Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"The Game has just begun" Staff_zps08fc6213

"The Game has just begun" Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "The Game has just begun" 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"The Game has just begun" Liz_zpse62da61a"The Game has just begun" 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"The Game has just begun" 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"The Game has just begun" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"The Game has just begun" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"The Game has just begun" Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"The Game has just begun" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"The Game has just begun" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"The Game has just begun" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"The Game has just begun" Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"The Game has just begun" Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"The Game has just begun" Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"The Game has just begun"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

"The Game has just begun" Empty
PostSubject: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:26 pm

I walked up to the Salvatores' residence, grinning with confidence. Hopefully Sarah is here like she said she'd be, I thought. I got to the porch, heading for the door. I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:41 pm

I heard the knock on the door, but stayed put knowing someone else would probably answer it. The knocking became more rapid and hard. I sighed and headed for the alcohol tray, grabbing three bottles of scotch. "One is never enough," I whispered to myself.
I poured some scotch into a glass, staring at the liquid that was swishing around. Without hesitation, I downed the glass, and the next, and the next in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Sarah walked down the street, nervous about making her wish to help them official. She would definitely be lucky if she got out of that one alive. Nonetheless, she would carry on with her plan. She could be several things, but a coward wasn't one of them.

As she approached, she saw a figure standing on the porch, knocking on the heavy wooden doors that she knew led to inside the Boarding House, to the place where she would seal her fate. "David?" Sarah asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 pm

I looked back to see Sarah. "Hey Sarah. No one knows how to open a goddamn door?" I said, looking at her then went back to knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 pm

The knocking became louder and more irritating. Finally, I just snapped. I sped to the door, slamming it open. "What. the. hell. do. you. want?!" The figure was a blonde man, very tall, about Damon's height but taller. "Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:52 pm

I grinned at the man. He must be Stefan Salvatore, I thought. "What I want ... is Klaus dead." I said, sternly. I smiled at the man. "I'm David Crow." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:00 pm

I stood there, confused as hell. "David Crow?" I stopped my anger feud and thought for a moment, staring into space. "I think Damon might've mentioned your name before." I stepped aside, "Please, come in. If you want Klaus dead, then our home is open to you."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Irene was walking down the street, her mind floating away. She was trying to connect the dots between all the things she had heard rummors that had happened in Mystic Falls. She couldn't seem to understand why so many supernatural attacks were happening in the same place. Sure, the rummors could be just rummors, but she doubted it. When they weren't true, there was always something off about them, and the ones she had heard were perfect. There were no holes, no mistakes.

But she was taken out of her thoughts when she saw the Boarding House's door burst open and someone yell. Curious, she decided to investigate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm

I walked in, gesturing to Sarah to come in too. "This is Sarah. She wants Klaus dead too." I said, happily. "I should also let you know that Klaus is my Creator too." I said, sternly. "No need to worry. He has no hold over me." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:15 pm

I glanced out the doorway to see a woman, obviously a vampire. I waved, "Hello, Sarah." I glanced back at David when he said that Klaus was his maker. I opened my mouth to say 'get out' but then he let more words fumble their way out, and I could only manage a few words to come out, "Well, get Sarah in here and we'll talk this whole thing through."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 pm

As Irene overheard their conversation, she grew more and more interested. She wanted Klaus dead too. She had wanted him dead for a long time.

The name David Crow was well known to her. The vampire who killed werewolves. She had heard much about him, but she never thought that she would get to meet him in person. One of the most important things, the one that had gotten her so interested in him, was how old he was. Old enough to have been one of the Original's first creations. She grinned as her theory was confirmed.

As they walked into the house, she showed herself. "I want to kill Klaus too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 pm

"Certainly, sorry for keeping your door open." I said, smiling. "Sarah, are you ready?" I asked, smiling at her.

I heard someone say that they wanted to kill Klaus too. I looked around to see a woman.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Sarah grinned slightly at Stefan. She wondered where Damon was. From what she had heard, he was the bad-boy, and she didn't think he would want to miss something like that. It was probably him who had started the whole Klaus hunting plan, and she thought he would be happy to administrate it.

"Is Damon Salvatore here as well?" She asked, her voice coming out sweeter than she had meant it to. She supposed she had to act a little more evil assassine, as she was going to help kill and Original, but somehow she was stuck on the sweet mode. She almost laughed as the thought that it was going to a long day came to her head.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:40 pm

I looked over Sarah, "No, Damon will be Damon, nobody ever knows where he goes." I grinned at the thought of Damon just popping up out of nowhere.
Finally, I snapped out of my daydream. "Come into the living room. Irene! We have some guests." I walked over to Irene, "David, Irene. Irene, David. Irene, Sarah. Sarah, Irene." Once introduction was over, we all walked into the living room and sat down. "Drinks anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:42 pm

I grinned wildly. "Do you have any Bloody Mary?" I asked, grinning.

