Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Staff_zps08fc6213

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWerewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Liz_zpse62da61aWerewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:26 pm

I honestly didn't remember much from my shift, but somethings were coming back very vividly. The pain, not just of transforming - but I had been attacked, and I could still feel it - blood oozing, something in me boiling. I reeked of blood, and something else that I had smelt before I was a werewolf - wolfsbane. My body was on fire from it, and then I looked down - this just wasn't my blood, it was a bunch of peoples blood, I had killed again. An arrow was in my kidney, and it was... it wasn't just covered in wolfsbane, it was injecting it into me - like a syringe. My throat was tense, because my body refused to function, and then I gazed more - bullet holes, they were healing, but some of them were not, due to what I assumed were wolfsbane tipped bullets. But much to my surprise my bag of clothing was right next to me, maybe I did have some control as a wolf, or a sense of where I was supposed to be. I quickly threw on boxers and athletics shorts and my socks and shoes and stumbled through the woods. More memories flashed to me, they were hunters - I could hear them, not regular hunters though, no one would pack that kind of heat - unless they were looking for specific games. Great, I become a werewolf and there are already hunters in Mystic Falls, my life was pretty damn fantastic.

Losing more blood and sense with every step, I continued til I saw a house and it held scents - of wolves, hopefully werewolves. I stumbled up to the front porch and knocked on it gently, trying not to exert to much energy or get blood everywhere. It was proving to be to much for me though, I was weak with all this wolfsbane, I wasn't going to be able to move or heal soon - unless they were pulled out, each little bullet and that arrow... Those would hurt like no other, and I didn't want them out due to pain, but I needed them out so the pain would cease - what a fucking paradox. I simply leaned against the door frame, shifting my weight so I would be in less pain, while I waited for someone to open the door and let me in, or tell me to piss off.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

Bites : 77
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Alexis had just gotten back from shifting in the cellar they have in the backyard. She had gotten to tak a shower and get her pajamas on. But she could still feel the reminiscence the pain that she went through once a month. She had just made some tea when a knock on the door pulled her out of her thought. She took a quick look in the mirror to make sure she didn't look like she had just turned into a wolf, and opened the door. "Hello can I help.." she trailed off and let out a slight scream as she saw a boy on her front porch bloodied and looking awful. "Oh my gosh." she said in surprised "Please come in. Do you need help to walk?" she asked stepping up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm

The door flung open and I sighed in relief, but in that moment I felt the arrow push further into me from the movement. I let out a yelp of pain and tried to brace myself up so I could move properly, but it hurt - it really did. I refused to accept the offer though of getting help to walk, I wasn't crippled - and I was to proud to let someone help me. Even if the girl I saw was gorgeous, I ignored any urge I had to comment her - I pushed past her gently with a burst of speed, before my body gave out and I collapsed in what I assumed was her living room. It didn't help at all that I fell directly onto the arrow, sending it through my entire body - out the back, causing me to scream. I tried to help myself, but I didn't have the strength - I just kept falling, but thank god the arrow didn't go further, because it couldn't - it was completely inside of me. I flipped over with what little strength I had and looked at the girl - she was beautiful.

I shook my head, and even that sent horror through my body as I pointed back at myself. I needed to get her to help me, whether she was supernatural or not - the wolfsbane needed to come out or I was going to die, like I felt I was already. In the calmest voice I could display in a situation like this, I called to her. "Hey... Thanks for the invitation.... But, I need help, from someone - just, wo-wo-wolfsbane. Its all in my body, I need it out... pronto, please..." Every word burned my throat, as I felt the wolfsbane bubble inside me.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Alexis looked as he speeded in and went to the couch and heard his screams. He told her it was wolfsbane. She didn't have time to get gloves or anything, she didn't want him to suffer. So she knelt down and saw the tip of the arrow sticking out. So she looked into his eyes and quickly snapped the tip off of the arrow and pulled it out of the other side. She felt the pain and clenched her teeth against. She took an intake of breath then set it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm

When the arrow came out, blood sputtered out, and I let out the largest scream I ever had. My whole body felt like it was pummeling me, but I knew the girl meant well - but my teeth were clenched. I had to bite down to even hold the yell in, and then that caused me to bite through my lip, causing even more blood to gush out of me. And then I felt it, I had instinctively reached for something to hold onto, and it snapped. I had officially made the best first impression ever, oh hey - I am almost dead, don't mind me - oh wait, I broke your couch. The couch toppled over as I crushed the front right leg of it, in a burst of strength. My eyes met the girls, and I just stared at her - with an apologetic look, but also one of thanks. I was breathing heavily and fast now, as my body was still hitting me with all the pain of having a gaping hole in me. But I couldn't avoid the girls act of helping me, so I had to speak - as wobbly as my voice was. "T-thanks... and sorry, I can get you a new couch...."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 pm

"Don't be." she said quietly as she felt her hands begin to heal. "You are also more then welcome to stay here if you need to. You are really in no condition to go out." she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

