Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnly A Week To Live! - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aOnly A Week To Live! - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Only A Week To Live!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 am

"Huh? Oh I'm fine." I said shaking my head, like I was clearing out cobwebs. "Want to hit the bar or drink in here?" If we would go to the bar Dyson would probably see that something was wrong. Or if I called him to bring drinks to this room he would also know if something was wrong. It was a catch twentytwo, and knowing Dyson like I do he'd make a scene.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 am

"How bout here? I kinda lost my party mood." I said. It did kind of disappear when Ravyn started feeling the effects of the bite because the guilt started to settle in again. "Plus you should kind of get some rest before we party like its 1999." I said with a lame joke. Sometimes I joked when i was nervous, not all the time, just when at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 am

I raised my eyebrow at Tyler. Shit he knows I'm not feeling up to par! "I'm fine." I said again. I pulled out my phone and dialed Dyson's number. "Hey bring a few bottles of Jack and to shot glasses to room three." I rolled my eyes at Dyson's babble about doing it myself. "How many times have I told you that myself?" I earned a groan from him and he said he'd be right there. I hung up and put my phone away before looking at Tyler. "On its way."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 am

"So this Dyson guy." I started and then moved to sit on the couch. "How do you know him?" I asked. Even though the pissed feeling was gone I still wanted to know Ray's reltionship with this dude.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am

"Dyson?" I questioned. Was he jealous? I let that thought leave my mind, this wasn't the time to be thinking about that. "Lets just say I've known Dyson for awhile now." I really didn't know how to tell Tyler what was going on between Dyson and myself. But I was pretty sure that he'd find out soon enough. Then there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 am

I felt like she hiding something. I wanted to argue but her bite is what was keeping me from doing it. There was a knock on the door so I decided to get up and open it but when I did, Dyson was there. "Ray your friend, is here." I said and moved from the door. This was not the time to lose my cool.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:31 am

Tyler opened the door for Dyson. "Come on in Dy." I said as I pushed off the wall. I remained balanced but it felt like I was going to fall on my head any minute. "You look like hell Ray." "Thanks for stating the obvious Dyson." I said sarcastically to him as he placed the Jack and shot glasses on one of the tables next to the couch. "What happened to you, you look like you're dying?" He said it jokingly but then he looked at me again. His nostrils flared and he looked like he wanted to kill someone. He didn't even ask if I was bitten he just assumed that's what happened and he turned on the only wolf in the place. "Son of a Bitch! You bit her didn't you!" He growled as he stalked towards Tyler. I just cursed under my breath. I didn't know whether to let Dyson get his anger out or stop both of them right now.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:36 am

Dyson had come in brinigin drinks and I thought he would leave right away but he noticed how Ray looked and it just went down from there. "What was your first clue Sherlock?" I glared when he stalked up to me. I stood up straighter and looked him in the eye. This guy came up to me like he knew me and I didn't like that, don't try and size me up.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 am

Ugh Lockwood why must you egg him on? I groaned as Dyson growled at him. This isn't going to be good. "You sentenced her to death!" He said in what was becoming a blind set of rage. He threw a punch right at Tyler's face. I would be too slow to stop it at the moment because I got dizzy. I hope Tyler can dodge that. If he couldn't I'd let them get a bit of their anger out on each other before intervening. Dyson had a few centuries on Tyler so he could kill him without even batting an eyelash. "Really I'm standing right here!" But neither one of them seemed to pay attention to me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

The guy had a few centuries on me I knew that but that didn't mean I was going to back down. Getting my ass kicked or not I was still gonna fight. Dyson punched me and it hit me square in the jaw but I recovered quick enough and tackled him to the floor, completely ignoring Ravyn's comment. I started punching him but then he flipped us over and started punching me.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Tyler was fine until he lost the upper hand. I growled as I ripped Dyson off of Tyler. "Enough." I snarled at both of them as I flipped Dyson on his back. I kneeled on his chest with my hand around his throat. "Stay down!" I said in a threatening tone. I pushed myself off of Dyson because I knew that he would stay there. Once I was up on my feet I almost lost my balance. I swore under my breath, and headed over for a shot glass and a bottle. I sat down on the cough and looked at Dyson. "Still don't learn do you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I got up off the floor and wiped the blood from my nose. The bleeding stopped from the quick healing. "Are you okay?" I asked Ravyn. I did it again, I caused her pain from the bite. Some friend I am.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 am

"I'm fine." I snapped at Tyler in a hard tone. I poured myself a shot of Jack and downed it before doing it all over again. The stress was draining me. "Dyson apologize." He apologized to me right away and I surpressed a groan. "You owe him an apology too." I ground out between my teeth without looking at Tyler. "Now!" I snapped when he didn't say anything. "Sorry Tyler." He said through clenched teeth. He still didn't learn that being sired to be was a pain in the ass. "Now get up and go back to work." He quickly followed my orders and left the room swiftly. I let out a heavy sigh then downed another drink.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 am

"The hell is that guys problem? He acts like your his girlfriend or something." I said looking at the door as Dyson left. He kinded reminded me of someone who was sired but I just shook off the thought. "Some bar this is Ray." I told her and took the Jack she just had off the table and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 am

"He's not normally like that unless I bring a guy here." I rubbed my temples. How the hell do I explain this to him? Tell him nicely or just blurt it out? I sighed. Here it goes i'm just going to rip the bandage off. "That's how he acts with the sire bond. And i'm not dead yet so don't trash talk my bar." Hopefully he wasn't paying too much attention to the first part.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:39 am

"Well then he need a new hobby." I said and took another swig. This has got to be the best bottle of Jakc I've ever tasted. "Well get some better employees because whooaa wait, pause." I started and looked at her. "Sired? Are you serious?" I asked. I almost didn't catch that, almost.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am

I downed my next shot. "Do I seem like i'm joking?" I said rolling my eyes. Crap now i'm going to have to explain. "Is it so hard to believe that I sired someone? It does happen in rare cases with vampires."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 am

"Thats exactly why its so hard to believe. You don't here about it alot." I told her. A vampire sired to another vampire, who would have thought I'd witness it.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:56 am

Tyler looked dumbfounded, I didn't blame him though. It was a really big pill to swallow. "Well at least you didn't go jumping on my case." I downed another shot. "And yes there is a reason I haven't released him from the bond." I didn't really like to control people, it was just safer to keep Dyson on a short leash. I downed another shot before leaning back on the couch and closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 am

"I wasn't wondering why." I said and sat down next to her bringing the bottle with me. "As long as you aren't a douche like Klaus and teach that guy to get a life I really don't care." I said but kinda lied. I didn't like people being other people's influence cause I know what its like but that Dyson guy, I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 am

"Lets get one thing straight don't ever compare me to Nik that is just wrong, on so many levels." I sighed as I opened up my eyes. "I have taught him to get a life." I stated bluntly. "The only thing that stops me from releasing my control over him. The only thing, is the fact that we don't need another Rippah on our hands." I said in a heavy English accent, which showed I was starting to get tired. That was the only time that my accent really showed, well besides when I was extremely pissed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:15 pm

"Rippah?" I asked in my not so good accent. Speaking of which. "Since when do you have an accent?" I asked again. I didn't know Ravyn had an accent, she never told me.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:46 pm

"Yes a Rippah. You know like Stefan on a bad day..." I downed another shot, before raising an eyebrow as I looked in Tylers direction. "Forever!" I said in a duh... Where have you been tone. Then it dawned on me. I normally cover up my accent. "I normally don't let it show but if I hang out with the Originals for too long, it shows. Or when i'm tired or ready to rip someone's throat out." I said indifferently, it wasn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:03 pm

"Stefan?" I asked. I heard her had problems with blood but I didn't understand what he had to do with being a Rippah, what the hell doe that even mean? "Why do you hide it then? Its actually kinda nice but I have to admit it reminds me of Rebekah." I told her. At least I was being honest.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 pm

I chuckled at Tyler. "Let me guess you don't know what a rippah err ripper is?" I smirked at Tyler. "That right there is why I hide it." I laughed then downed another shot. "I don't really let my accent show because I've been in the states for so long that I've learned to talk without it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Week To Live!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: