Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

An Unexpected Turn of Events Staff_zps08fc6213

An Unexpected Turn of Events Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b An Unexpected Turn of Events 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAn Unexpected Turn of Events Liz_zpse62da61aAn Unexpected Turn of Events 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

An Unexpected Turn of Events 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
An Unexpected Turn of Events Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
An Unexpected Turn of Events Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
An Unexpected Turn of Events Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
An Unexpected Turn of Events Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
An Unexpected Turn of Events Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
An Unexpected Turn of Events Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
An Unexpected Turn of Events Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

An Unexpected Turn of Events Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

An Unexpected Turn of Events Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

An Unexpected Turn of Events

Go down 
+2
James Cole
Bonnie Bennett
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

An Unexpected Turn of Events Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 am

Bonnie had her hand in James' as they were walking back from dinner. They decided walking would be sweet and nice instead of driving. So they were walking in the street and she was enjoying the beautiful night. It had already been perfect. It was a great date and she was hoping that it may continue. Since their picnic James and her had been practically inseparable. Even when she was in school she would text him, and at lunch would go and see him, or he would come and surprise her. She squeezed James' hand and kept looking at the sky. "I love you." she said with s much sincerity.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:23 am

James thoroughly enjoyed the dinner that they had, expensive, but nice. He thought that they could both use another night off from the supernatural doings that the town had to deal with. That included witches, which James attempted to take off Bonnie's mind for the evening. As his hand was squeezed, it sent a rather tingly sensation up his spine as she spoke in her sexy voice.

"I love you too, hun" He said to her, and then realized that was probably the first time he had said anything like that, no pet names or anything. He has only really mentioned her name, and began wondering how she would exactly react to it as they continued to make their way down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:07 pm

I watched the two love birds finish dinner and start walking down the sidewalk. I wanted to gag at how sweet they were towards each other. This would be the perfect time put my revenge plan into effect. I smirked wickedly as I followed waiting for the right time to strike. Love is nothing but an emotion that causes weakness. My grin grew as I sped behind the couple. I punched Bonnie in the back of the head knocking her out. I grabbed her from the human named James and held Bonnie in my arms. I smirked at James. "If you want you're witch back unharmed, tell Elena I have her." I said with venom in my voice. I grinned at James showing him my fangs before I sped off leaving him by himself.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

I was walking down one of the streets downtown, with Damon. We just came back from hunting, since we were both bored. Tyler was busy so I couldn't hang out with him. I noticed a guy standing a few hundred yards down the street looking stunned. "Hey Damon is that James?" I said elbowing him in the ribs awhile pointing to James.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Damon had never wanted to hunt with her in the first place. Hunting was his alone time but as usual she got in the way. "What?" He said sounding bored as he turned to look in the direction she had pointed. If it hadn't been for the elbow he would never have bothered to look. "Who care?" He muttered letting his eyes wonder back to the girl he was looking at before hand.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 pm

"Your such an ass Damon!" He always had to be a dick. I smacked the back of his he since he was ogling some poor girl. I walked off towards James. "James are you okay?" I questioned him. He was supposed to be on his date with Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:15 pm

James had stood there for several minutes, clenching onto something that he was going to give Bonnie after they had arrived back at her house. He appeared to be in shock after Rebekah had appeared out of nowhere to kidnap Bonnie for some odd reason, although he did have a general idea of what she wanted. His grip continued to get tighter on the item as two people walked up to him, from the voices off in the distance he guessed it was Ravyn and Damon.

His gaze continued to lay on the street that was located just in front of him. "N- No. Not really." He paused, the grip did not seem to loosen at all, "Rebekah kidnapped Bonnie." The words were almost too much for James to handle, finally getting the nerve up to look over at the two Vampires. His black trench coat now gliding across the ground as the wind picked up a little.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

I watched James's demeanor. Something was seriously wrong. I froze when I heard him say that Rebekah kidnapped Bonnie. "WHAT?" I growled out as I shouted. Why the hell would Rebekah kidnap her. "Did she say why she took her?" I was literally seeing red.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 pm

If anything, his grip over the item withheld in his palm began getting tighter. Looking down at his hand, his expression became more angrier then worried. Why did Rebekah want to see Elena; was it because of what happened between the two of them awhile back, or was it something completely different. He did not know.

Looking back up at the two when Ravyn spoke, he did not even jump at the yell by her, he just remained. Frozen, in place. Not exactly knowing what to say, it all happened so fast. "She.." He paused slightly, not allowing any tears to shed. "She told me to give Elena a message that Rebekah wants to see her.." Unsuccesfully stopping one tear, as it soon trickled down his cheek and fell to the sidewalk as it soon made a very small splash on the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 pm

"Hey! Im single. Im allowed to look you know." He said simply rolling his eyes as straightened his hair up again. He smiled and made to follow the girl before he stopped dead in his tracks. What did an original want with a young witch? Nothing good obviously.