OOC: sorry that it's short lmao
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Irene grinned and walked into the house. She had waited so long for an opportunity like that, a chance to kill Klaus, and when she finally got one she couldn't quite believe that it was happening.

She had been to the Boarding House, but it never ceased to amaze her. It's outside appearance didn't betray how big it really was. It already looked big from the outside, but from the inside it was even bigger. And every time she walked in, she was taken aback by that.

"I'd like a drink too." Irene said as she heard David ask for one. "Whiskey, if you have it."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 pm

One minute. That was all it took for him to convince a girl he was an angel. He laughed to himself as he unzipped his jacket. It made running at top speed even easier for him. As soon as he came within seeing distance of the house he knew his brother wasn't alone.

With one big jump he landed on the balcony to Stefans bedroom. Might as well make an entrance. "Honey im homeee!" He said as he slid down the banister. "Oh Stefan!" He gasped placing a hand to his chest. "You didn't tell me we had guests. I would have cleaned up." He smiled moving to fill himself a glass of whiskey. "Ar much better." He smirked dropping into his chair.

"Oh hello." He smiled as he saw Irene. "Damon Salvatore at your service." He said giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

I glanced between the both of them, "We have both." I quickly sped into the kitchen and grabbed the drinks that they two desired and sped back into the living room. Before sitting, I handed the two their drinks, grinned and sat down in the Italian-leather sofa. "So, you guys came here for?" I looked over at Damon, "Damon, these are our guests, David Crow and Sarah. They're trying to kill Klaus as well."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Sarah smiled, at Damon, still stuck in the sweet mode. "I've heard about you. Not much, but I've heard about you," She told him, mentally cursing herself because of the tone she was speaking in. But especially as she looked at the vampire who had just entered the room, she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Irene rolled her eyes at the girl. She had never heard of Sarah before, and that took her a few positions down on her list. But what moved her even more down was the tone she was speaking in. Irene had never been able to stand people who were too sweet, and she was sure that that girl was as sweet as sweet got.

David Crow, however, was turning out to be all what she had imagined. Calm and composed, rather polite and mysterious. She was glad she had decided to investigate the disturbance.

"Damon." She acknowledged the vampire, smiling. "Now what are we going to do to kill Klaus?" Irene asked, taking her drink from Stefan without looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:45 pm

I looked up as Irene asked how we were going to kill Klaus. "Well, I can overpower Klaus since his and my blood are the same." I said, grinning. "Klaus has never thought of me stopping him, and this is the perfect chance to catch him off guard. He doesn't know I'm in town, but I know he's here. His blood and mine are connected, and that's why I've come to Mystic Falls." I said, explaining myself more to our group.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 pm

I walked in the living room, seeing two vampires that were not my uncles, David and Irene. I remebered meeting David in the forest after he saved me from the rapist from the party the other night. Irene came to visit us as well, with her only meeting Stefan and not Damon.

I walked behind Damon's seat on the couch and placed my hair behind my shoulder, as I normally did. I smirked at them. David Crow and Miss Irene. Its nice to see you both again. Is there anything I just might be able to do in this Klaus-killing plan of yours?" I asked, my tone sounding a mixture of Katherine's and Damon's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 pm

I looked at the doorway of the room, seeing Elizabeth. I smiled as she said hello. "Why I know Elizabeth is because I killed the men who were going to rape her." I explained myself, looking at Damon and Stefan. "It was just a few short hours after I met you." I said, talking to Damon.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Irene raised her eyebrows, taken aback by the revelation. She hadn't thought that a vampire as old as David would bother saving a girl from rapers unless said girl was important to some kind of plan, and she was sure that if Elizabeth was actually a part of some scheme she wouldn't be standing there anymore. She would either be dead or in some different part of the world.

"Wow, the great David Crow, ripper of werewolves, coming to the rescue of a damsel in distress?" Irene said, her tone almost not letting show her true surprise, which was covered up by sarcasm and irony. "I must say I'm impressed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 pm

I smiled at Irene. "I may be a monster, but won't fall to my temptation of being one." I said grinning. I took a swig of the Bloody Mary that Stefan gave me. "I will do my best to help you in any way possible. I will not betray you." I said reassuring them. I don't want them to think I'll betray them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Game has just begun"   "The Game has just begun" Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Game has just begun"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next