I was ignoring her as I dig my fingers into my skin, plucking out bullet after bullet. Jesus Christ, how many times did they want to shoot me before they believed I was dead? As I got the last bullet out, I let out a snarl - a combination of pain and anger, as I leaned against the broken couch. My body was healing a bit faster now, but it was still excruciating. The pain kept vibrating like a tuning fork, which made me cringe and I began to grip the floor, peeling it up in the spot where my fist was - shit, I was a home wrecker. I looked back over at her, she was beautiful - why the hell was I ignoring that fact? She made me smile, her politeness, her hospitality - she even seemed to care, which was odd. I wasn't going to be an asshole to her, I couldn't bring myself to it. "Why are you helping me? Beautiful girl helps wounded boy... that makes no sense to me. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

"I am helping you because you need it. Plain and simple. What kind of person would i be if I just shut the door in your face and left you to suffer?" she asked rhetorically. "Do you want water or something?" she asked as she started to go toward the stairs to get him some clothes and get a room ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:30 pm

She made sense, I just laid there watching her as she walked away. I instantly felt alone, and just gazed at her as she walked away. My luck had gotten better, at least I met a beautiful girl - that made me smile. I used the arm of the couch to steady myself as I stood up and walked around the living room. I was interested in seeing what her house was like, but before I could do anything I followed her, well went to the staircase. I sat at the bottom of the stairs, on the last step and leaned against the wall. It was cold, and it made my body ache, but I didn't care - I just wanted to be close to her. So I called up the stairs, trying to get her attention. "I already miss you. Come back... I don't need clothes."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Alexis had already grabbed the clothes and was coming toward the staircase. She gave a slight smile and walked to the top of the stairs. "You miss me already?" she asked him lightly. "Here you go." she said handing him the clothes. "You should stay on the couch." she said holding her hand out to his to help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:12 pm

I didnt want the clothes she handed me, I had my football bag full of clothes. I took her hand though and walked with her to the couch, plopping myself onto it. I wanted to pull her into my arms, but that was totally impulsive. In a gentle tone I spoke to her, trying to ease my pain. "I'll rest here, if you lay with me and watch movies..."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Alexis smiled and felt her cheeks warm up a bit. She looked at him and realized he was really handsome. she didn't really notice it at first since she was spending time trying to make sure he wasn't going to die. She slightly nodded her head and sat next to him on the couch, closer then was maybe necessary but she didn't care and she turned on a movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 pm

As she sat next to me, I noticed she was really close and that made me smile. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer, avoiding getting blood on her. I spun her around to look at me and I smiled really big and whispered to her. "You are incredibly beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Alexis felt the blush on her cheeks and smiled. "Thank you." she said shyly. she looked into his eyes and leaned forward slightly and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I smiled rather big as she kissed my cheek, and then I ran my hand down her cheek. I wanted to kiss her, but that seemed brash and fast, I liked to move slow. With a swift movement I pulled her further into me and combed my fingers through her hair, as I muttered something quietly. "Do you have a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Alexis put her hands on his as he drew her closer. "No, I don't" she said. she turned slightly toward him. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 am

Her hands were soft, and made me smile at her touch. I followed her actions and leaned in as well, smiling at her. I squeezed her hand gently as I smiled and whispered to her. "I wouldn't be this close to you if I did."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 am

Alexis smiled and rested into him and watched the movie that was on. After sometime she looked at him again "How are you feeling?" she asked wondering how his injuries were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am

Her question was something I hadn't really thought about. My pain was pretty much gone, but I was still sore. I pulled her to look at me and whispered to her. "What injuries? Look." And with that I lifted my shirt to show her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 am

She looked at him and ran her hand down his stomach. "That is the good part of having super healing abilities." she said with a smile. "So do you mind my asking, how long have you been a werewolf?" she asked expecting him to not tell her. She was being very nosy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 am

I smiled as she ran her fingers down my chest, it tickled. Her soft hands felt almost electric, it was simply amazing. To copy her I ran my fingers down her chest and laughed. And I wasn't going to speak, or answer her question properly. So I laughed and held up two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am

"Two years?" she asked surprised by the short amount of time. "That is quite short but you do have some experiences with changing." she said sitting up and pulling her legs under her to look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am

I laughed and shook my head. I took her head in my hands, cupping it. As I stared into those gorgeous eyes, I told her the truth. "Two weeks."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Monomyth

Alexis Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 am

Alexis stopped dead for a minuet. "Two weeks?" she said somewhat in shock. "Tonight was your first full moon?" she asked putting her hands on top of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 am

So two weeks wasn't good for a werewolf, damn - I thought I was doing good. I simply nodded as she asked in shock, which made me want to laugh - but I held it back. As she put her hands over mine I rubbed my thumbs over their backs, and held onto them. Soft, warm skin - that was the best feeling ever, that pool of electricity was still shocking me, and I loved it. And in my calmest voice I had to speak, had to refrain from being an asshole or sarcastic. "Yup. Does that take you by surprise? Or is it the fact that I am a natural?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )   Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolves in London ( Andrew || Monomyths )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next