Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Staff_zps08fc6213

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Liz_zpse62da61aMundane Tasks (Elizabeth) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Empty
PostSubject: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Jordan sat in the parking lot for a moment, looking over the schedule he had been given. Compulsion wasn't something he used, but in this case it was necessary - to go to school, to fit in. He began to walk towards the building, not looking up - bumping into people, not caring if they wanted to pick a fight.... he would win regardless. As he went to his locker, he shoved his things inside and continued to look at his schedule. Modern schools were confusing and unnecessary, what was the point of such a complex building?

He banged his head into the locker, slightly causing some damage to it. He hoped no one had seen that, because all he needed was attention at this point. He spoke somewhat loud and sighed.

"Where the hell is this class?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Yet another day at Mystic Falls High; just what I needed. Today wasnt going to be normal at all. As I walked in people I didnt know hugged me. They gave their condolences to me due to my twins death. I thanked them. I was glad I was talked out of turning myself into the police.

I placed my bag in my locker. I shut it as I carried a candle, Adrian's photo and his football jersey in my hands. I walked to his locker bay and placed it infront of his locker. I lit the candle after opening his locker and placing his jersey on it so it showed his number and name. I placed his picture by it as people gathered. I pressed two fingers to my lips then to his in the photo.

I got up and started to walk to my history class when I heard someone yelling. I hadnt seen him before. I walked over and glanced at his class sheet. "I'm in that class. You can come with me. Oh sorry. Im Elizabeth Salvatore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:10 pm

He didn't even look at the girl as she spoke to him, she wanted him to follow her to class - but he could do that purely by senses. He nodded and followed her, she introduced herself as a Salvatore..... something that intrigued him. He cleared his throat and spoke to her with his authoritative tone.

"Tis a pleasure. I am Jordan, Jordan Aguillard. I am from Greece..... if that means anything. And thank you, I am glad to see someone that is at least willing to help me...

As he followed her, he could sense the sorrow she felt for her brother - and that upset him. He had lost his brother too, so he knew what she was going through. He tried to be sympathetic as he talked to her.

"I am sorry... about your brother. I know how hard it is to lose one, I lost mine quite a while ago. Alexander was his name. I practically raised him too, I miss him deeply."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 pm

As we walked I listened to his introduction. A Greccian (I think I spelled it right). That was something new. But there was something different about him. I then noticed the luzzuil stone he was wearing. No other stone sparkled like this stone.

"Dont worry. Its part of my job as school authorized welcomer to new students. Its nice to meet you Jordan."

Then he brought up Adrain. My throat tightened up as he spoke about my brother and how he lost his own.

"I dont mean to be rude when I say this but I know who you are. How long ago did you loose your brother."

I came off strong like I normally do. I tended to be like this when I met new vampires. But he seemed in need of a friend here. That was my other job. Befriend every supernatural you met, because you will never know when you need a friend, living or undead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

He laughed, she was smart - maybe she knew Katerina? Maybe. He was obligated to give her a dignified response though, so he would do that - it was part of being a civil teenager. He spoke again, his accent thick.

"Ah. My ring gave it away. Hmm, lets see... I lost my brother that I created.... eh, four hundred years ago? I believe that is right. I destroyed everyone in his village, but I spared him and raised him. He envied me, and I loved him. Now he is gone......"

His eyes blazed with the pain of remembering his brother - it hurt, it really did. He just followed her, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:33 pm

"I guess thats what I get when Im rasied by your kind. I love them though."

Wow, did that sound racist? I must sound like a jerk. I listened to his story. It was sad indeed. I couldnt even imagine how to go through centuries without my brother, let alone my years. I know that emotions are hieghtened when you turn, so does that mean that my grief that spill onto other people would turn into rage?

I turned into the classroom. There were only ten of us during this class period leaving pleanty of seats open. I sat in my chair. The sub wasnt here. Poor Alaric.

"Well, i=I guess I can trust you with my darkest secert, no?" His accent was amazing. It made me want to melt right there. But if he knew my secert would he demise me and place me off like some others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:37 pm

He laughed at that, your kind. She was indeed a silly teenage girls, like all the magazines talked about. It was enjoyable though, to watch her get all hot and bothered by him. He had that affect, but he had never cared for any other girl - except Katerina, so he would have to make that clear, eventually. He was having too much fun at the moment though.

As they entered the class room, he saw there were barely any kids. That angered him, knowledge was power and was needed - so why would anyone forfeit that? Morons, all modern teenagers were morons! He spoke clearly to Elizabeth now, but quieter than usual - now that they were in a room full of people within earshot.

"You can try me with your secret. It pales in comparison to mine though, dear."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm

This was it. Another soul of the 'Damned' hearing my terrible secert that was life changing for many people.

"I killed Adrian, on accident of course. But he wasnt my first victum. I swear I am human, my heartbeat giving it away."

That was it, out in the open for this new vampire to hear. I just hated how I decided to tell everyone but that the people who truely needed to hear it. It was ok now.

I looked around as nobody heard my wisper. I was glad to know they didnt hear. Some were huddled around each other just talking about the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

He smiled, it was nice that people trusted him - because no one ever did. He just nodded, in acknowledgement to what he had just been told. He whispered back to her.

