Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Elizabeth's slow shift. Staff_zps08fc6213

Elizabeth's slow shift. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Elizabeth's slow shift. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nElizabeth's slow shift. Liz_zpse62da61aElizabeth's slow shift. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Elizabeth's slow shift. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Elizabeth's slow shift. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Elizabeth's slow shift. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Elizabeth's slow shift. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Elizabeth's slow shift. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Elizabeth's slow shift. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Elizabeth's slow shift. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Elizabeth's slow shift. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Elizabeth's slow shift. Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Elizabeth's slow shift. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Elizabeth's slow shift.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Elizabeth's slow shift. Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Its was the middle of Elizabeth Salvatore's Mystic Grill shift. She had finished busing the only table she had so far. While waiting around she started and completed her homework, which consisted of two projects for Science and History and a thesis paper for English. She was standing around in her section. She checked her cell phone. She still had another three hours left. She leaned agaisnt a half wall and sighed. Yes, it indeed was a slow shift for the Salvatore girl.

Elizabeth didnt do much at the Gril. She thought why. Maybe it was because her supervisor didn't like her, or her family. She was making a list of pro's and con's of if she quit or stayed. She gave up as she walked over to the bar and cleaned some of the glasses. She left when the bartender gave her a look. She walked back over to her section and looked around the popular hang out of the tiny town.

Everyone enjoyed Matt Donovan's section. But he was the cool kid on the football team who could do anything and everything. It didn't seem like that anymore since his sister died in her vampire state. He was messed up when he had to send her ghost back over to the 'other side'. At least he said that was what they called it. Mystic Falls was so fimaliar do death, it seemed to happen on a regular basis.

She snapped out of her trans and looked back to the clock. It had been narely three minutes since she last checked it. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, while she was stuck waiting around for another three hours or so in her deserted section. She lloked aaround and saw Mrs. Lockwood eating with Tyler. Tyler looked at her and she looked away not wanting him to see her stare. Everyone thought she had a thing for him, but she didnt. "What if I just quit now?" she asked to herself knowing nobody would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Sophia walked into the bar after a long night of her parents agruing .She was looking for her father but he didn't seem like he was here. She sat at a table and called a waitress over and gave her the order. ."" Hello, Lizzie. Can I have a milkshake and a burger with fries. I'm Starved."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Elizabeth walked over to a table that was taken by a friend of her's. She wrote down the order even though she knew it by heart. "Yes I can, Sophia." She said turning around and placing the order to the kitchen. She made the shake and broght it back to the girl. "Family problems again?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:17 pm

"Yeah, This time it got physical. My mom was yelling at my dad about his drinking problem and my dad decided to yell back. My mom took the Jack Daniels bottle and threw it aiming for my dad but it hit the floor beside me, I ran out of there as fast as I could. I went to the cemetary to talk to my grandfather and guess who showed up?" She talked as she grabbed a bite of her burger and sipped some of her shake. She had meet Damon and a girl that looked like Elena, who she was guessing was Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm

"Jeeze, Im sorry. I wish your parents werent like that. They seem like the normal perfect married couple when ever I see them. I dodnt know it was that bad." she sighed knowing that her family was like hers, only that a few people knew their secret. "At least your two sole gaurdians dont fight like little children over toys like my uncles do." she sighed to herself as she looked back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 am

"I know. I saw Daom at the cemetary and I think he was with Katherine because I know that Elena does not have long shiny fangs. When did she show back up into town? Are the boys fighting over Elena again. I swear she needs to pick one of them and get it over with. But boys will be boys when you have a toy for them to play with. How is your home life besides Damon and Stephan? Sophia was sure that she didn't really want to know why katherine was back but if Katherine put her best friend in danger, she was going to be there
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:26 pm

"Damon? And Katherine? What are they doing there?" she asked more to herself. She knew Damon walked around abound Stefan all day after their bout of 'World War III' but why was Katherine in town? What could she be planning? "You know, other than the fights and threats, it's quiet. It's getting to the point where I drink in front of them. Damon doesn't mind but Stefan still hasn't decided if he is going to drink with us or not. It's quiet, mostly because when they bring up their past, I leave. They fight like children, and I swear if Elena would only make up her mind, everything would be fine. I personally think she should stick with Damon. Now, enough about me. How about you? Will you be fine tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 pm

"They were trying to get some food but I'm on vervain so they couldn't compel me. I think Katherine was the instigator"Sophia said as she was finishing up her dinner. "Sounds like boys. I think your right about Elena and Damon but we shall see what happens. I've decided to move in with my grandmother for the time being and if it doesn't get any better at home, I'll just get my grand mother to adopt me"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

"So I take it that you are aware of my family's secret. Welcome to the circle." I said sitting opposite of her. I felt so bad for this girl. Here she had patents and grandparts, well one grandmother, for her family and her parents fought like dogs. "Your grandmother is a very kind woman. Everyone should know that. I keep your family secret, you keep mine. But shouldn't you be a.." she people lpoked at me so I made some hand movements that a little kid would make for magic.

