Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting the new housemate Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting the new housemate Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting the new housemate 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting the new housemate Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting the new housemate 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting the new housemate 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting the new housemate Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting the new housemate Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting the new housemate Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting the new housemate Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting the new housemate Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting the new housemate Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting the new housemate Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting the new housemate Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting the new housemate Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting the new housemate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Meeting the new housemate Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I hated the daylight anymore. I boarded up my windows from the outside. I couldn't stand the thought of the sunlight, how it used to give me a tan after 15 minutes laying on the roof. Now I wish for the sun to burn out.

I came out of my room in a tank top and shorts, something I hadn't worn since the accident. I stayed in the dark areas as I walked down the stairs taking my hair down. I couldn't help but to feel a new presence. Not human, no heartbeat. I walked to the living room and poured myself a red wine. "What makes you think you can just stroll into my uncles home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:54 pm

I sat in the living room, sprawled out on the couch - remembering that ditsy girl, Alexa that was here not long ago. Someone was stirring upstairs, the only people I knew to live here were Damon and Stefan - but this presence, was unknown. Who else lived in my brother's home, that he hadn't told me about? Part of me was in a predatory lurch on the couch, as I was ready to pounce at any moment. But then a young girl came in, in possibly the skimpiest clothing I had ever seen, which bothered me. Did I have a sign on me somewhere, that said come on over young ladies...? Of course I didn't so without staring, I shot her a comment - deflating her demanding question.

"Your uncle is Damon? Well he never told me had family. And I have been here, missy - it should be me asking you that question. I have been with Damon for over one-hundred years, I just keep up appearances sometimes - this is one of those times."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 pm

I smirked as o placed the bottle back with care. At least it wasn't another Salvatore coming out of the wood work. I looked at the bookcase to my right as I talked to him, picking up a book about my uncles in the late 1800's.

"Yes, believe or not, Damon has blood family. I've lived here all of my human life and now starting my vampiric life here as well. It wouldn't surprise me if anyone mentioned the lone Salvatore girl who lived in her uncles shadows." I opened the aged leather book as I looked at my uncles. They looked so carefree and dashing when they were human. "I don't care if you make apperences like this, but maybe a memo would be nice." I shot back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Interesting, I thought the Salvatore blood line had ended with Damon and Stefan - guess not. I shrugged it off though, I didn't mind it and it was none of my concern. Lone girl that lived in the shadows, that made me smile - it was interesting, something... quirky about it. She had nerve though, asking me to give her a memo, like she was the queen of Castle de Salvatore. She was trying my patience, and I was already angry at the ditsy girl, now one that thought she was royalty was on my case. I shot back at her, that comment - it bothered me.

"A memo would be nice, for Damon - not you. I don't answer to anyone, Damon made me - and that is the only person I will listen to. Damon had me for when Stefan was always something he didn't want, so he had me - a brother, one that wouldn't judge him. One that hadn't killed him, I am a Salvatore by association."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:19 am

I closed the book and placed it back in its proper place. I set down the drink I wanted to enjoy but had no interest in. This guy acted like he could control what I said. That hit a nerve. I turned around to face this person. I crossed my arms as I said my next few comments in an almost child like, harmful voice even though I wanted the opposite to happen.

"Oh boy! What? Should I call you my uncle dearest too? That's great. Another vampire ancestor. I feel so special. But let's get one thing strriaght, ok? You don't talk to me like that. Nobody does. If you respect me, I respect you. Got that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm

If this girl wasn't so pretty or related to my maker, I would have ended her that very moment. I snarled at the comment of being related to the Salvatores, Stefan in particular - considering the fact that I loved my family. On top of all these comments, her sarcasm didn't help - I was an asshole, but I would never address someone like she did, and that was possibly her downfall - foolishness. Her talking down to me was infuriating, you are supposed to respect your elders, but I was willing to let it slide. So I decided to act, I flew in front of her, literally a few inches from her face and smiled - attempting to be civil.