"Secret is safe with me. I will tell you another one of mine - I killed entire villages for fun. And I can't really be staked, I can pull them back out. Fun facts, woohoo."

He laughed now, smiling at the girl - he was beginning to relax.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 pm

What? That was crazy. Not the entire villages part but the staking part. that made me sort of fear him. So was he basically unkillable? that just made it a bit more crazier.

"Something these useless spaces could understand. Ok lets see, I am going to college to major in history. I love american war stories, ancient Egypt and Greek mythology."

was I being a kiss ass? What was I doing? Maybe I could call Katherine later and ask her if she knew this guy. He would be perfect for her. Katherine and I had some things to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 pm

He laughed, she was retaliating with the fun facts - she seemed like an innocent, fun girl. He nodded at her replies, and he decided to give her more from himself. He cleared his throat to speak.

"Very interesting, love. Now it is my turn. I drink the blood of animals, humans and sometimes vampires. I like to rip the jugular, literally out of the person's throat that is my victim. I love history - I was a part of a lot of it, after the 1300's. And Oh! I am about to buy a multimillion dollar home. Fun facts, ahoy."

He giggled as he stared at her again, watching everything soak into her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 pm

I listened to his response to my little facts which we seemed to be telling each other. His new set startled me a little but I knew I seen worse from Damon and Stefan. It didnt surprise me either that he was going to buy a home worth a ton of cash.

"Rasied by vampires, hated by my father, oh and I seem to hang around the vampires in town I am told to stay away from. Of course I dont listen, Katherine is so much fun. And I seem to be a sweet and innocent girl, which I am really not."

I giggled as he did. We were acting like we have known each other for years. It was fun and intoxicating at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:06 pm

So she did know Katerina, he smiled at the sound of her name. He leaned back in his desk, throwing his legs over the top of his desk. He was getting comfy, so he stared back at Elizabeth and let his accent and words flow wildly.

"Ah.. Katerina, I care for her deeply. She is beautiful, but that is besides the point. Lets see what facts I can give you now. I never knew my maker, but I assume it is an original - and I plan to fight my maker. Hmmm, I am here 'illegally,' because I haven't talked to Damon yet. Ummm.... I am very muscular, and I uh - I can transform into a wolf. Does that interest you?"

He laughed, especially at the part where the world illegally came up. This was nice, to be able to chat with someone.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 pm

There goes that reason to talk to Katherine again. Oh well I will only talk to her when she needs me. Maybe I can help them with a date. I was happy for her. Now hopefully she wont screw him over like she normally does.

"So you know my Uncle; or at least one of them. The wolf part interestes me and I am happy for you and her. Now let me think. Ah yes; last living Salvatore, stuck in the middle of the natural world and supernatural world and I have my eyes on two Orginal vampires which might be the stupidest and carziest thing I have ever done besides my kills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm

"Know him? No. He has probably heard of me though, because I am pretty notorious. But no, I wish to meet him - he sounds like the kind of guy I would get along with."

He laughed at that, the kind of guy he would get along with. His foot swayed back and forth as he tapped his desk to the beat of a song, and began humming the lyrics. Out of the corner of the eye he glanced at Liz, and watched her carefully.

"I hate originals. If I could, I would make them all perish. But I really only want vengeance on the one that turned me. And that is interesting. You are the only living HUMAN Salvatore, not the only living one. Vampires have lives too you know."

He chuckled at his sarcasm, and then faced the front of the room, still humming.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

"Yeah, yeah. You know what I meant." I said as i tilted my head to the side and smirked.

"Now I may only be human but I have heard of many notorius vampires and your name never came up. I am not doubting you, but that is what I am saying." I made sure my point of not threatening slash doubting came across. He seemed to relax a little when we got to talking. A lot of vampires did that. Was that an act or were they letting theor gaurd down slightly when I was with them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm

He smirked at her, she was enjoying herself and so was he - that he couldn't lie about.

"That is because the other vampires do not wish to acknowledge me. That is like you acknowledging Hitler as something amazing. I am the 'douchebag' of the vampire world. I kill without thinking, I don't clean up my messes and I destroy everyone that gets in my way. That is why they do not like me, I threaten the secrecy of our species."

He continued humming and swaying his foot as he looked to the fluorescent lights on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 pm

I wanted to gawk at some of his statments. It was interesting.

"I may have only met you about three minutes ago but I wouldnt comapre you to Hitler. And you sound like my uncle Stefan when he is the 'Ripper'. Its a scary sight so i can imagine what you can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:40 pm

He laughed at Stefan's notorious 'ripper' name. He smiled at her, as he swung his legs around so he would be inches from her and he stared into her eyes, gently. He laughed and smiled wickedly, like he usually did. And he spoke, to ease the tension.

"Stefan as the 'ripper' compared to me is like a child making a sand castle, as it is compared to the Holocaust. I am much worse, but I don't regret doing it - I do it to survive and distil fear into my enemies. It is purely predatory. And you can imagine, for now - until then, I may think about letting you read my journal. It is quite.... graphic, but Katherine liked what she read."

He laughed and relaxed a bit, because he was tensed from when he spun around. He had entered total predator stance, which is something he didn't want any humans in the school to see - unless they screwed with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)   Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mundane Tasks (Elizabeth)
Page 1 of 1