Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Stupid Boys Staff_zps08fc6213

Stupid Boys Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Stupid Boys 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStupid Boys Liz_zpse62da61aStupid Boys 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Stupid Boys 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Stupid Boys Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Stupid Boys Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Stupid Boys Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Stupid Boys Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Stupid Boys Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Stupid Boys Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Stupid Boys Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Stupid Boys Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stupid Boys Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Stupid Boys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 am

Sophia walked into the Mystic Grill hoping to get away from her sorrows. Sergiy had broken up with her after telling her that he would be there for the baby but that they weren't working out. She had been furious and told him that his child would never see him but she wasn't that kind of person and wouldn't do that. She saw Luke sitting at the bar and decided to join him. She was still sad from the breakup but hopefully he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:59 am

I frown as Sophia takes a seat next to me. Her eyes are red and tear tracks run down her face. Sophia? Are you alright? I don't know her very well, but I know she was seeing that asshole Sergiy. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke up with her, not because of Sophia, but because Sergiy never keeps a girl around for too long. I take my untouched drink and set it down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:05 pm

"I'm okay. Sergiy just broke up with me and that's not even the best part. I'm knocked up with his child and he said he would be there for the child but that we weren't together anymore" She said as she pushed his drink back to him. She knew it would be a bad idea to drink while pregnant and while she was still emotional.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I'd say I'm sorry, but I know you don't want my pity. I shake my head as she pushes my drink back towards me. You know, bars aren't really effective for getting away from troubles if you can't drink. I look her in the eyes. What are you here for?
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 pm

"You're right. I don't want pity. I should ---" She started to get a migraine like her head was on fire. She didn't know what this meant because the spell that she did should have kept those migraines away. She slowly fell to the floor and screamed. When she sat back back up she was completely different. "You've got to the girl some props. She did have some fun when she was with Sergiy but I guess she was stupid enough to get in trouble. Hey, bartender. Get me a bottle of gin and keep it coming. I got some damaged to do" She said as she slowly started to form a smile. She slowly got up from the bar and began dancing around the bar with a bottle of gin in her hand. Maria was back and in full force
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:24 pm

What the hell is she doing? I follow her onto the dance floor and pluck the bottle of gin from her hands from behind, setting it onto a nearby table. I don't want to do this to Erin, but this isn't Sophia. A deep bass starts to pound around the room. I wrap my arms around her from behind. Who might you be?
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 pm

"Smart boy. I guess you realized I wasn't poor defenseless Sophie. My name's Maria. I wouldn't expect Sophie anytime soon. She usually can't get back to the surface unless she figures away out. I'm not letting her do that this time. I didn't have much to do back then but now that her yummy boyfriend broke up with her and she managed to get knocked up, I can do some real damage. She never stood a chance against that damn spell she put on herself to keep me from ever coming back. Now if you don't mind" She said Grabbing the bottle back. " I would like to have some fun"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 pm

I shake my head and take a seat back at the bar. Maria? I need to stop talking to witches. THis is ridiculous. Maria, Sophia, what the hell is the difference? I down my drink. I don't have time for this bullshit. No offense to Sophia, but I don't give a damn about Sergiy's child, and Sophia shouldn't care about it either. I motion for the bartender to give me another. I take a long gulp of this one. This could be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Maria came back to the bar after dancing to get another bottle of gin. She smiled and winked at the bartender because she knew him from back when she came out the first time. God how she missed being back in her own world. She saw that boy from earlier downing a few drinks. "Whoo. So you got a girlfriend?" She smiled at him while sitting down.

*Meanwhile trapped in her mind*
Sophia was walking around what looked like an old abandon theater. She rembered this from her last time being stuck. She was back but how did Maria get out. The spell that she did was suppose to protect her from Maria resurfacing. She just sat there trying to figure a way out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 pm

I roll my eyes as she sits next to me. Can't take a hint can she. Yeah, I do. I look her up and down. Clearly you don't have a boyfriend. You wreak of desperation. I smirk. It's not attractive on you.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:13 pm

"Hmm Too bad. I sleep from guy to guy because I don't care. I'm only out for a little while and then that poor girl finds her way back always. She doesn't know what to do. She's lost and once she finds her way, she'll be back. She always comes back"

*Meanwhile*
The scene was playing of what Maria was doing. She had to get back before Maria could do any further damaged. She wasn't keeping this baby. Not after all the shit I had to go through to actually keep this baby. I wouldn't want my baby growing up knowing that his mother and friends hated him because of who his father was. She busted through the screen and saw the light.

Maria started to scream out. No this can't be happening. It was too soon. She didn't even get to have her fun yet. Her head feel forward and hit the bar stool. She was passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Sophia! I kneel on the floor and pick her up, laying her down in a booth. I push the table out of the way so I can kneel next to her. I push the hair out of her face and feel her head for injuries. I don't feel any bumps which is a good sign. Sophia? Sophia look at me, it's okay. You're okay. My god. I don't want her baby to get hurt. I would've fought Maria, but if I hurt Maria, I'd hurt Sophia. I don't anything to happen to those who don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:29 pm

"Luke" She said a little fuzzy. She slowly got up and holding on to luke. "I'm sorry about that. Maria has been trying her best since the break up. She usually comes around when I'm in a devastated point. Like when Elizabeth died and turned. She got out and that's how she met Sergiy. I'm sorry you had to see that. I know one good thing that came out of this. I decided I'm giving my baby to Sergiy. He can keep him. I don't want something that's going to remind me of what happened"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 pm

I shake my head. No, Sophia, no you can't-you can't do that. Think this through first. This baby may be half Serigy, but it's also half you. You deserve this baby more than Sergiy does. I know it's not my place to say anything, I just don't want you to do something that you'll regret. I know for a fact that she'll regret giving up her baby. Sergiy can't take on a baby. No child deserves to live in an environment with a different mom every other day.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:39 pm

"I don't know what I'm doing. I was ready to live my life with Sergiy and have this baby but now I have no clue what to do. I don't know if I could have a child that was part his. It would be like being hurt all over again. When I look at their face, I will be reminded of what he did. And what kind of child wants to have a mother like me? A person who might not be that person the next day. What am I going to do?" She said as she began crying. She had never had to face these questions when she was with Sergiy because she would have him but now she was worried about everything
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 pm

I've never really been close to Sophia before, but now she's crying and telling me her life story. I'm happy to be her friend. I wrap my arms around her in a hug. Hey it's okay. It's going to work out fine. I rub her back soothingly. I'll help you through this; I'm here for you. I promise. It's going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:51 pm

"I don't know. How could this happen to me? I was going to be a Broadway star and I end up getting knocked up with a baby who's father is a male gigolo and doesn't want to be with his mother. God I'm stupid. Elizabeth was right to warn me about Sergiy. I should have listened" She said as she asked the bartender for some apple juice. "God, I'm a mess. You shouldn't be here helping me. Erin seems like a nice girl and I don't want you to get in trouble"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:54 pm

I smile. Your concern is appreciated, but no offense to you, I have no interest in you that way. Erin knows that I love her and that I'm committed. We trust each other. I laugh. She'd be upset if I didn't help you. I think for a minute. Listen, Erin had trouble with Sergiy too. He took advantage of her. She would want me to help you. Alright? I'm telling the truth. Erin would be pissed if I didn't help her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:04 pm

"I wasn't implying that. I just meant that you should worry about me less. I didn't know that Sergiy did that to her and I understand now why you want to help me. Well, we should get going unless you want to stay here. Erin is probably wondering where you are and I need some help to get back to the cabin. My grams doesn't know about the baby yet so I wouldn't mention it. The only one that knows are you, me, sergiy, and my cat midnight. He always can tell when humans are pregnant. I told him not to tell grams until I was ready so he should keep his furry mouth shut"

[Sophia can talked to animals and so can her grams]
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 pm

I stand and put a twenty on the bar before opening the passenger door of my car for her. I don't intend on telling your Grams a thing. I'll drive you wherever you want to go.

(sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:20 pm

"I'm not sure where I can go. I moved in with Sergiy before he broke up with me. I'm sure my grandmother has turned my room into a meditation room by now. I knew I should have never agreed to move in with him"She said as she realized she had nowhere to go
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Right well. She could always stay at my place. She can stay in an opposite wing. Um, well you can stay at my place. There are three wings; there's plenty of room. You're welcome to stay if you want. I don't want to be weird but I don't want her living on the street.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:37 pm

"If it's alright with Erin than I guess I could stay at your place. I would never want to impose on anything. I guess we have that settled than. So who else lives in the house besides you so I can make sure not to cause any trouble. I wouldn't want any trouble to happen and it be my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:40 pm

I close the car door and get in on my side. Casper, my half-brother lives in the left wing. Jon, my brother is in and out of the right wing. I stay in the middle wing. You can stay wherever you want in the house. Once we arrive at the house I climb out and open the passenger door for her before walking and opening the house door. I stand back and let her walk in first. Welcome to your new home. Oh, my German Shepherd, Zeus, lives here too. He's harmless, unless you hurt him, which I doubt will happen with you.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:56 pm

"Good to know about the brothers. Is there anything I need to be warned about before I pick my room?" She said as she got out of the passenger door and walked to the front door. "Your house is amazing. I don't mind animals much since I can speak with them. I love all animals so I would never hurt on of God's creatures" She said as she smiled holding her belly. "So what have you got to eat in this place. I'm famished and I'm kind of craving Italian food"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Boys   Stupid Boys Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Boys
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next