"Then lets get the respect happening. Sorry, a girl was here - a ditsy one, from your school. She has my feathers all ruffled and I am feeling pissy, so that is my fault. And lets get one thing straight, I am not your uncle - don't even associate me like that, it makes me feel old... and upsets me. And if you plan on trying to be.... overpowering with comments, please don't act like a child - well use a childish tone, it was precious - but not threatening. A beautiful girl such as yourself though, with such a feisty soul - that is something to be proud of, so I can... respect that, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 pm

I stated at him as he rushed over to wear I was. I placed my arms to my sides as I heard him. I was basically laughing in my head. Who wouldn't want to be a Salvatore by blood or association? I listened as he kept rambling on. Just because he's in a pissed off mood doesn't mean he had to throw it on his hostess.

"I don't believe we have officially met. Elizabeth Salvatore, mr...!" I said holding out my hand. I may be a bitch but I do have my manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

I smiled as she stuck her hand out, so I felt obligated to reach out. I gripped her hand gently, shaking it slightly - staring back at her. This hadn't been what I expected, I had figured she would still be acting up and like a child, yelling at me - but I was pleased to see her like this. When I noticed her beauty, it was unbelievable - she was so young, so beautiful - so... innocent. After I let go of her hand, I kissed the back of it and spoke to her.

"Pleasure to meet you Elizabeth. I am Charles, Charles Calabrese. Sorry I acted out, I didn't realize what I was doing. And you are beautiful... if I may compliment you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm

I smillied as we shook hands, gently of course. It became lighter, our moods. Seems like yelling at a stranger helps. He reminded me of Kol when he kissed it. I read some of Stefan's journals so I knew this was a common gesture. So as he help my hand I cursitied looking down.

"The pleasure is all mine. You don't have to apologize for lashing out. I should, I started the arguement." I smillied even wider as he complimented. I got it all the time so I should be used to it. "Thank you sir. You look handsome yourself." I returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Her smile gave me hope yet, that people were not all assholes. I smiled back at her, mainly because I felt obligated to, but I also felt like she deserved it. A curtsy, that was cute - I hadn't seen one in a very long time, so it tickled me. Her smile only widened, and so did mine - as she complimented me back, it was turning out to be a decent conversation. I quickly went and got a blanket and draped it over her shoulders, because she was wearing little to nothing.

"Thank you, I haven't heard that.... in a very long time. And sorry, you seemed a bit... inappropriate, for a lady - I just thought I would save you the trouble of being cold and vulnerable. I also didn't want it to seem like I was a pervert, because I am not - Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

I thought he was turning around to go and do whatever it is 170+ yaer old vampires did, but when he came back with a blanket I couldnt help but to half-smile. This seemed to be my only protection from the sun.

"Im sorry. Ever since turning I have been wrapped in blankets to go anywhere in the house. When I saw today was slightly clody I took the oppertunity to dress in this outfit." I looked down and made sure I was covered enough for him. "If you want I can go put on a dress I found in my room from your time era. I think it belonged to Katherine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Her smile was pretty, even when she didn't try - and I admired that. But then again, she descended from Damon's gene pool, and Stefan - even if I disliked him. They were a devilishly good looking family, and I was envious of that - it was tough being the only good looking person from a family. If the Calabrese's had all been beautiful, we would have rivaled the Salvatore's, but sadly - we didn't. Even when she covered herself more for me, it made me happy - she was trying to appease me, even if I didn't deserve it.

But one thing bothered me, she was going to change - for me? No no, I couldn't allow that, individuality was key for people. If someone came in and started demanding changes, the person essentially lost their free will, and I wouldn't do that - not to her, at least. I stood there with my arms crossed, trying to ignore the comment about Katherine - because I still hated her for hurting my 'brother.' "No need to apologize, Elizabeth. And if you desire a talisman for the sun, I will help you acquire one - truthfully, dear. But I am not making you subject to change your clothing - you do that of your own free will. If you want to wear a dress, do so - if you don't, simply stay in what you are, I am comfortable if you are."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 pm

He seemed clammer than a few seconds before. Maybe even slightly mellow. Was it remains of 4-20 or what? ( afro ) It didnt bother me really. I just didnt want to be rude or maen to anyone else any more. I couldnt after what happened to Jeremy.

