Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Staff_zps08fc6213

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Liz_zpse62da61aFancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 pm

If I wanted to make things up with Elizabeth, I was going to act fast. Well, maybe not - but that wasn't up to me. Forgiveness was earned not just thrown around, so whatever I had said or done to her at school needed to be forgiven. I was going to go out of my way to show her I didn't mean what happened, and that I honestly did care about her - even slightly. Hell, my stupid self was even trying to learn to ride a motorcycle, in attempts that maybe we could go riding together. Jordan had purchased it for me, even if I didn't want to ride it - I was afraid I would die, but now that I was of the lycanthrope species - I would be fine.

The ride to the Salvatore house was nerve wracking, due to my inability to ride a bike properly and the fact that I was bringing Liz some flowers. I had never done a formal apology, nor had I ever given a girl flowers - so today was a first for many things, and I was okay with that. As I turned into their driveway, I nearly fell over on the roundabout - mainly because those things were ridiculous, and I held down the accelerator for far to long. After I threw the kickstand on my bike down, I made sure I looked good in the mirror of the bike. I wasn't half bad, but not the best - because I was only human, and with that I accepted myself. With a few strides I was at the door, knocking and hoping like hell Elizabeth would answer.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:46 pm

I finished my third bag of the day and it wasn't even noon. This control thing was killing me. I decided on a shower to clean myself of the donated liquid. The heat of the water on my skin was relaxing. I enjoyed it now. I strode as still as possible as I listened to the sounds outside. Birds chirping, wind blowing, and was that a....a...motorcycle? I stepped out and got dreesed in my favorite white pants, a long sleeve black shirt and my black boots.

"Stefan? Damon?" I asked as I walked down the stairs avoiding the light. I got no answer as I finally made it to the front door. I could hear a heartbeat on the other side. I fixxed my wet hair behind my back as I opened the door to see him. "Fancy seeing you here, Andrew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 pm

She opened the door and I smiled, but that was quickly taken away from me. I had interrupted her shower, I was assuming - that or she was swimming inside, and that made me feel bad. I always had the uncanny ability to interrupt people during important things, and I had just so managed to do that with Liz. With my arm outstretched I offered her the flowers, with a slight smile. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry up front, but I also didn't want a short meeting - I wanted a full fledged conversation with her, and nothing less. But I didn't know how to do it, and she could probably hear my heartbeat racing in anticipation and nervousness, which frightened me. Almost instinctively my hand reached out and stroked her face with the back of it, right down her cheek - which sent electricity through me, not literally - of course.

Her scent was truly insane, it made me incredibly happy and wasn't so overpowering that I wanted to cover my nose. Now trying to keep a level head and remain normal, I said a few things. "I wanted to apologize, Elizabeth - for what happened the other day at school. I didn't want things to end on a bad note, because of me - so I am sorry. And wow.... you are gorgeous, no matter what you do..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

I was about to shut the door in his face, but it seemed as if he was going to be staying. I looked at the floowers in his hand. They were beautiful. Red Roses with some purple lilies in them. Jordan must have told him. After he brushed my skin, I wanted to freak out on him, but this feeling was different than from when he was human. Since I knew he wasnt a vampire I pulled him in. The sun was coming in to fast for my likings.

"Sorry the sun is still not my aqquantence yet. Thank you for the flowers. They are most beautiful." I walked in a little more to show him it was ok to come in. "That day was a misunderstanding. I was mad at myself and confused. Jordan's been teaching me but nothing works."Its called a shower and sleep, wolfie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm

As she jerked me in, I smiled - her strength didn't hurt nor terrify me anymore. I felt bad for her seeing as she didn't have a daylight ring - it was sort of upsetting. But I wouldn't be able to help her, because I didn't know any witches nor where to get a ring for Liz. I was happy, quickly to forget the ring, but not entirely - as she complimented my flowers. And apparently, I did nothing wrong at school, which confused me - but she mentioned Jordan, and everything seemed fine. He was helping her, and I knew she would be okay in his hands, he was excellent at the ancient art form of control.

I felt bad though, because it wasn't helping her - and that bothered me. If I could wish for anything, I would ask for Liz to be able to control herself and live a semi-normal life. She deserved that, hell we all did, but it would never happen. She controlled her fate, so if she wanted to learn self-control it was all up to her, no one else could influence that - not even Jordan. My mouth let out a little chuckle at her wolfie comment, it was to funny to ignore. "Well I am not a wolf, technically in dog years - I am a puppy, Liz."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

I placed the flowers down as I looked back at him. Since when were we on nickname basis? Oh well, he was a good guy, Jordan's new 'relativie' (I guess) and Irene's son. But I was Elizabeth Christina Salvatore, friend to all, kind to many, loving and caring to the ones in need. It was in my nature, or part of it. I guess I was more like Stefan than Damon? Oh weel, easy come, easy go.

"You mean like one of those white and grey huskies with baby blue eyes?" I asked in a child like voice. It was sweet and I seemed to be using this voice for my jokes and scarcasm now, its eaither that or its because I was never able to hear my voice before and it was always like that. "Have you turned yet? I can help you, you know. Chain up, lock up. Be there for you." I had only talked to the guy once and I was alreay offering him to spend a night in a cell with chains? WTF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Her husky comment made me laugh a bit, and gave me a huge smile. Elizabeth was the kind of person that touched my soul, made me feel special and warm inside - but she also had the most insanely adorable, yet sexy voice. Everything about it was precious and playful, and sarcastic - it was an amazing combination that I couldn't pass up on. Hell, I would hand her the newspaper to read to me - if she would, that would possibly be the most exciting thing ever. Her curiousness about me turning was interesting, I hadn't expected her to care about me like that, and I felt sort of bad. What if I didn't like her like she liked me, if that were the case?

I shifted uneasily and smiled at her. How was I supposed to explain to a girl that got all excited about helping me, that I turned already? Not sure of what to do next, I tried to remain calm and normal, while telling her what the situation was. "Like a baby husky, with topaz eyes - yes. And I did turn, literally like a day ago. I skipped school today because I didn't feel like I could go back, after that - at least not now. That is why I was here, I figured you wouldn't be out either.... so wallah. And thanks, its really sweet - but I can't let you do that, I can kill you in one little nibble. I don't want to lose you as a friend, Elizabeth - if we are that."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

"Your not the puppy I need to worry about. It's that Moonmyth bastard Sergiy. Who names their son Sergiy, Russian, and their daughter Alexis, I think British." I walked over to him. I looped my arm through his. "Of course we are friends Andrew, granted this is our second conversation." I looked behind myself and saw a seventeenth birthday sign. I dreaded the day. I hated it now. "I guess we're skipp buddies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )   Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Seeing You Here ( Andrew || Elizabeth )
Page 1 of 1