Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Standing Alone (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

Standing Alone (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Standing Alone (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStanding Alone (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aStanding Alone (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Standing Alone (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Standing Alone (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Standing Alone (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Standing Alone (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Standing Alone (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Standing Alone (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Standing Alone (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Standing Alone (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Standing Alone (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Standing Alone (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Standing Alone (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

Bites : 72
Awesomeness : 0

Standing Alone (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Standing Alone (Open)   Standing Alone (Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 pm

I stood in the forest alone. All I could hear was the sound of the leaves blowing in the trees and rolling across the ground. I walked over to a fallen tree and sat on then edge, a twig snapped behind me and I jumped up to see a small bunny jumping out of a bush. I sat back down and thought to myself...
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone (Open)   Standing Alone (Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 pm

It was getting close now: the day when him and Elizabeth would have to come clean to the Salvatore brothers about their... hidden activities. The thought of death surely seemed too real for him; yet being a Vampire, it allowed him to turn it off, just that one part, so he wasn't afraid.

One walk around the forest - just one last walk, to take in the wildlife and the forest before he may die. His Lapis Lazuli ring that his ex-girlfriend-witch made for him gleamed in the sunlight while his opposite hand, index finger and thumb grazed the surface of said ring. The wind was travelling toward him from another location, and he was able to pick up slight panting followed by a twig snap.

James' eyes moved swiftly to the area where the sound originated from, and began walking, then running, and within seconds he arrived behind a tree. Then just looked at her, not saying a word, she looked quite peaceful, happy.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

Bites : 72
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone (Open)   Standing Alone (Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

I heard something and jumped up, I looked around confused. "Probably just another bunny" I said aloud.
There was a single blue Forget Me Not next to my feet, I picked it from the ground and smiled. I came to the forest everyday, to see everything change in the different seasons. Spring....Summer.... Autumn....Winter....
Winter was my favorite, the snow, frosty flowers, icy spiderwebs.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone (Open)   Standing Alone (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:11 pm

James remained behind the tree and continued watching the girl. She looked peaceful, and he didn't want to disturb the moment for her by walking out from his hiding place. It wasn't that James was 'hungry'. He had never met a new human since before his transition, and was not sure how he would act around someone that he had not known previously.

After a few minutes slowly passed, he lifted his right hand, and placed two fingers from his left around the Lapis Lazuli ring that resided on his middle finger. It had a nice blue tinge, and every time he looked at it, his ex-girlfriend kept coming into his thoughts. At first he thought she charmed it to do that exact thing, but after a month he gave up on the idea.

There was a small branch only a few feet from where he was standing, that same one snapped only a few moments later by him repositioning his feet to get a better, more comfortable position against the tree.

After the fact, he fought with himself whether to run, or stay; and decided the latter choice, and knew that she would probably come over to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone (Open)   Standing Alone (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing Alone (Open)
Page 1 of 1