Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting the new housemate - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting the new housemate - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting the new housemate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 pm

I couldn't believe what Damon said. I was a tough cookie so that could go either way. I got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and towel dried my hair. I walked to my closet and placed on a pair of lightly colored jeans, a red t-shirt and a black zip-up hoodie. I placed on a pair of black phalts as I left my room. I walked back down the stairs as quietly as possible.

"I'm sure you have a blonde in mind to drain Damon." I said crossing my arms across my chest as I leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Damon glanced down at his watch and shook his head. "No, i have absolutely nothing better to do than hang out with you guys." He smirked taking a sip of his drink. "Doesn't that sound fun? Brotherly, uncle/ neice fun?" Without another word he silently moved and dropped into his favourite chairs as if proving his point of not leaving.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm

I looked at him stoned face. I couldnt believe him. So I walked over to the cabniet. I took three glasses and two bottles. I walked over to the table above the railing where the try was. I poured one glass with a quarter of blood and some of Damon's whiskey with vervain. The other two got blood and clean whiskey. I picked up the tray and walked to damon, handing him his drink. "Anything else I can get you, Mr. Salvatore? Maybe Rayvn? Irene? Rebekah? Why ar you not looking for Rayvn?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:49 am

The bickering between the two was getting on my nerves. My dearest brother and possibly a woman I could grow to love, were arguing over the simply stupidest things ever. Who cares who has to be drained, or what happens now? If the Originals keep running a muck, then we are all dead - and I will sooner die to protect my brother, than some girl I just met. I sped over to the couch where my brother had sat down, and took a seat next to him. It was nice to be with my brother, even if we did fight quite a lot - it was the fight with siblings I was never granted in life, and was glad that Damon had allowed me to embrace this. I gripped his shoulder gently, and spoke to him. "Brother.... Stop the fighting, that is to both of you. I am not going to let someone come between us, brother - if it means keeping everyone you care about from being endangered by the Originals. And Elizabeth, you can't stop me either - or Damon, sorry, but my brother comes first - and so does keeping him safe." As I took the drink off the tray, I took a sip and swallowed it - but it wasn't what I had expected. Previously I had said that I didn't want the vervain, but I needed it now - needed to be there for my brother, like I had been before. Setting my drink down back on the tray and wiping my mouth, I spoke to Elizabeth, in a calm, polite tone. "Elizabeth, please get me one with vervain? I need to be on my game if I am going to help any of you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:17 pm

I couldn't believe this guy. Just five minutes ago he wanted to be my boyfriend and now he was telling me to buzz off. I didn't need his help finding a ring or any piece of jewelry that Bonnie could bless for me, or what ever it was. I forced my polite smilie as I walked to the desk where the acohol was. I poured him a drink with vervain and walked it over to him. I left the tray on the table.

"I'll leave you too your family reunion while I go find Stefan and do something not involved anywhere near you. Have a great day Mr. Salvatore and Mr. Calabrese."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:11 pm

"I don't look for anyone why would Ravyn be any different?" He asked lifting his feet up onto the table casually. "She always comes looking for me. Besides, shes soo last century." He smirked over his glass, giving Charles a wink.

"A little teasing did no harm brother, it helps lighten the mood if i remember rightly." He said downing his drink and placing the glass aside.

"Good man." He said patting him on the shoulder as he ordered the vervain. "Little sips remember. Start off small. There's no need to go hurting yourself. Come on Lizzy! You'd insult me enough to go find Stefan? I never said you couldn't date. No one tops my brother, you did a good job catching him." He smirked turning to face his brother. It was good to see him back. Even if he did have to share him with Liz now.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"im not insulting anyone here.If I were to truely insult you I would have metioned names. But I'm to.... Kind at the moment to not do that. I can not garentee the next few minutes. And who sad I was mad?" I asked walking to one of the many bookcases and picked up a random book. I considered throwing it at him, but then again I wasnt up for being a french fry.

I left the room. How could I hear Charles mind? I understood what he meant, but I didnt process it. I went down to the basement and sat in one of the cells on a cot. I completely ignored the book as I tossed it on the ground. What the Hell was happening? Stupid transition and high emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new housemate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2