Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Lockwood's (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 pm

By the time I knew it Tyler was downstairs and he finally let me in Thanks Tyler I smiled and walked to the cellar where Lucas and Casper were. She saw him and ran to Casper and started punching him repeatedly with her hybrid strength
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm

"I don't know." I said. "I'll just go let her in." I told him and used my Hybrid speed to get to Alex. "Sorry Alex, you can come in." I told her and she came in. We bot went to the cellar and when she saw Casper she started punching him. I would have let her but I knew he was stronger than her and she probably hadn't been a hybrid long. "Alex stop." I said and pulled her by the waist off him holding her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

I shake my head. You deserved that, Casper. I mean, you did use her as leverage and you know, cut off her airways. Once again, I will ask you one more time. Turn now. Or we will make you turn. It's your choice, Casper. I don't want to hurt him, but he's not leaving a lot of choices.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm

I wipe the small amount of blood on me from her attack...."Think what you want but if klaus thinks for a second that im unsired im dead, he killed 12 hybrids in a couple minutes we don't have the numbers anymore to take on klaus, he can't make no more hybrid so im not turning now let me out before something bad happens" I say refusing to turn and i look at alex and see the anger in her face..."Im sorry Alex, it was necessary he will kill us all and im not the only one he is using" I say
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 pm

I had so much anger I was struggling to get free from Tyler how could u?! U son of a bitch! U killed them she started to sobim going to kill u instead
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 pm

This is ridiculous. I turn to Tyler and Alex out of Casper's sight and wink, letting them know the following statement is a bluff. I kneel down in front of Casper. Casper, listen very closely. You will turn, right now, or I will have Rebekah Mikaelson come here and compel you to turn. I promise you, Rebekah will be much less cordial. I know that we could probably convince Rebekah to come and help us unsire hybrids considering she's working to counteract all of Klaus' moves, but I'd prefer it if he would just listen.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:46 pm

"Exactly, twelve Hybrids. We need you on our side more that ever." I said. I was beginning to just let Lucas make him turn because we did need him. This playing double agent wasn't going to work. Lucas winked at us for what reason I don't know, until he started talking about Rebekah. What he said made me think that she might help us but if I was involved probably not. Alex started to struggle against me and kept saying he killed them. "Killed who Alex?" I asked her as I kept my arms tight around her,
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm

As I saw Lucas wink I stopped struggling and turned to Tyler Thats what I wanted to talk to you about I sad as my voice trailed off
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 pm

I speak up when I see Alex start to falter. I never take my eyes off of Casper. Casper killed her parents, Tyler. That's why it's so important that Casper be unsired. He's extremely strong and agile-he's a killing machine. Under Klaus' control, he's a mass-murderer.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:03 pm

When Alex stopped struggling it was Lucas that told me what happend. My aunt and uncle are dead too? I couldn't contain it this time, I was pissed. First my dad, then Mason, my mother, and now my aunt and uncle too? No, I'm done. I let go of Alex went over to Casper grabbed him by the collar and started punching him so hard his head kept bouncing back. I growled and I felt my my face begin to change.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:10 pm

As much as I would love to help him beat the crap out of him but it wasn't right. I ran over to him and tried pulling him away tyler, stop! I put my arms around his waist and tried so hard pulling him away, I understood how he felt but I couldn't let him do that Ty stop it I finally pulled him away
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:21 pm

I nudge Alex off of Tyler and take her place. I pull him off and press him against a wall-careful not to seem aggressive. hey, hey. Breathe, Tyler. Breathe. You're in control. Breathe. his breathing slows down to normal and I cautiously let to of his arms
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Alex pulled me away from Casper which surprised me but she did. Lucas though took her place and held me against the wall. I looked at Casper. "You know I was willing to work with you but now you just made an enemy out of me, so watch your back." I said and then moved myself out of Lucas's arms and stomped out of the cellar. "Do whatever you want with him Lucas!" I called back behind me.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm

I watched Tyler walk out, I would have stayed with Lucas but I had to go after him, I will be back Lucas I said and I ran out following Tyler Tyler wait! I yelled running after him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 pm

OOC: I'll respond in the morning, I have to work the night shift and by the time I get home it'll be midnight and I'll need to sleep. Continuation idea for morning: you guys find my body healing? Because I decided to stay in the cellar with Casper and he attacked me in my sleep. I'll be healing or something. Idk I'm going to work now
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm

"What Alex?" I said turning around. I didn't want to be like this around her but I had enough when my mom died, when I should have protected her.

OOC: Alright sounds good. Good luck at work Smile
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 pm

I lay on the ground beaten badly... and stay silent i deserved this but it wasn't my fault seeing Alex and Tyler so passionate and Angry about what i had done got to me. They were right but i feared klaus, being sired does not excuse murder, i hope they can forgive me. "Brother, please go, talk to them i don't want you around right now plot and plan all you want" I say as I take a deep breath "MMMGAAAAHHH!!!!" I scream out as my legs crack and my heart constricts.....once again i put myself through unimaginable pain. My arm bends back as my hands break... i don't pass out i feel everything...as soon everything goes black and i am once again in wolf form
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Thats why I came here, I needed to tell you. Not only that but… you are the only family I have left. I have no one, I came here to tell you the news and I'm here to stay. But I hear about your mom, and I'm sorry for your loss She felt he was going to leave and she didn't want that Please, just don't leave me, everyone else has
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:57 pm

"Your the only family I have left too." I said and I started to feel the pain again. I didn't need to feel this right now. "Ugh! This is such bullshit!" I yelled and started getting mad again. I wnated to punch the wall or break something.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 am

Tyler please, just breath He punched the wall Tyler! Stop! Please let's just talk it out I was gonna walk but I heard from the cellar, it was Casper, he turned
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 am

"I can't Alex." I told her breathing heavily. I was beginning to get sick of everything. I heard a yell come downstairs and I knew Casper was turning.

OOC: Do you guys wanna wait till tomorrow so we can thread with lucas?
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am

OOC: I'm ok with waiting going to edit this post to show casper attacking lucas
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 am

OOC: Yea ok sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:21 am

OOC: Cool beans Smile
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:38 am

I awake shivering, the exhaustion from turning while my body felt lingering pain was a feeling i despised it was like loosing a limb and believing it was a dream but then you realize that it wasn't a dream. Like i wasn't in a nightmare where every bone in my body had to break and i became a wolf but this feeling always brought me to reality. My vision is still blurred but i crawl to the corner and notice that I wasn't chained up, yea that's right I expected them all to leave and lock me in the cellar while i turned so i didn't chain myself up.
I see blood on my hands and taste it on my teeth as my senses return to normal but that's impossible no one should have been around i shouldn't have hurt anyone.
I look to the corner and see Lucas badly hurt unconscious damaged he is not healing as fast as a hybrid should since he's unconscious.
"LUCAS!!! LUCAS!!!" I scream out

I shouldn't have hurt anyone, not another hybrid at least, i should have lost control... O my god the sir commands must be stronger in wolf form. I have broken images of what happened.

Lucas re-entered to make sure i had went through the change completely and I was struck with the overwhelming desire to murder him, to please the Alpha figure.....KLAUS.
I rush him and tore through his leg dropping him to one knee. He did his best to still defend himself but i kept attacking, not letting up eventually i got my fangs around his neck and snapped it as i bite into him.
I can't remember much more .... I look him over but luckily his head was still intact and i feel around the gash in his chest... i tore into him pretty bad but i had to reach in to make sure i didn't extract his heart....I got close but being a rampaging beast i guess i wasn't thinking that i had to remove his heart to kill him, just the order to kill him. Seeing him unconscious must have satisfied the order.
Oh no like i said im never trying to break this bond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lockwood's (Open)   The Lockwood's (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lockwood's (Open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next