Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61a"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"The Game has just begun"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

"The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:17 pm

I stared at the four vamires in the living room. I shook my head at the thought of my moment of need and a strange vampire coming to my rescue. i sighed as quietly as I could. "So has anyone any idea's for this plan?" trying to get back to the topic at hand, while I was in emmense thought of the man who vistied me that morning.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:08 pm

I looked towards David, letting his words sink in. Somehow, somewhere I had heard those words before. "Well that's definitely reassuring, David."
Hearing Eli's words, I turned my gaze towards her and shrugged my shoulders, "I've honestly tried everything," lifts arms up "No more tricks in my sleeves." Lowers arms and grabs his glass of scotch, downing it upon contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm

I shook my head at Stefan "There's still one surprise left for Klaus ..." I said, grinning at the group. "Me." I said simply, still grinning. "Like I said before, Klaus has never expected me to follow him. The only reason he turned me was for amusement." I said taking another drink of my Bloody Mary.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 pm

"It seems almost everything he has done was for his own personal entertainment." I smirked as I looked at him. Why should I even be here thinking about how I could even have the slightest chance at having any kind of role in his demise. I sighed as I louged behind Damon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm

I nodded at Elizabeth's comment. "Exactly. He does things out of spite." I said, looking at Damon and Stefan. "He turned me so that he could have a show to watch." I said, taking a drink of Bloody Mary.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am

My eyes glanced up into David's eyes before placing them back on the ground. I forced myself to look into his eyes once more before smirking and saying, "Yeah, that's Klaus for you." I quickly dropped my smile and I had this far-off look in my eyes, "Always changing others for his own personal enjoyment." I don't know how long I sat there, but I would guess it must have been long enough to have others start to worry if I had gone into another world. I stayed put in that far-off world for a good minute or two, trying to count how many people he had turned, but that would be impossible. Almost as impossible as counting all the stars above.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 am

"So let me get this straight. You and you alone have the power to kill the oh so great original?" He asked holding his glass up as he talked and then downing it.

"If that is true then why are you here? Why have you not drank him dry already?" He asked holding his glass out for Elizabeth. "Be a good girl and get your favourite uncle a drink would you?"

"Oh yes because Stefan would know. Quite the friends they are. My brother and your creator." He said giving his brother a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 pm

"Bourbon or Sctoch?" I asked taking his glass and making my way over the the cabinet of his personal array of acohol. I opened it up and turned around waiting for his answer.

Damon had a point. Klaus had been seen around town as of lately, so why hadn't David just go on and free the world of the Orginal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:11 pm

"Because what I might do to him might put the whole town on edge." I said, looking at both Stefan and Damon. "Plus, my 'impulses' aren't normal as yours. They can act up." I said, looking at everyone in the entire room. I didn't have to tell them what would happen if I got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 pm

"Scotch." He replied without taking his eyes off Crow. He still didn't trust him, but then again he was Damon Salvatore, he trusted no one.

"So you're here asking us for our help?" He asked waiting for his glass. "What exactly does that entail?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:58 pm

I filled the glass with his choice of drink and placed everything back before walking over to Damon and handing him the liquor. "Here you are, Uncle dearest." my voice had found a new tone to it as of late. It reminded me of Katherine's. My voice went from sweet and innocent to bitchy with a hint of innocent within a few days. I ignored the thought as my eyes looked at the others, one by one.

Last edited by Elizabeth Salvatore on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 pm

I smiled, looking at Mr. Salvatore. "Elena Gilbert will no longer be threatened by Klaus." I said, smiling. She needs to have her own peace, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

I snapped back into reality by David's words. "Are you sure?" I went into full-blown question mode, "Is this plan of yours absolutely solid and fool-proof?" I paused, catching my breath, "I can't risk her life anymore." I looked towards Damon, knowing that he had some idea of what I was pointing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 pm

I smiled. "Well I can't give you my complete certainty. After all, He does have his precious family back." I said in disgust. "They will probably be on his side." I added, looking at both Salvatores. "they are family after all." I added, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm

I sat there in complete silence, letting his words soak in. I crossed my arms while in deep thought, not realizing that I was involuntarily staring directly at Damon. So many thoughts rushed into me in an instant, making my entire head go into shock. This was too much.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Family. Something you don't have to tell twice to these two." I said without knowing what my words meant. I took a sigh as I crossed my arms across my chest and looked at David. "You'll need a distraction. A human preferably. I can do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:30 pm

I shook my head. "No, I won't endanger any of you. My presence will be more than enough." "Like I said, Klaus has never expected me to find him. Me being in front of him will be more than enough to keep him off guard. to tell you the truth, He has already been off guard since coming hear."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 pm

"There must be something else. Why else would you be here?" He asked giving his brother a look as he continued to star at him. He'd lay his life down for Elena and he was sure his brother would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 pm

When my head and thoughts were collected from wherever they had flown off to, I almost jumped when I had seen that Damon had caught me staring at him. I smirked, realizing this conversation of ours was getting serious. Plans would be made, deals as well. I could see that every person in the room was in deep, deep thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:07 pm

I smiled at the Salvatore's. "I don't want anything ... except kill Klaus." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:30 pm

I snapped my head up with a wide grin, "Join the club." I said gesturing to everyone in the room, "We've been trying everything, but nothing seems to be working." I looked down, remembering everything we tried.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm

"We were close. We proved that, remember. How many times did we show Klaus that he was weak? Three maybe four times? There's no doubt in my mind that we can't do this, and yes Mr. Crow you will need help. It's a group effort. I can pose as a distraction. Give me a knife and some space between him and me and we will be good. We need to think about his weak spots that we know of and that will be our entry point." I looked at everyone, then explaining "Oh come on, I know I'm only human, but certainly somebody else has more or even some type of idea."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 am

"Excuse me, but we all know i could have killed Klaus if little St Stefan here hadn't gotten in my way." He said turning his narrowed eyes on Stefan. "The point is you are clearly here for something and that usually ends with us getting involved so lets cut to the plan. Or did you come for a little cosy chat?" He said looking back to Crow.

"Because i am just the person such a great people person."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 pm

I raised my hands up in defense, "I needed my freedom, brother." I frowned.

"Plans and ideas, let's lay them on the table now. Elizabeth, you have a great idea, but yet again, it puts your life in the way more than it does for a vampire like ourselves. And I only have one idea, and that is use his family against him."

Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Irene smiled as everyone became more objective. That was the way she liked it, ideas on the table, all cards showing, brains working towards a plan, a good plan.

"Using his family against him is a good idea, Stefan, but it's predictable. We have to find a way to stab him where it hurts without him seeing us coming. What about one of his witches? If we could turn them against him, we could weaken him enough for us to strike." She suggested, her smile becoming wicked as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Game has just begun"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next