Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Staff_zps08fc6213

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Unexpected Kevin|Katherine 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nUnexpected Kevin|Katherine Liz_zpse62da61aUnexpected Kevin|Katherine 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Bites : 66
Awesomeness : 0

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 pm

I sat at the table, drinking from a blood bag that I stole from Damon's stash. I never even notices that I take blood from him. I would like to keep it that way, too. I heard footsteps on the porch out front, and went to go see who it was. I used my speed to get to the door quickly. Didn't Stefan say to not open the door for visitors? I thought it over, and shrugged. I opened the door to see a girl. I smiled and said, "Hello." I was actually kind of nervous and a little scared. I had never met this woman before, but I could tell that she was a rather powerful Vampire. She had no heartbeat, which gave it away immediately. Does Stefan and Damon know her? I thought while trying to keep my gentle smile, and not look frightened, even though I was, deep down.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 pm

There was no particular reason Katherine was at The Salvatores today. Maybe it was because of the night her and Stefan had had before, or just because she was bored and it'd be fun to screw with Damon. Maybe. It would be fulfilling to be able to tell Damon about them, it'd give him an all access pass to club Elena and it would more than likely destroy what tiny shred of anything Elena & Stefan still had left.

Katherine stared down, not in utter disgust, but just like a Who cut the cheese? look. "Um...hello." She responded, strutting past him, closing her eyes to focus on listening to the whole perimeter of the house. There was no one there besides this...child. "Stefan and Damon aren't here, I presume? She asked with a raise of the eyebrow, turning to face the little boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 pm

I lost my smile when she made a face, that didn't ring the word "friendly" to me. I closed the door right after she walked past me. Geez, you'd think a woman of her stature would be nice, rather than be a bitch, I thought dryly. "Sadly, they are not here." I said, sighing, keeping my politeness in my tone, even though I didn't really want to. "I'm Kevin. I would ask your name, but with that expression on your face earlier, you most likely won't." I said, smiling at her. I was right, though. She did know that Salvatores, but Stefan never told me about his friends ... If you could call this woman a friend of Stefan's.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:08 pm

"Of course." Katherine muttered. The one time of the month that she decides to grace them with her presence, they're not home and they leave a toddler home alone. Wait.. He wasn't just some child. Nor was he human. Vampire. God. Is this what they're doing now? Turning kids? That's just..ugh. "Caroline Forbes. You can tell them I stopped by, can't you? Or should I write a little note on your Alvin & the Chipmunks lunchbox for you?" She asked, with a smirk as she kept her right hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

I smiled at her and said, "No, but you can sign it on my ass cheek," I said, smiling at the woman sarcastically. I did not like her at all. "I'm a hundred years old, so you don't have to treat me like brat." I said, being serious. Sure, there are sometimes where I don't mind being a kid, but that doesn't mean can't act like a hundred year old. Does this Caroline chick think I was born yesterday? I don even think that's her real name, I thought, continuing to look at her. I used my speed, going into the kitchen and taking two blood bags out from the fridge. I dashed back in, handing her a blood bag.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Katherine's eyebrow rose as she gave him a proud look, "It's all fun and games til someone ends up with a stake up the ass." She said, glaring as she turned to look around the old boarding house. She hadn't been there in like, ever. "I'm 500, so I can treat you however I want to treat you." She shot back. "Um thank you...?" She quietly said, taking the bag, making sure to smell it or something for vervain. It would't affect her too much, but it still wasn't a pleasant taste.
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:15 pm

I scoffed as she sniffed it. "You honestly think I put vervain in blood that long sealed?" I asked, taking a sip from mine. "You could treat me with respect, since I live here now," I pointed out. I sat on chair facing Caroline. "Then again, everything is fun and games with a Vampire," I said, continuing to sip my blood bag. I grabbed my journal on the counter, and pulled out a picture from it. It was of me and Stefan a few days ago. I completely zoned out, forgetting the woman was in the room. I smirked as I continued to look at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:56 pm

"Kid, you can't even imagine the crap I've seen." Katherine told him, as she tore off the cap thing and started to drink from it. She realized why she never used these things. Fresh blood tasted way better. It's like sex and sex toys. Sex toys are okay, but it's nothing like the real deal. Katherine, for the first time in a while was shocked. He was living here now? Who was this kid even? "You're living..here..?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 am

"Grandma, your bitterness is showing," I said, dryly. I sipped the rest of my blood bag, then threw it in the trash bag. "Yes. Stefan saw me turn in the year 1912. I was thrown in the river by children when I couldn't swim, and when it was nightfall, I came out of the river, transitioning. Stefan gave me what I needed to stay alive. He brought me the kids that tossed me into the river, and fed on all ten of them, along with a man that tried killing me the same day. The person who gave me their blood killed my Human parents out of hunger, and I killed him before coming back here to Mystic Falls," I stated, shortening my life story. Hopefully she didn't get the wrong picture of Stefan turning me. I continued to look at the picture I held in my hand with a smile while looking at it.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 am

"As long as there isn't a wrinkle in sight, I'm perfectly fine with a little bitterness perking through." She smirked. Of course the smirk kind of died down as he told her the story. "Wait, you fed on other toddlers? Legally you're a pre-schooler or something, right?" She asked, pretty serious.
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 am

I chuckled and said, " Yes I did, and I'm actually 13 legally. I am very short for my age," I said, being honest. Why was she being serious all of a sudden? I continued to think this, while quirking an eyebrow. Was there something that I missed? I put the picture back in my journal, then looked back at Caroline, curious as to what she'd say.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am

Katherine's eyes widened, in awe. "Short for your age? No. You're short for seven." She told him, pretty much just going on him now. "Weird." She told him. Apparently the kids were looking older now a days, but they must've looked ALOT younger back in those days in...wherever he said he was from.
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 am

"If you don't mind me asking, why in the hell are you here, Caroline, and is that even your real name?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow.

OOC: sorry that it's short :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Kevin|Katherine   Unexpected Kevin|Katherine Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Kevin|Katherine
Page 1 of 1