Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Only A Week To Live! Staff_zps08fc6213

Only A Week To Live! Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Only A Week To Live! 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOnly A Week To Live! Liz_zpse62da61aOnly A Week To Live! 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Only A Week To Live! 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Only A Week To Live! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Only A Week To Live! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Only A Week To Live! Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Only A Week To Live! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Only A Week To Live! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Only A Week To Live! Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Only A Week To Live! Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Only A Week To Live! Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Only A Week To Live! Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Only A Week To Live!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Only A Week To Live! Empty
PostSubject: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Elijah managed to get me home last night but I wasn't feeling much of anything beside numbness. I still couldn't quite comprehend that Tyler had bitten me. Niklaus was no where to be seen, so I couldn't get the cure. During the middle of the night the vemon started its tedious mission of driving me insane, completely hungry and then killing me. I started with the nightmares, which caused me to scream bloody murder. Elijah ended up startling me awake, after different spouts of nightmares. Finally I gave up with trying to sleep and just tossed and turned for the rest of the night. By five a clock in the morning the hullcinations started. I could have sworn that one of my victims was in my room. I had squeezed my eyes shut and told myself that they weren't there. Finally around seven am I rolled out of bed. I was going to wear one of my normal tanktops but decided against is when I caught my reflection in the mirror. I flat out looked like shit. My skin was paler and I wasn't even sure if I started with the fever yet. I looked at my bite mark and it looked like it was oozing some kind of clear fluid with a yellow tint to it. It looked like there were also blackest vains leading away from it. I threw on a black turtle neck shirt and didn't bother with shoes.

I left my bedroom and started walking down the hallway while staggering, trying not to run into anything. I managed to get halfway down the steps before I slid on the stairs. "Dammit!" I cursed loudly as I sat on the stairs after I landed hard on my ass. I sat there wincing in pain as my tail bone heal. I was still holding onto the railing when someone walked into the room.

Last edited by Ravyn Daniels on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm

I had been calling Niklaus's phone all night and he never replied to me. I had sent rebekah to look for him and Kol and Selene were no where to be found either. I had been taking care of Ravyn all night and it was horrible. She had extreme hunger, high fever, and horrible nightmares I could tell from her screams, she hadn't told me yet though if she was having hallucinations but I'm pretty sure she was. I sighed after a another failed attempt at trying to get ahold of Klaus when I heard a thump and a cuss. I went over to Ravyn and helped her up. "What are you doing out of your room? You need to relax Ravyn." I said and went to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:49 pm

"I just literally busted my ass on the stairs and you're telling me I need to relax." I mumbled as Elijah came to help me up. "I'm hungry Elijah, and you're not my maid. I can get my own things. However if you feel like being a mother hen, I have a maid outfit you can barrow if you like." I tried joking about it to make both of us feel a bit better about the situation. I quickly stopped laughing when I saw Mikael standing behind Elijah. I froze in my spot as I clutched onto Elijah's arm. "You're not here, you're not here. Nik sent you to hell!" I frantically whispered more to myself then Elijah or the hallcuniation. I was trying to hide the fact that I was hallcinating from Elijah. I didn't want him to worry more than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm

I tried to smile at Ravyn at her attempt to make the situation better but failed, at least she was trying to make the best out of a bad situation. "I'll get you some blood and I can be protective if I want to. This isn't exactly a very good situation." I told her. Ravyn seemed to understand and seemed grateful but then her eyes and grown with fear. I looked around and saw no one around, she was hallucinating. I pulled her into my arms. "Its alright Ravyn, your going to be okay, I promise." I told her. Where the hell was Niklaus!
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 pm

I tried to get away from Elijah as he pulled me into a hug. I had seen Mikael getting closer to us, and it started to freak me out. I gave up trying to struggle and just plopped my head on his shoulder. I was trying to stop myself from trembling but I was scare to my wits end. Plus the fever wasn't helping. I started muttering incoherant things to myself, as I willed Mikael to disappear. After a minute I raised my head away from his shoulder and looked behind him. I saw nothing so it was ok for now. "Well there's the first breakdown of many to come, now can we go get blood. I'd rather not bite you by accident. But i'm really hungry." I said looking at Elijah with a bit of a forced smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Ravyn muttered things and I heard her say my fathers name I knew then that that was what was bothering her. "Alright, lets go get you your blood. Anytype you prefer?" I asked leading her to the parlor, the place she had first seen Selene is so long.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:35 pm

"No mother at the moment I don't really care what type it is." I said with a bit of a laugh. "I'm probably going to need more then two bags." I stated bluntly, since I was starving. "I don't think you want me going around eating the locals." I said as he lead me to the parlor. I started to move my shirt over the bit mark as we walked into the parlor. "Ugh... It itches and hurts at the same time." I winced as I hit a sore spot with my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 pm

I went over to the small cooler I had in the living room so I could get blood for Ravyn and picked out the first two bags not paying attention. Ravyn wasn't picky. "Well don't touch it, just cause you mess with it doesn't mean it will go away." I said tossing her the two blood bags.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I groaned at Elijah when he told me not to touch it. "God you're a male version of my mother." I chuckled as I barely managed to catch the two blood bags. "All you need is the dress." I chuckled some more as I sat down on one of the couches. I ripped open the top of the first blood bag without spilling a single drop. "I definately need to change shirts. Oh screw it." I blurted out while I ripped open the top of my turtle neck to get the fabric away from the bit mark. "Much better." I stated without even batting an eyelash. I wasn't going to go back upstairs then kill myself by trying to get back down here. Although I didn't think Elijah would like what I did to my shirt but I didn't care. I ripped open the other blood bag and downed it. I set both of the empty bags on my lap and looked at my shoulder. "Oh hells bells it's worse then it had been when I put this shirt on." I frowned at the bite that looked just plain nasty.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:55 am

I sighed. "Ravyn, you know nothing will make it better until we talk to Klaus. You can make all your little joke, drink your blood bags, and rip your shirt as often as you like, its going to get worse until my brother heals you." I told her being honest. Ravyn was like a child, if she messed with her injury she'll think it would go away.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 am

I rolled my eyes at Elijah. "Seriously I'm not four years old. Haven't been for close to a thousand years. I'm literally dying, and i'm cracking jokes to cope." I all but growled out. I was aggitated and I couldn't help it. I couldn't leave the house and I basically wanted to strangle Tyler to death at the moment. "You and I both know that Niklaus does not like me and he would love to see me die. So I'm not holding my breath especially since you can't find him." I snapped at him. Then I groaned. "Sorry for snapping at you but you know it's the truth. God it's like i'm PMSing all over again."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 am

I laughed this time and went over to her giving her knee a squeeze. "You'll get through it, I know you will. I have plans up my sleeve so I know Klaus will heal you." I said and then looked at her. "We just have to find him." I sent Rebekah to look for him aswell and I have heard nothing from her yet.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 am

I laughed with him. "I always manage to get you to laugh." I put my hand on his as we squeezed my knee. "I hope you have a lot of things up your sleeve, because no offense your brother is a bloody bonehead." I chuckled lightly so a smile barely graced my lips. I let out a small yawn, since I didn't get much sleep. "I don't know how we lost the original dipshi." I quickly covered my mouth to stop that statement. "I mean hybrid. I'm just glad you're here to keep me sane." I tensed up for a moment since I saw a few more of my victims appearing in the room. I shivered a bit as I squeezed my eyes shut. "Well semi sane anyways." I rested my head back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:32 am

"How about you just bet some sleep Ravyn and I'll worry about Niklaus." I told her. I will find my brother and I will get him to heal her. Ravyn needed to take a break from all the pain from the venom.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:44 am

I opened one eye and peaked at Elijah. "What so you can wake me up ever so often because i'm screaming bloody murder?" I closed my eye again and sighed. "I'll try to take a nap but i'm staying on the couch, that way i'll either fall on my head when I thrash around and fall off the couch. Or i'm closer to you so you can wake me up." I didn't care if I fell asleep sitting up really.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 am

I chuckled. "Just go to sleep, I'll be right here either way when you need me." I told her. I wish though I didn't have to be there because of nightmares and hallucinations. Just wait till I get my hands on that lockwood boy.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:07 am

"Ok." I whispered as I started to fall asleep. I new it wasn't a good idea but hopefully I could. When the nightmares came the amount of time I could sleep varied. I just hoped that Elijah wouldn't get too grumpy with having to babysit me.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:24 am

Ravyn had gone back to sleep, well a nap, and I had gone back to trying to locate my brother. As of right now I just was not in the mood to deal with anything other then helping Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 pm

I was at the front door, I didn't know if I should risk knocking. Its been a day after I bit Ravyn and the guilt was eating at me. I did care about her and harbor feelings for her but what I did is almost unforgivable. I built up the courage and knocked, hoping I just didn't sign over my own death certificate.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm

I sat there on a chair close to Ravyn rubbing my fingers against my temples. I wish Klaus would answer his phone and I could just heal Ravyn to get this over with. My good friend was in pain and my brother was nowhere to be seen or heard. I went to try the phone again when there was a knock on the front door and immediately smelled a Hybrid but I knew it wasn't Klaus. It was the Lockwood boy. I got up from my seat and went to the door swinging it open. I saw that he wasn't even sure of himself if he should be here. "Your not welcome here, so please leave." I said firmly. I wanted to kill him but Ravyn cared for tis boy so I had to hold back but believe me if he doesn't leave I can't hold that promise.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Elijah had opened the door and I could see the anger in his eyes. He even told me to leave. "I just want to see Ravyn and to apologize, thats all." I said putting my hands up. I wanted to show him I meant no harm and that I hope he doesn't kill me. Caroline had said Elijah isn't like Klaus but hes Original and I just hurt his friend. I'd be pissed off too.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 pm

"Well you can't. Shes asleep and I don't think she wants to talk to you right now after the events at the Ball." I told him. I didn't know if Ravyn wanted to talk to him but I did not want to be in the same room as him as she was asleep. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to find my brother, now please if you will." I said and started to close the door. He needs to take no for answer being seeing as hes Ravyn's friend I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:26 pm

I put my hand on the door and stopped it. "Look, I understand your pissed at me for hurting Ray, believe me I'm not all too happy wth my myself either, but as her friend I have a right to see her and apologize." I told him. This actually wasn't the way I'd want to meet another Orginial but this is how it was and I had to be able to stand my ground.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 pm

I sighed. "Fine." I opened the door. "Come in but please do not wake her, and I only allow five minutes. If you can't handle that I will use force." I told him. He hurt my friend of course I was angry and not acting like myself, but if this had been one of my blood siblings things would be on a different course.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

If he was only going to give me five minutes then I had to take it. I walked in the door and gave him a small nod and went the way he directed me which was the living room. I had been in Klaus's mansion hundreds of times so I knew where I was going. I saw Ravyn lying there asleep but I could see how sickly she looked and I hated the way her bite stared at me. I went over to the couch and kneeled down looking at her sleeping form. I placed my hands on hers and looked at her. "I'm sorry Ray." I whispered. I was a freaking asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only A Week To Live!   Only A Week To Live! Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Week To Live!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: