Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Staff_zps08fc6213

Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnly A Week To Live! - Page 8 Liz_zpse62da61aOnly A Week To Live! - Page 8 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Only A Week To Live!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 pm

"That part about being shit out of luck." I told her. If the Hybrid had to carry her then this was definitely getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well that parts still true." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Good night Elijah. I'll try not to wake you, but I can't help the screaming." I then walked to the living room and set my water glass on the coffee table. I made myself comfortable on the couch. No sooner did my head touch the pillow, I was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:45 am

Ravyn had gone to bed and I went back to the living room to try and contact my brother but still no such luck. I had fallen asleep on the chair but was awoken a few times during the night to help Ravyn get back to sleep after her nightmares and giver her blood. I did not mind taking care of my friend but I was annoyed Klaus was not answering his phone.

3 days later

She was getting worse. Her paranoia was kicking in more, her pain was unbearble, and she had various mood swings. I didn't know what else to do except to keep looking for my brother who seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. Of all times, he does it now.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:05 am

It was a few days later. I couldn't tell you since they just seemed to blur into one. I avoided the mirrors in the house and just stayed in the living room. I looked like a walking corpse. Well in the looking dead department, since technically i'm already dead. I've barely gotten any sleep, because of the nightmares. Elijah has been doing his best to take care of me but I just feel like a burden. I had laid down for a nap about fifteen minutes earlier and woke up to a fit of coughing. I was covering my mouth with my hands. Once the coughing fit was done, my hand was covered in blood. "Crap." I said as I looked at Elijah, who was still trying get a hold of Klaus.

Klaus:
I didn't have my cell phone on me for the past few days, since I was busy. When I got back to the hotel I was renting I charged my phone since it was dead. I was having a pretty blonde for a snack when my phone beeped letting me know that I had missed messages. I rolled my eyes and left my snack laying on dead on the floor. I grabbed my phone and saw that my in box was full. Rebekah had called multiple times but Elijah was the one that filled up my box. He really should learn to text, instead of spam my voicemail. I dialed his number to see what he wanted. "Elijah... What do I owe the pleasure of you filling up my voicemail." I said in my normally sarcastic greeting for my brother.

(Permission to GM Klaus from admin)
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 am

When I finally got throught to Klaus's phone and he answered I was filled with relief. "Klaus, I need you help." I told him. I didn't have time to dance around the subject of asking for help so I came right out and said it "Its Ravyn, your Hybrid bit her."
Klaus
I chuckled. "Really now, you need my help? Well thats the first time you've come right out and said it. I must say brother, I'm impressed." I couldn't help but mess with my brother. Of all the times he has given me trouble and now asks for my help. I poured myself a glass of wine before I continued on with this conversation. "By Hybrid I assume you mean Tyler." I said. He was the only one of my Hybrids who would such a thing. "I guess I can help you since Ravyn is like family." I told Elijah and I knew he could hear the sarcasm drip from my voice. "I'll be there soon."

Klaus had hung up on me and I knew he would be on his way. As much as it irritaed me he wouldn't miss the chance to see Ravyn in pain. I turned to her. "Hes on his way."

Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:43 am

I zoned out on the conversation between Elijah and Klaus. I just couldn't concentrate, and focusing on what was real and what wasn't was starting to get worse. I did however pick up on Elijah's tone when he was your hybrid. God Elijah's going to hate Tyler forever. I barely managed to get up to go into the kitchen to wash my hands. Once they were clean I made my way slowly back to the couch. I couldn't even sit down, I basically fell down on the couch when Elijah said Klaus was on his way. Well that's the easy part, getting him to come home. The hard part will him agreeing to give me his blood. "I'm going to try and get some sleep until he gets here. Who knows how long that will take."

EIGHT HOURS LATER

Klaus:
I walked into the house with a huge smirk on my face. I heard a scream come from Ravyn and followed it to the living room. "Well love don't you look like hell." I took off my leather jacket and slung it on the back of a chair. "Bite me Klaus!" She hissed at me. "I would but it looks like my Hybrid did it for me." I said with a chuckle. "Now what are we going to do about this little incident?" Ravyn maybe like family but that didn't mean I would give it to her for free. Maybe I could get something interesting out of my brother, like his help with getting the cure.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

Ravyn had gone to sleep on the couch and I sat up waiting for Klaus. It took him literally eight hours. He said he would be here soon and this was his soon. "Both of you just stop." I said to them and then turned to Klaus. "Are you going to help her or not Niklaus?"

