Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Stupid Weather Staff_zps08fc6213

Stupid Weather Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Stupid Weather 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStupid Weather Liz_zpse62da61aStupid Weather 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Stupid Weather 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Stupid Weather Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Stupid Weather Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Stupid Weather Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Stupid Weather Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Stupid Weather Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Stupid Weather Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Stupid Weather Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Stupid Weather Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stupid Weather Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Stupid Weather

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am

I was over at the Gilbert house. I heard the Storm was coming. In fact it started while on my way over here. I didnt want to be stuck with two vampires and my twin for how long only God knows when.

I was sitting on the couch watching the weather report that was on every channel. It was getting worse and worse outside. Never has Mystic Falls had a storm like this, at least in my years. I took my cell phone out to warn my family and friends. The storm knocked out the service. What was next? The Electric?

Then all of a sudden the lights go out. I screamed slightly. i was afriad of the dark and with there being no light outside made it worse. "Jeremy? Where are you?" I wasnt going to get up and find him untill I knew he was ok or not. This weather sucked and scared the living daylights out of me. I didnt know where everyone was, I was still wet, and now the power is out and I was at my boyfriends house, alone with him. This got better and better.

I wonder if this was I sign that I had to tell him about the car accident his parents were in. The one that killed them. No it couldnt be, it was just to extreme of a sign to be one, right? Stupid knowledge of supernatural things, stupid gulity mind, but most of all; stupid weather.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 am

The storm was like nothing I had ever seen, and it wasn't even at it's peak yet. From what the weather on the tv showed, it would be lasting the whole night. I could feel the wind hit the house and the thunder rumble the walls. I had tried to get ahold of Elena, but I had no service. I wasn't sure where she was at, but I hoped she was safe.

I was surprised the electricity was still on since even the cell phone towers were out, so I knew we had better get some flashlights and candles while it was still going. I headed to the kitchen and started digging around cabinets and then I heard the house go silent and everything went dark.

"Just great" I thought as I switched to a different cabinet and felt around, and sure enough I found a couple flashlights. I turned one on and was about to go get the candles in the bathroom when I heard Liz call out. I immediately walked back into the living room with one of te flashlights on "Right here." I said as I handed her the other one. I put mine on the coffee table facing up so it would illuminate some of the room and sat next to her, "Are you alright?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:30 am

I saw the light from the flashlight before I saw his face. I was glad he was ok. We didn't need him 'walking into a knife' and bleed everywhere while the weather was raging.

I grabbed the flashlight he handed to me. I placed it in my lap as he took a seat by me. I was sitting on my left leg while my right was drapped over the bent leg. I looked at him."Yeah, I'm fine. I lied.

My mind was screaming at me to tell him. But how could I? I nervously fixxed my rain soaked jeans. I wasn't about to grab a pair of Elena's pants and put them on. I placed on my broken smile. This was the only time I felt terrible around him. It wasn't him, it was me and my actions. I hope he didn't read me like that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 am

"Alright." I said smiling at her. She seemed a little upset but maybe that was because she was all wet. "I'm going to go get some candles, do you need some new clothes?" I about said, we could put yours in the dryer, but then I realized that wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:38 am

"No I don't need clothes, I'm fine. And be careful. If anything happens we'll be screwed." I said half joking, half seriously. He was great and kind. He wasn't the troubled stoner goth boy anymore. He was the kid living in a messed up life, not by choice.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:53 am

"Alright, and I'm sure I'll be fine, they're only candles." I said grinning as I got up grabbing the flashlight on the coffee table and headed upstairs. I knew there were a couple small candles in the bathroom so I grabbed those, and then headed into Elena's room. She had a few bigger ones in there so I grabbed them and then went to my room to dig out a lighter in my dresser. I placed the candles on the dresser as I dug through the top drawer, finally finding a small lighter. I placed it along with the smaller candles in my pocket, and then grabbed the bigger ones. As I was about to leave the room and head back downstairs I grabbed a blanket off my bed and then went back to the living room.

I placed the bigger candles and the flashlight on the coffee table and then handed Liz the blanket. I dug out the smaller ones and the lighter from my pocket and set the smaller ones on the table as well. I decided to just go ahead and light all of them, and if we needed to switch rooms we could just move them.

I sat back down on the couch and looked over at Liz, "See, I'm fine, they're just candles." I said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 pm

I rolled my eyes as he got up and went upstairs. He was funny too, which is just what the doctor prescribed for. As soon as I couldn't see him anymore I looked around for a pen and a napkin. As soon as I found it I began writing a list of pros and cons. They were even both ways.

I hid the pen and napkin as he returned. I smiled as he handed me a blanket. As I drapped it around myself I got a wiff of it. It smelled just like him. As he lit the candles I was mentally preparing myself to tell him.

I looked at him and smiled. This was my chance. "Um, there is something I need to tell you." at this I frowned.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 pm

I raised my eyebrows, not sure what this was about, but by the sound of her choice it didn't sound good. "Okay.." I said, preparing myself for whatever was in store.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

I looked down as I talked. This would test both our relationship and friendship. I took a deep breath before speaking. "May 23, 2010 your parents died in a car accident when they picked Elena up from a party she wasn't supposed to go to. That night Stefan saved Elena from the submerged car because your father insisted he save her before him. Well that is the story everyone was told. This is the real story

That night I ran away from home. Stefan and Damon both went out to get me and do whatever they felt like doing to me. I ran across Wikery Bridge because I couldn't see them. I stood there for a while. I heard a car coming and I couldn't move. The driver swerved off the bridge and into the water. Damon jumped in and saved the teenaged passenger as Stefan took me home.

I cried then. "It was Greyson Gilbert's car. I was the reason your parents died." I looked down as I wiped my tears away on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 am

I sat there listening to her, wondering where this was going. Slowly her words hit me and started to sink in. All I could do was sit there staring at the floor, and try to comprehend what this meant.

I went into a sort of daze, only coming out of it when a loud burst of thunder struck. I looked at her and saw she was crying. I slowly reached out to place my hand on her wrist while I thought of what to say.

"It's okay. The past is the past, we've all made stupid decisions. It's okay..." I couldn't be angry at her, there was nothing that could be done now. I didn't know where this put us now.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 pm

I manuvered my hand so I captured it in both of mine. I looked at him. Maybe it hasn't hit him. It was getting cold and as a strike of lightening hit I curled up next to him. I brought the blanket around us and fixed some between us so he wouldn't get really wet.

"I wish I could know my parents. You had a great relationship with yours." I was slightly jealous. "I will admit that Stefan has been my 'father'. It's awkward to say it, kinda." wow my family is messed up.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:34 pm

"Yeah we did, and I'm sorry." It was all I could think to say. It had taken me awhile to learn how to accept them being gone and how to deal with it. I didn't want to think about it, and I didn't want to associate Liz with that pain.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

I hoped this didn't hurt our relationship. It had been over a year since he lost his parents died and he had to learn how to live like that because I screwed up royally. "You don't have to be sorry for me. But I am sorry for you." he was the party born in the mist of things. Something bad always happened to him.

So now we were stuck together in this house as the weather continued to get worse. I stopped crying as I looked at him. I kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm

I shook my head, "Why shouldn't I? We both have really messed up lives, and there's nothing we can do but deal with what we can." I sighed. "I don't blame you for it, and you shouldn't blame yourself."

I leaned towards her and wiped the tears off her face with some of the blanket and as I felt her calm down she leaned forward to kiss me, which I did as well. I hadn't gotten all of the tears so it was wet, but it was comforting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 pm

I pulled away quickly to dry the rest of my face. I felt stupid for crying. I didn't want to show how weak I truely was. I bet he could see who I really was inside. He was the one person who really understood me.

Another clap of thunder roared through the town. I relaxed next to Jeremy again as I looked out to the darkened sky only illuminated by lightening.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 pm

The kiss ended sooner than I had wanted. I leaned back on the couch while she wiped her face and reached out for her hand again. I didn't want her to be upset or feel guilt. I pulled her back to me, not wanting to feel like she couldn't be close to me anymore. "It's okay." I said as I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. "Let's keep the water out there instead of in here alright? No more crying." I smiled at her, hoping she would cheer up some.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yeah we don't need a flood." I joked at myself. I entwined my fingers with his free hand. He made it better. This was great. He forgave me for basically killing his family. I fixxed the blanket around us.

"hey do remember junior high? When I tree food at you and we started the biggest food fight ever? We sat in the principles office with mashed potatoes and pizza all over us?" I giggled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 pm

"Yeah, those were good times." I laughed at the thought of it. It was one of those times that it seemed awesome at the time, but looking back on it was stupid as hell. I had gotten into so much trouble over that. "So what made you want to throw food at me in the first place?" I asked her,grinning.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

"Let's just say I have a bad shot. I was aiming for a girl and she walked passed you and that's history in a nutshell." I can't even remember why I wanted to throw it at the girl in the first place.

The rain was picking up outside. I was afraid it was worse than one of the storms that occasionally popped up on land. This might have been a hurricane, and I was wading it out with Jer. Stuck in a house, no electric, on the couch under one blanket. I just hope Elena wouldn't come in and see us.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm

"Well, I'm glad you hit me instead, otherwise it might not have turned out so fun." There was a flash of lightning and it illuminated her face. She seemed to have calmed down a lot, which was great since it looked like we were going to be inside for a while. "So how long do you think this will last?" I asked her. By the looks of the weather channell before we lost power it had looked big.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm

I smillied at his comment about our first interaction. I looked out the window as lightening hit again. I tried remembering the weather report. "They said it could be like this all night long. I wonder where Elena is." This storm was going to last forever. I knew I should have brought my weather radio with me.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 pm

"Yeah, I hope it at least dies down some, and I have no idea, was she at your house?" I checked my phone out of instinct to see if she messaged me, but even if she did there was no service still. It was looking like it was going to be a long night, but there was nothing wrong with being stuck inside with Liz. If only there was power, the night would be much better.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

"No I think there was something at school. I spelling bee or science fair and she volunteered." Elena wasn't at my home, neither was Damon which scared. Maybe they were wadding it out together. That's what I hopped.

I didn't know what to do if the storm got worse. Should we go out and find them? We're they safe? "I know she's fine Jer. She's with someone. We will see her tommorrow if the storm lets up then.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 pm

"Oh, yeah I'm sure she is." I knew that even a storm couldn't stop Damon or Stefan from keeping her safe. I had to smile at myself at the thought of her being stuck at school during this, that had to suck.
I thought of how we could pass the time. Having no electricity or cell phone service sucked, I had no idea how people ever lived without it. "So what should we do?" I asked her, giving her a light nudge.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:37 pm

I pondered his question. What should we do? No service, no electric, terrible weather. Hmm. What should we do? We can't just sit here all night long. We needed to do something. I knew then what I was going to do. I grabbed one of the big candle's and headed to the kitchen. I opened the stove. We were in luck, it was gas.

Dinner, desert, and a heat source. I looked around and found things to make pasta with tomatoes, onions, basil and Parmesan cheese. I started boiling water as I began dicing the tomatoes and fine julienne ing the onions. "I hope you like pasta." I called over the thunder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Weather   Stupid Weather Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Weather
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next