"What does rebekah want with Bon... dammit!" He said now he was close enough to be stood next to them. Why did it always come back to Elena. "Okay, Elena doesn't hear about this." He said running through a billion plans in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 pm

"I agree Damon, Elena doesn't need to know about this!" I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Elijah's number. "Hey Elijah, is Bekah home? No, okay thank. No nothings wrong just wanted to see if you wanted to go shopping at Victoria's Secret. Didn't think you'd be interested. Thanks, see you later." I hung up the phone and slipped it into my pocket. I lied to Elijah then mentioned Victoria's Secret to get him to stop thinking about what could possibly be up. "She's not at the mansion and she won't take Bonnie to a public place." I said trying to think of where she would take her. "Our best bet would be Fell's church where the tomb is or the Lockwood Cellar." I was trying to keep my anger at bay. "James we'll get her back."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 pm

James peered to Damon as he spoke, soon followed by Ravyn's rather intriguing phone conversation with Elijah, one of the other originals about lingerie shopping. His grasp continued to be rather strong with his right hand, still clutching the box that continued to be clutched within his palm. James gave a rather obvious nod to Damon's direction after Ravyn was done speaking. "I agree. Bringing her into this would just stir up more trouble." Then looking to Ravyn, as the wind began picking up. "I know we will. But we have better get a move on if we want to get to her before Elena finds out."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

He rolled his eyes at the little phone call she gave. "Woah as much as id just love to go barging in there all guns blasing, we need a plan. Shes older than the three of us put together and i don't wanna die today. I have a rather attractive date set for 7 which i'd rather not miss." He said glancing at his watch.

"So any plans?" He asked Ravyn, James was too young to have a decent plan in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm

"You're the one that always goes in half cocked." I shot back at Damon. "If you're so worried about your fucking date Damon then go home. But first take James home he doesn't need to get hurt." I said turning to leave. "I don't really give a damn if I die, I'm not gonna stand here and let Bonnie get hurt." I was debating whether or not to call Kol and ask him for help.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 pm

James slowly glanced between the two as the stood there arguing back and forth, like an old married couple. His grip beginning to loosen around the thing he was holding in the palm of his hand. "No. I am going." He paused for a moment, looking into Ravyn's eyes. "I have been left behind before, and it still ended badly. I am going." He began having a hard time holding back his tears, although his eyes began to well up with somewhat anger toward Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm

"Theres a time and place for just barging in. This doesn't seem like one of them." He said narrowing his eyes. "What? I've suddenly turned babysitter now?" He said shaking his head. "This concerns Elena, so you arent getting rid of me until this is solved." He said standing his ground. Why her name always seemed to get dragged up he didn't know.

"You know what? Lets just go and get this over with." He said making his way to fells church. He had no idea what he was going to do but he didn't want to waste anymore time.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

I sighed looks like I wasn't going to go alone. Why the hell are these men so damn stubborn! "Whatever." I muttered and looked at James. "You okay with me speeding you there?" I just looked at him waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

James, once again, glanced between the two. The look of anger continued to linger on his face at the thought of losing Bonnie to her, the female Original. There appeared to be an indent in his hand from grasping it too tightly as he soon released it and slid the object into the inside pocket of his trenchcoat, glancing to Ravyn. "What ever will get us there the quickest"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm

"You might want to exhale." I told him while grabbing his arm. "When we get there stay outside." I didn't want to have to worry about him, I just prayed he'd listen. Knowing my luck he wouldn't listen. As soon as he exhaled, I sped the two of us to Fell's Church. (Damon arrived shortly after. Or before us.)

OOC: IDK if Damon sped there or not.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:07 am

I sped Bonnie to the tomb in Fell's Church. I strapped the unconscious Bennett witch to a chair that I had brought here earlier. I was just finishing with some chains and vervain soaked ropes in case any unwanted visitors showed up. If i've ever learned anything from Nik it was how to torture people. I was just finishing up with some other stuff when I heard Bonnie moving. "So you're finally awake." I smirked. "Took you long enough."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:13 am

Bonnie woke up tied to a chair and all the memories of what happened came back to her. When she thought about how Rebekah shoved James she got pissed. "Let me go you bitch! I swear if you hurt anyone I care about you are going to be dead permanently!" she screamed rocking the chair trying to get free.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am

"Now now Bennett. Do you really think you can kill me." I said smirking at her as she tried to get free. "If your boy toy does what I told him, I won't kill him and i'll let you go." I said in a bored tone as I picked my nails. "Witches are so touchy. You just better pray that he tells Elena." I said with a devious smirk on my face. I wanted my revenge for that bitch staking me.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 am

Bonnie glared at her and tried to use her magic to get out of the ropes but she ws really drained. "Wow just get over it! So what if she staked you, and hurt your feelings! You are still walking and talking so you know what? Grow up!" she screamed at her rocking the chair some more.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:52 am

"And bitchy witchy is back." I stated dully. "Maybe I'll cut out lover boy's heart." I said evilly, thinking of ways to torture him. To get to Elena, I'd have to get to Bonnie. And what better way then getting her boyfriend. I smirked to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 am

As Rebekah talked about ways to torture James, Bonnie got even angrier. she tapped into every emotion and all of the natural stuff she had around her and concentrated on Rebekah. She used all of her stored up energy to push Rebekah into the brick wall. As she went flying Bonnie smiled evilly "Don't ever threaten my boyfriend you psychotic bitch!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Turn of Events   An Unexpected Turn of Events Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn of Events
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next