Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61a"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"The Game has just begun"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

"The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 pm

"And how did that work out for you? Are you free now? Or is Klaus still out there ruling your every move?" He asked doing his usual eyebrow thing at the end of his sentence.

"How about we do both? We isolate Klaus from everyone he could turn to in a moment of panic. Once he's alone, he's not much of a threat against us all. You brother can sit this one out. Can't have you saving your little boyfriend again now can we?"

"Now we just need reasons to seperate him from his family and acquaintances. His family will be easier to persuade."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 pm

I looked at the others. "I can get Elijah and Rebekah out of the way. Their the easy ones." I looked at Stefan. It was hard to admit it but, "I agree with Damon, Stefan. You'll only push as back or place everyone's lives in jeopardy." I couldn't tell him that I was sorry because I wasn't. Klaus could have been dead and everyone would be safe from the originals. Stefan would still have been released of his compulsion. He ruined that, there was no way around the fact.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I could feel the growl growing stronger in my throat, "You still haven't gotten over that, have you?" I snapped, "Damn!" I jumped up and ascended up the stairs.
I murmured, "Nobody trusts me anymore." I sighed as I sat on the top step, hopefully out of view of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:49 pm

I came upon the Salvatore Boarding house because today was just one of those days where I needed to meet up with them, of course without them knowing...but still, I'm sure they'd be surprised...pleasently to see me. I was pleasent. Was, being the key word. Until I was about a yard away from the door and heard the Salvatore's little human niece say Rebekah and I were the easy ones to take out. While us being not as strong as Klaus may be somewhat, farly somewhat true, we surely weren't easy and I wasn't going to let these of all people believe so.

The door was, as usual, unlocked so easily I made my way in and smiled. "So we're easy, you say, eh?" I said with a smirk on my face and closing my eyes. "You might wanna get that lock fixed...or at least lock it one day out of the year. Anyone...you've invited, can get in."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 pm

I Ed around shocked by the presence of the oldest, wisest and logical Original, Elijah. I knew he must have heard my previous comment. I fixed my wide eyes to my normal ones. Since everyone was drinking, I decided to be just the hoistest and be kind to a potential aly. "Would you like a drink? Bloody Mary, wine, bourbon, Sctoch?" I listed the know drinks in the house as I fixed my mini skirt before walking to where he was, though I did keep my distance.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm

My head flew up at the sound of Elijah's deep voice. "Elijah." I whispered to myself, stating the obvious.
Slowly, I descended down the staircase until I came towards the doorway. My eyes landed upon Elizabeth asking him if he wanted a drink. Hell no! He was definitely not welcome, but still, we had this plan that we had to deal with.
I plastered a fake smile on, "Good day, Elijah. Nice to see that you're still undead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm

I smiled at Elijah, even though my muscles were tensed. "Elijah Mikealson," I said silently. staring at the Original. What in the hell is he doing here? I thought, glancing back at the others, hiding my confused face pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Irene turned around, startled by the Original's sudden appearance. She was worried about what he could have heard from their conversation. If he knew about their plan, if he knew that they wanted to kill Klaus, they would have to act much sooner than expected. However, there was a slight chance that he would want to help them, which brought up a question: Could they trust him? There was no way of knowing if Elijah would betray them to his brother. But they didn't even know if he wanted to help them, so Irene shoved that thought aside and brought her mind back to what was happening.

"What brings you here, Elijah?" She asked him, her voice uncharacteristically sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Game has just begun"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3