She stood up when some people looked at her and then to their waiters. "I swaer im going to quit this job soon."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 am

"Yeah, my grandmother kind of filled me in when I was little. I believed in them anyway back then. As I got older my grandmother started fixing me vervain tea every time I'd visit. And as for me being a w-i-t-c-h. My grandmother said that I might never get my powers. My mother doesn't haver any witchy powers so I don't think I'm going to. I promise to keep your family secret. Although I bet there are a group of people that know about the supernatural being in their town. And why haven't you quit this job already? I mean I wouldn't get to see you as much but some of these customers are rude and judgmental"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm

"Well I an sooty that most of your family right now are a bunch of asses. I know what they are like. But you need to tell yourself that in the future you won't be like them." I sighed as I looked around."I'll be quiting when I get home. Damon says I'm not a true Salvatire because I serve humans and supernaturals when it should be the other way around, but I mean they were born in the 1840's. They were rich and high in status back in the founding years." I slightly whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:11 pm

I walked into the Mystic Grill and looked around. I needed to find Elena, I hadn't talked to her in forever. She had to know I was a vampire, she had to. I sat at a table by myself and sat down, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 pm

I saw another girl walk in. She looked fimailar, like an old friend. Didnt I just see her this morning as I drove here at a snails pace in that beat up ford? "Soory Sophia. Work calls." I said giving her a friendly and wram smile before I walked over to my new table. "Hi. Welcome to the Grill. My name is Elizabeth Salvatore and I will be taking care of you today. Can I get a drink order, or if your ready, your full order?" I finally looked up at her. She looked like Elena, but I knew she wasnt. Elena would be coming here without one of my uncles on her arm. That olny left one other, knowing she wasnt Katherine either. "Emma? Oh my.. Its been so long." I said with slight shock at seeing my uncle's girlfriend's twin sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:03 am

I looked up and smiled cooly. "Elizabeth!" She pushed her blonde locks back. "Long time no see."

(and no it's cousin. I had to change it)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm

"Your telling me. Its been what a year or two now?" I asked as I looked her over. "we were all wondering when you were coming back. How are you?"

OOC: Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm

"Missed me?" Emma asked laughing a bit. "I've been good. I've turned you know? Elena still hates me, no?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:21 pm

"Of coursse I missed you. You were the first person to know about my uncles and you helped me live through it all." I sighed as I looked at her. "What? You changed? But who... It was Katherine, wasnt it?" I hated the name anymore. How could anyone be like her? Well there was worse, like Klaus. "I think she got over it after she started to date Stefan, but Im not sure. I barely say two words to her on anyday. Its strange though since both Damon and Stefan love her. But I know you. She are you going with dark blond and green or raven black and blue?" I asked knowing about her love for at least one of my uncles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 pm

I smiles and laughed. "Yes, it was Katherine." She shook her head. "Dark blonde and green. Always." I pursed her lips missing the days when her and Elena use to come home and talk all about the Salvatore brothers. She smiled at the old thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:32 pm

"If you go dark blond and green, I would watch your back and stay on high alert. Klaus has him on human blood so he could be himself, or he could be a 'Ripper'. Life at home has been crazy. Now I find myself acting more and more like Damon. The 'get drunk to not allow myself to blow up or break down and keep my emotions and thoughts to myself' Damon. I found myself drinking again." I shook my head at the thought. But now was about her. "So how are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

I laughed. "Things have changed that much around here? Stefan's turned back to Ripper Stefan... that must be quite a site." I shook my head. "I've been living in New York, might've killed a few people... or a lot. It's just so hard not too... What's Elena doing about the boys?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

"All summer long she was trying to track him down with Damon and her stepfather, who is also our history teacher who is a vampire hunter yet he helps my uncles.... long story short, Elena dosent know what to think of Stefan and Damon and Elena kissed and now its wierd between everyone. Oh and Bonnie Bennett, she is a witch. And Caroline is a vampire." I told her trying to catch her up. "I am sorry you had a rough time. Blood bags from banks or hospitals is what Damon does. Its been a long time since he hunted a human and killed them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:41 pm

"That's a lot... And Caroline! Caroline Forbes? A vampire?" I started laughing. "Wow... Damon's not using humans.... who thought I see that..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:47 pm

I laughed to myself. "You have no idea." I smiled at her as I lounged casual against the booth.

"Salvatore. This is work, not social hour. Now start getting orders or I will fire you!" Called out her supervisor. He screamed at her from across the resurant, making everyone stop talking and look at her. Some mumbled to themselves while others began their converstaions again after a minute or two.

"Then I got stuck here." I whispered. Then I screamed back, "yes sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

I laughed and smiled. "Oh wow, well since you're working, can I have a glass of Bourbon and some french fries?" I batted my eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 pm

"Never in a million years." I joked as I worte down the order and smiled at her before turning around and walking the food order to the kitchen and making the drink myself. I picked up the fries as I walked back to her table. I set the drink and plate of fresh fries in front of her. "need anything for those?" I asked. "Ketchup, hot sauce, salt and pepper?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's slow shift.   Elizabeth's slow shift. Empty

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's slow shift.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next