"I would love help with a sun talazmen. And I like your views about individulasim. Something my father never apperciated, that and childern, and family values and affairs. Sorry I feel like I am burdening you. Would you like a drink? Rum, whiskey, wine. Name your posion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Her words were all jumbled in my opinion, I only heard what I wanted to. But I tried to at least pay her more mind, she was growing on me - and I was starting to fancy her, somewhat. I moved closer to her and ran a hand through heir hair and smiled, trying not to be ridiculously impulsive - last thing I needed was her running to my brother and saying I violated her or something. I lifted her chin up with my hand so I could look at her properly, and I began to talk to her - more like an adult than ever now. "I will get you one then, just tell me: necklace, earrings, bracelet, anklet - you name it. And if you are a burden, you are the only one that I wouldn't mind keeping, Elizabeth. And I refuse to drink, unless you can point me into something without vervain in it...."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

I looked up at him. I didnt feel like a child or a teen. I felt like an adult. Normal. Like nothjing was wrong and what I was is what everyone else is. How could he go from yelling, not really but almost, to going soft and sweet. Burshing my hair, giving me options. Was this how a girl my age was treated here in the 1800's? What was going on? I was going to pich myself, but I decided to not to because I didnt want to wake up in the basement in a cell.

"Surprise me. What ever you think best." I looked to the cabniet to my right and thought about it. Damon vervain his stash, not mine. I stayed where I was, using my leg to open up the doors and using the tip of my big toe to pull out the counter with the good stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 pm

I met her gaze as she looked up at me, and judging by her look - she was surprised with me. If I had honestly wanted to, I could have peaked into her mind - but I respected Elizabeth, and would do no such thing. Challenge accepted, I thought, as she told me to surprise her with a talisman - I would get her the most beautiful one I could find. And I was amazed as I watched her use her legs to her advantage, pulling the cabinet and everything closer, it was utterly sexy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and tugged her towards me a bit, but not forcefully - just playfully. My mind couldn't tell me why, but I wanted to be with Elizabeth now, maybe - I was rusty at the dating thing, seeing as I hadn't courted anyone since Damon turned me. And I spoke to her as calm as ever, even more so than before - but still treating her like the woman she was, that deserved respect. "I will get you the most beautiful thing I can find, and I will buy it - not steal it. And Elizabeth.... I have a question. I am not so good with these things, but - do you have someone courting you? Because if you don't.... I would like to try, if that is okay.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

As I stood back up straight, he wrapped his arms around my waist. This made me smirk as I placed my hand on his shoulder and the other draped on the other. I knew what courting meant. It was dating. I thought that courting was very romantic in its days. Now it was just dangerous. I really looked into his eyes. They were the perfect shade and shape. It was sexy. I loved guys eyes. I don't know why but they were the first things I saw. The windows to someone's soul.

"No I have no one of interest in my life right now. If you want to court with your 'brothers' niece she has no problem. And I appreciate your help for my talazim."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:40 pm

As her hands met my shoulders I couldn't help but smile, she was playing along. Everything about her made me smile, and the fact that she was even laying hands on me was interesting. As she gazed into my eyes, I looked back at hers - and oh man, she had some of the sexiest, darkest eyes I had ever seen. Mentally I screamed yes, as she told me she was single, and that was an instant go for me. As she mentioned the talisman, I smiled - she thanked me for my help, and I was going to stick around forever, or until she made me leave. As I spoke to her, I treated her even better now - with love this time, because well - I was going to attempt to be with her. "Well then, I wouldn't mind becoming an interest in your life, Elizabeth Salvatore. It would be my greatest honor to hold your hand in an engagement of love, or whatever you fancy - so long as you agree. But also... do not thank me just yet, thank me when we can lay in the sun together."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

"It sounds like a date to me, Charles." I giggled at him. This was crazy and spur the moment. It was a good idea though. "I give you my honor in our engement of love. I think that's how you put it." I said unable to keep my tiny giggling inside.