Klaus:
I smirked at Elijah. "Of course I'll help brother, but you know." I said as I walked closer to him. "My help comes with a price." I told him. I did not care for Ravyn all that much so all this 'helping' her had to be fun on somekind of level. "Name it." Elijah said.

(permission to GM Klaus from admin)
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:02 am

"Seriously Niklaus you're bargining for my life!" I can't believe him! Well actually I could, since he was a prick and only did something that only helped him in the long run.

Klaus:
"Of course little sistah... You need something. And I need something. It's only fair love." I smirked as she called me an arrogant ass. I looked back to my brother. "You will persuade our dear brother and sistah to stop their nonsense about the cure, they are foiling my plans. If they don't listen make them. All else fails, daggah them."

OOC: The ah at the end of sister and dagger is to show Klaus's accent.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm

This stupid cure again. I could talk all I want to the both of them but they won't listen and I will not dagger my siblings. Klaus, though, does not need to know that. "You have my word." I said to him in a serious firm tone, keeping eye contact with him. He believed me, I could tell, because he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 pm

I smiled at my brother, since he gave me his word. Elijah was everything when it came to his word. I walked over to Ravyn and knelt in front of her. I brought my wrist to my mouth and bit into it. "Come on Ravyn drink this." I said as I placed my bleeding arm in front of her face. She hesitated before before she started drinking. Once she had enough, I took my arm back as it instantly healed. I watched as her bite mark healed up completely before standing up. She thanked me, then I turned to my brother. "Just don't forget our deal, now if you'll excuse me I have business elsewhere." I smirked before grabbing my jacket and leaving the house.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 pm

I rolled my eyes at Klaus when he talked to me like a child. I momentarily hesitated before drinking from him. I first thought he was going to pull a dick move and change his mind. Once I was done, I already started feeling better. "Thank you Nik." Once he was out of earshot, I spoke to Elijah. "You just literally lied to your brother and gave your word." I said in disbelief. "You've definately been spending way too much time around me."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

"Its Klaus, I've learned a trick or two when it came to him." I told her. I sat down next to her and smiled. "I'm glad your feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 am

I smiled back at Elijah. "I'm glad I'm not dying anymore." I stretched my arms out. "I'm a little stiff and i'll have to get some blood soon since i'm hungry." That stuff could wait though I knew that Elijah wanted to talk to me, just from his posture.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 am

"How about we talk first? Theres something I've been wanting to talk to you about." I told her. Selene has been in town for awhile and Ravyn only spoke to her when she went off the deep end. I think its time she cleared things up with her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:01 am

"Sure." I said as I looked at him. "And by the looks of things you've wanted to talk to be about this for a while now." He was normally relaxed around me. He only seemed to tense up when he wanted to talk about something important.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

"Yes." I said but decided to come right out and say it. "Its about Selene. I think its time you cleared things up with your daughter Ravyn. She has obviously been searching for you." I said and by the looks of it shes been searching for Kol too.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 pm

I frowned when he mentioned Selene. Did something happen? I relaxed when he told me I needed to clear things up. "You're right, I kind of left behind a mess. I just don't know how to go about this whole thing. I mean I thought she was dead all this time and I haven't seen her since she was a small child." I sighed. She's all grown up, I've missed everything in her life.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

"Well now you both can start new, almost like a new life for you both." I told her. I did feel bad for my friend because she missed out on all of Selene's childhood, but they were vampires that had eternity to start over.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm

"Any idea of where she is? I haven't seen her since we were on stage together at the Founder's Ball." I hadn't seen her since that night. If she was around the mansion, I didn't even pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:47 pm

"Likely out with Kol. He likes to keep her cooped up in here until she bugs him. I have no idea where they have gone." I said. After Ravyn had gone off the deep end Kol and Selene stayed in the house alot and Selene did not seem to like it so now he takes her out or they go and hang out, honestly I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 am

"Is he at least taking care of her?" He better be or i'd beat his ass. After he responded I quickly went to the kitchen and got myself two blood bags. I headed back to the living room. I handed one bag to Elijah and drank the other one. Once I downed the blood bag, I spoke. "Please let me know when she comes home. I'm going to go get some much needed rest." I leaned in towards Elijah and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for everything. Good night Elijah." I turned away from him and threw the empty blood bag in the trash and headed up to my room. Finally for once I could sleep in my own bed.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 am

"Yes hes taking care of her." I told her to which Ravyn responded by getting a blood bag. SHe gave me one but I didn't drink out of it right away. "Goodnight Miss Daniels, and your welcome." I told her as she went upstairs to sleep. I was glad she was finally feeling better, and feeling less stressed out I took a sip from the blod bag. Hopefully things stay calm for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Week To Live!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: