You would never hurt someone that you loved so please don't kill us" The wolf shook his head in response. "Lucas, you should be able to turn it off. I have the abilty to communicate with the wolf but I can't control your actions"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:31 pm

The wolf in me jumps on the bars, attempting to bite through the bars. The wolf inside me doesn't have reason. It takes more than a few nice words to get the wolf to stop; to let me change back. I don't want to hurt them, but if Sophia doesn't do some witchy crap on me now; I will break these bars and I will kill them both.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

My eyes widen as I then looked at Luke. I knew he didn't want to kill us so I said, "Do a spell now Sophia. If he hurts us, he will regret it for the rest of his life." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I then say to Luke, "We will help you my Hybrid Skywalker. I promise." I looked at the snapping jaw of the wolf and stayed completely still at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Boys
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next