OOC: sorry its short
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm

I smiled at her compliance to my request, it was nice. I had never been in a relationship, that wasn't arranged - so it was always nice to have the freewill to choose who I wanted. And if it had been anyone but Elizabeth, I would be upset, now that I actually knew her. Her giggles were enough to make me want to just sit in a room with her and allow them to flow all the time, they were that nice to me. And even her little speech about giving me her honor was precious, I couldn't help but crack a smile as I hugged her tightly. My voice was pretty excited, from what I could tell, as I vomited out words. "Hopefully the beginning of something great, Elizabeth. And you did just fine, we can go find you a talisman, together - when the sun goes down."

ooc: it is okay <3
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm

His smilie was sweet and sincere. It was different than Jeremy and I. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we hugged. It would have been wired if Damon walked in on us. I shook the thought out of my head.

"If you insist." I said.

OOC: Damon should come in, lol
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Damon paused at the top of the stairs as he heard voices. As usual he'd come in through his bedroom window. He preferred to fly when out on long distance journeys and the balcony landing into his bedroom made the perfect landing zone.

After a few words were exchanged he'd heard enough. "I leave for a day and all hell breaks loose." He said as he came strolling down the stairs. "Very cute. Engagements of love, under the sun. Talismans, anything i miss?" He rolled his eyes and forced his way between the two love birds breaking them apart as he made his way to his drinks cupboard.

"Something you need to ask me brother?" He asked pouring himself a glass of whiskey and then turning to face Charles to wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

I was pretty angry as Damon broke us apart, because I was enjoying being around Elizabeth. If he wasn't my brother I would have attacked him in that instant, hell I would have now - but I was far too weak. I held my tongue and my fists back as I shook mentally, drawing everything out of me that was good - allowing the evil to bash around inside me. Within moments I stepped back over to Elizabeth and wrapped an arm around her waist - as I leaned into her, showing that Damon wasn't going to break us apart. I shot Damon a few glares because quite frankly I was pissed at him, and wanted to destroy him. But for her sake, I decided to keep to myself and do nothing.

It wasn't bad enough that he ruined our moment, but that he also needed to act like a douche. Holding back snarls at his comment, I just stared down at Elizabeth - making sure she was okay with the situation. But on top of the entire situation, his tone made me think that I wasn't even allowed in the Boarding House - which really hurt, beyond anything. I hissed back at him, trying to contain my anger. "What brother? Am I not allowed in this house? I have done nothing wrong but decide that I am entranced by Elizabeth, is that so wrong? Sorry that you have problems with love nowadays, but for the first time since you turned me - I have found it. I am not letting anyone get in the way of this: you, the Originals, or any slayer. Nothing can stop me from being with this beautiful girl, Damon - and you can believe that."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 pm

I was enjoying our moment. Nothing could ruin it. The enters Damon stage left. He came up and broke us apart. The blanket came off. I didn't care anymore. I was about to go off on him but Charles came and looked me in the eyes. He said nothing would break us apart. No family, Orginal, or slayer. I got the giggles. Not genuine but nervous ones. I stepped out of his hold, tripping on the blanket. I said still nervously laughing:

"Slayers....Originals. Nothing...hehe. I'm going to shower and do girl things. He-he bye."

I half walked, half jogged up to my room tripping on air and getting burned by the light. I fell into my room. I walked to my in-room bathroom taking off my clothing as I got into the shower. I thought about my deal with Klaus. I asked him if I could join him. Now that I did something dangerous something good happened. What was next?
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 am

Damon looked at his brother seriously. "You are always welcome in this house. You are family you dont need permission... unless i throw you out then permission has been revoked." He half joked. It had been a while since he'd been able to half a laugh with someone so he was rusty. It would take sometime to get used to being brothers again. Hopefully not too long.

"We're old fashioned men brother. I would have at least thought you'd have sought permission from her guardian." He smirked. He didn't really consider himself her guardian, that was Stefans job. He took care of all the boring stuff because well... he was boring.

He walked up to his brother, waited for Elizabeth to leave and turn on the shower and clapped a hand on his shoulder. "Im proud of you brother. Shes a tough one to crack, if there ever was a Salvatore that resembled anything from my line it was her." He downed his drink then and shrugged. "I don't need to do anything, if it works it works if it doesn't im here for you. Im sure we can find some pretty little blond to occupy your mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new housemate   Meeting the new housemate Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new housemate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next