Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Staff_zps08fc6213

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nUnexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Liz_zpse62da61aUnexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Kendall had bought a cute little two story house to fit all of her needs. A kitchen with an eat in dining room to fit up to four people, a master bedroom and guest room, a little space on the second story landing for a rec area, and her living room. She was sitting on her sofa, painting her toenails a deep red color, almost maroon looking. Her hair was in a low messy bun to keep it back. She was wearing an old pair of blue jeans with a black tank top. As she finished her pinky toe, she placed the bruch back in the bottle, fastening the top and sitting it on the table. She held a pillow on her stomach with both of her arms crossed over it. She didnt know what to do know since she studio was closed on Sundays and Mondays and she didnt have anything to do. Hopefully something would happen.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 pm

For someone living in Mystic fall you sure seem incredibly board" I say at her window as I had no invitation. ...
Now i know you dont know me but i know you Kendall Montgomery really well in fact...im a hybrid and im sorta close with Casper creed...would you let me in need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Kendall jumped at the sound of a mans voice. She looked to the open window that faced her porch. Some man who cliamed he was a hybrid was there, remarking that Mystic Falss wasnt a boring place, and that he knew Casper. "So much for an introduction. And if I were you, I'd stay away from me. I have a hybrid on speed dial and a gun full of wooden bullets. Besides, I have better ways of killing time rather than talking to a complete stranger who can kill me in less than a second. Goodbye" she said, smiling and waving her hand in a 'goodbye' gesture. She pulled out her phone and began to text Lucas:

Dont question why i have your number. Get here now. Hybrid outside
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:57 pm

As I drive to the Grill on my Ducati Monster, I stop and pull to the side of the road as I get a text. I look at it and raise my eyebrows. Text from Kendall. Great. She needs help, and even after what happened I do still care about her. I would never want something to happen to her. I send a quick text back. On my way now. I turn my Ducati around and drive to Kendall's place. I stop my bike outside and climb off. I see Primo standing in the window. I walk over and look at Kendall through the window. I place a hand on his shoulder. It's okay. He's my brother-in-law. He's kinda crazy and weird, but he won't hurt you. Of course if you don't want to talk to him I'll make him leave. It's your choice. I look at her. She hasn't changed much. Same old Kendall. I look her in the eye to make sure she knows that I'm serious. I don't let people get hurt. Say the word and he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Kendall sat there, black 9 milimeter sitting on the coffee table. Not even five minutes later, Lucas came up on the porch and informed her the guy was his brother in law. "Aww, shit!" She was awear of their superhearing. "How's Erin doing? I heard you guys were going through a rough patch. i dont know, I dont have a lot of friends so I go by hear say." she wasnt jealous of Erin, slightly, but not total hatred of the girl. She was beautiful. Hell, anyone who could even call Lucas their ex was lucky. She looked him in the eye and couldnt help but still see that spark and life she saw months before everything went down.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I raise my eyebrows. The rough patch is gone. I shake my head. Immortality and humanity don't always mix. Sometimes it takes time to figure it out. My split with Kendall was different than most. I don't hate her at all. I was angry for a while that she just ran off for months and didn't bother to tell me where the hell she'd gone. Then when I heard that she was dead I had no choice but to believe it when I couldn't find her anyway. I moved on. She probably will never forgive me for that, but I will never stop looking out for her. I still care about Kendall. I may not be in love with her anymore, but I still have-strong-well, feelings for her I guess. I don't know if their romantic anymore but I still care about her. I look at her and gesture to the window. So, do you want me to stay, or should I leave you two to it? She knows that all she has to do is look at me the right way and I'll know one way or another. She doesn't have to say it out loud. We may not be together anymore but we both still know each other. We remember how we used to be around each other.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Kendall didnt want to admit it out loud, but she had more than strong feelings for him after all this time. She was still in love with him. If she hadnt done that movie or told him that she was going to be gone somewhere remote for so long, maybe they would still be together, even married. Yet, it is what it is. She kept her stern face, but gave him a pleading eye that only he could tell. "Do you need a drink? I have bloodbags in my fridge." she offered them both.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:26 pm

I see the look in her eyes and see she doesn't want to be left alone. I'll have my usual. I say referring to my usual glass of jack. I don't drink bloodbags a whole lot. An invitation in would be appreciated first, though. I raise my eyebrows and knock on the invisible barrier preventing us from entering.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm

"Seeing as how we are close, Mr. Ried, I kindly ask that you come into my home." Kendall said after walking to her door and opening it. She stood off to the side, giving him full space to walk in. He was wearing the same cologne he had one when they were together. It brought back memories of them dancing, their dates, when they had sex. Her eyes drifted down as she smilied at the best month of her life. After he walked in, she walked to her kitchen which was fitted with an in-home bar that she had customed tailored to her needs. She brought out two glasses and poured in Jack. She held the two drinks in one hand and the bottle in the other. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Primo awkwardly walks in and sits on the couch. I take the drink from Kendall. Our hands touch and it's like I've been shocked. Thank you. Suddenly all the memories rush back. We danced, we dated, we talked, had sex. It all is coming back to me now. I was so in love with this woman. I won't deny that she's extremely attractive. She's a different kind of pretty from Erin. Erin's pretty like a princess. Kendall's that sexy, flawless dancer. I didn't call her Dirty Dancer for a no reason. She's incredible-looking. The way she keeps looking at me it looks like her feelings haven't changed. Yay for awkward experiences.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Kendall looked at him as their hands touched. Oh how she wanted to hold his body, dance with him, even have one no strings attached kisses. She knew she couldnt though, but the yearning to do so would ruin her life even more so and nobody in this town even likes her, just for being a wedding crasher. "Your welcome." She hoped up on the Island bar and hunched her back over a little bit. She held the glass in her hands and looked dowm. "I know I sound selfish when I say this, But Luke. I am still in love with you. I would have left this town hours after your wedding, but there was something holding me here, untill I realized that it wasnt a thing....It was a person. It was you. Your keeping me here. I want to touch your body. i want to kiss you. I want-" she cut herself off and looked down, placing the glass aside knowing it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 pm

I run a hand through my hair. Do you know how difficult it was to get over you? Kendall I'm still not 100% over you. How could I be? I loved you with all of my being. I still do. I may not be in love with you anymore, but I still have strong feelings for you. I won't deny that. Whether I like it or not, I'm married, and I can't- I swallow and shake my head. I can't act on those feelings. I shake my head helplessly. I can't hurt either of you. I say referring to both Kendall and Erin. It kills me to hurt either of you.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Kendall shook her head. Tell me that its terrible that every dream I have, is of being with you. Tell me that spending 24 hours of a day thinking about you is bad for me. Every single moment I have is spent on you. When i dance, eat, sleep, eat, live. All i see is you everywhere. I cant leave because of you. There is nobody else for me but you, Luke. I dont care if this Primo guy goes and runs his trap, all i know is that every ounce of my heart, my soul, my totla existence wants to be with you. It hurts me to say this. It hurts me to dwell on the fact that I never fell out of love with you." she asked. She looked up at him. Her body, heart and mind screamed at her to run into his arms, but something told her to not do so. It was killing her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 pm

I run a hand through my hair and look at her helplessly. Kendall- My voice is broken. It kills me that she knows me so well. It means that she can tell that I'm not completely against kissing her. She can tell that I still have feelings for her. It kills me to have these feelings. I know that I'm not supposed to feel anything for Kendall; I don't want to hurt Erin, but I can't deny that I still have feelings for Kendall. I may not be completely in love with her anymore, but I do. Hell, now she's standing in front of me telling me she loved me; that's something she never told me when we were together. I proclaimed my love; she never did the same. I'm sorry. Kendall-I. I close my mouth helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Kendall looked at him, he was speechless. She stood up and walked over to him, taking a hand and placing it behind his head the other gripping his collar as she kissed him. She gave him a compassionate, passionate, loving kiss that was almost a year over due. She was on her tip toes, seeing as he was either taller than many men or she was shorter than many women. She kissed his lower lip, hoping her wouldnt push her away or cause her harm. She loved him to much to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm

I kiss her back before pulling back slowly. I look at her and shake my head slowly. My hands slowly leave her waist. Kendall-we- I look at the ground before meeting her eyes. I don't push her off of me. I don't want to hurt her. I care about her too much for that. We can't. I shake my head. I'm married. I shrug hopelessly. I'd be lying if I said I was completely happy in my marriage.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm

She knew he would puch her off. "I know. I just wish...I wish it were me, a lot. I wish I could have been calling myself Mrs. Kendall Reid instead or Miss Kendall Mongomery. I wish I could have had better timing. I wish this wasnt the situation. I wish..." quite frankly thats all she could do. She let go to his collar before fixing it. She grabbed her glass. As she picked it up, she had it in her hands for only a few seconds before it droped to the ground. She was shaking so badly. As she went to pick up the glass, she cut herself, a small cut on her finger. It was small, but big enough for blood to pour out. She ran to the sink to try and stop it, looking back to see if she was going to be attacked by a hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:44 pm

I pick up the glass and place it in the trash. Blood doesn't really tempt me. I grab a towel and walk over. I wrap her hand in it and apply pressure. I have self-control, Kendall. I'm not going to hurt you. I shake my head. You know I'd never. I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm

"It's not you I am afraid of." she said, lookingat the towel. "I know you r conflicted. If you weren't, you wouldnt have kissed back, now would you?" she asked him, shifting her weight to her right hip, leaning against the cabniets. She locked eyes with his, then slowly brought them back down to the floor. She just can't look him in the eye. "I'm bad for you, and your bad for me, which was why we were great for each other. Here comes a job. Exit stage left Kendall, enter stage right: Erin." she said, sighing, frowning at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:35 am

I frown. You know it was more than that, Kendall. I shake my head. I searched for you for months. Then when I saw the pictures of you dead. I couldn't find you; I had no choice but to believe it. I shrug my shoulders defeatedly. It killed me to lose you. I didn't leave my house for months. I convinced myself that you'd want me to move on. So I did. I swallow. At least I tried to. I run a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 pm

I blur and grab Lucas...What the hell did you just do... I leave the room and you kiss ...her. I say but something is wrong with me.. my mind is hazy memories are surfacing....I just black out for a moment.
I look at Kendall ...Kendall, whats going on ... your still in love with Lucas? I ask her
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 pm

"I'm tired of hearing the same old story Luke. Just say it, there's a tiny ounce in you that still loves me, but there is a bigger part of you that wants to let go. Luke, your hurting yourself, like I'm hurting everyone else involved." Just as Kendall was going to sit on her porch in the back, Promo talked. "Is it really any of your business if I am or not? Hell yes, I'm still in love with Luke. But will I defy our current friendship and hurt a third party involved? Hell to the no. Now leave my house before I decide to ruin my wood floors." she said, pissed off towards him, compared to her normal, almost loving like.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:17 pm

I shake my head and look at Primo. Primo, can you please leave? I'm not going to sleep with her. I didn't even sleep with that blonde girl you think I did. She kissed me and I got up and left. End of story. I need to talk to Kendall. Please, can you just leave. You have permission to kill me. I stake my life on it. I won't sleep with her. I run a hand through my hair. Of course there's a small part of me that loves her. There's a huge part that still loves her, but I'm trapped in a relationship with Erin. It kills me; a huge part of me is pulling me to kiss Kendall and never let her go. I can't stand it. I'm so torn. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 am

I decide to leave but that was weird it wasn't me that was conscious it was Casper's memories that seemed to have a hold of me... it was crazy...Yea i'll go... i need to figure some things out...something is not right. I say to him as i blur away
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 pm

"Great. Now I have a hybrid invited into my house that I don't even know, but boy! He knows a hell of a lot about me. Just perfect!" Kendall said scarcasticly after Promo left. How arragont and stupid could anyone be? Promo was the guy who wanted to talk about Casper while Kendall only wanted a dummy for target practice. She backed away from Luke, resting her arms on a half wall, looking towards her front window. "its not even noon and I'm already at my wits end. Yet, how are you? Being...married and all?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)   Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected House Guest (Open to FIRST!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next