Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Staff_zps08fc6213

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nmeeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Liz_zpse62da61ameeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Empty
PostSubject: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 am

The grill had been relatively empty the entire day. Of course there were always those few regulars that came in precisely at a certain time everyday, but not much other action during her shift. Carmen left her apron in the back room and returned to her food, which sat waiting at the bar for her. It was rude to take up an entire table by herself when customers might possibly need it.

Carmen took a sip of her water and ate a few fries, not really hungry for normal food at the moment. She was thirsty, for something thicker than water. Carmen was always thirsty now. Nothing seemed to be able to dull it or numb it either. She had tried juices, sodas, water, everything she could think of - well, except alcohol because she was too young - but it didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:39 pm

I walked into the Grill ready for a juicy burger. There was nothing to eat at the house and my mom wasn't much into cooking for me anymore so that left the Grill. I headed over to the bar and sat down next to a pretty blonde girl, at first I thought it was Caroline but I noticed her uniform that said she worked here and her scent was really different. Plus I had never seen her around before. "Hey." I said being friendly. I was in a good mood today so why not be nice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Carmen looked up when she recognized the scent of a hybrid. That or a werewolf who was around vampires too much. God! Where did she even stand in that feud anymore? She was part of the enemy. Carmen was tired and slightly cranky, but she tried to be pleasant. "Does Niklaus need something?" she asked, forgetting to introduce herself. Niklaus had probably told him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"I'm sorry?" I said. I sat there dumbfounded. She knew Klaus? Wait did that mean..? No she couldn't be, what would one of his Hybrids be doing in Mystic Falls? I mean I live here so I understand why I'm here but that not the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Carmen bit her lip, realizing he wasn't on business from Niklaus. He might not even know what she was. "Nevermind," she said dismissively. "You are Tyler Lockwood, correct? I'm Carmen," she introduced. Tyler Lockwood was the hotshot of the football team and an arrogant jerk a majority of the time, but he was playing nice now and she could do the same.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm

"Yea thats me." I said confused. "Nice to meet you." I told her. Something was up here, I could feel it. "You new here?" I asked. I wonder how she knew me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm

"No, I'm not new to the town. I moved here last year, my father is Dr. Boone. But I keep to myself most of the time. Most of the girls on the squad don't even know I exist," she told him with the intention of making sure he didn't feel bad about not knowing her. Maybe she ought to tell him she was a hybrid but it was interesting to see how this would play out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm

I felt really stupid when she said that she has been here since last year and was on the team and that her father was Dr. Boone, a guy I was actually famliar with. "Oh uh sorry I just haven't paid much attention to anything recently and last year I was kind of a jerk." I told her feeling lame. Sometimes even I couldn't understand why I was such a douchebag before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Carmen laughed, "It's fine! Honestly, I was really quiet. I imagine being so involved in everything that's going down around here can take it's toll on one." the words that a double meaning. Although she meant involved supernaturally, it could easily be understood as a reference to his sports career. "Tyler, I'm a hybrid. 100% hybrid. There, done. I know you are too. You were the first, right? How long have you been a hybrid?" Coming out and saying it seemed to be easier than waiting for him. The kid was pretty dense. And she was curious about him
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I was about to reply to Carmen and give her a lie about how school was stressing me out and stuff but then she just came right out and said she was a Hybrid and she knew I was too. "Wow, I was not expecting that." I told her trying to understand what just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Carmen laughed a bit at his shock. "Really? I mean, I already knew you were a hybrid but I could smell it as soon as you walked through the door! It might be because I'm older though...You weren't a werewolf for too long before you went through transformation, were you?" she explained as best as she could. It was slightly shocking that he hadn't even had a clue. Surely he couldn't be that dense? "That's why I thought Niklaus needed me to do something for him. I just figured he sent you."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:07 pm

"Well your right about the fact I wasn't a werewolf for a long time and I thought that we couldn't sense each other although I did notice a weird smell when I came in here, but I thought it was just the meat." I said. I liked cracking jokes, jokes were funny. "And I don't work for Klaus, I stopped being his bitch a long time ago." I told her. I only knew so much about werewolves and Hybrids because I didn't really want to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Carmen rolled her eyes at his joke and shrugged, "I have strong sense of smell - it might be because I was a wolf for so long - I smelled wolf and vampire on you and put two and two together.

Her eyes narrowed slightly when he said that he wasn't Niklaus's bitch. "Why?" she demanded. "Niklaus is a good man with a wonderful heart." Well, from what she had seen at least. He was just misunderstood. Maybe if more people gave him a chance they would realize that.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 pm

"Really, your gonna ask why?" I said incredolous. "The guy is a sociopath an doesn't care about anyone but himself. Everyone I know whos ever been involved with him say he doesn't even care for his own family. There is nothing good about him." I told her. I couldn't tell if this was a sire bond or how she really felt bu either way it was messed up but I did used to think the same way she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:46 pm

((switching to first pov))

"I don't think he means to be selfish..." I told him, hesitating slightly. "Maybe he just wants to feel accepted. I mean, he was the only one of his kind for most of his existence. His parents tried to kill him, Tyler! He has to look after himself because no one else will. That is so wrong!" I exclaimed, frustrated by the lack of understanding people extended to him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:58 pm

"He pushed people away. Klaus wants nothing but power but because someone is always trying to bring him down he got mad and would push them from him. Hes too power hungry." I told her. I was starting to think she was sired but I didn't want to jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 am

Unbelievable! Tyler actually thought this was completely Niklaus's fault. "There is nothing wrong with wanting power! But obviously that isn't the only thing he wants, or we wouldn't be here. If he just wanted power, he would have killed you once the sire bond broke. Or compelled you, and I'm pretty sure you aren't. I would get mad too if someone I thought loved me fought against me or tried to hold me back. Everybody would." I said, my voice rising slightly as I became increasingly frustrated with the injustice of it all.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 am

"Obviously you and I have two different opinions when it comes to Klaus so theres no point in fighting but I'm still sticking to my opinion and you can stick to yours." I told her. I thought what she said was kinda lame but that was just her opinion of Klaus, the rest of us were living in reality so maybe she'll join us soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))   meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!)) Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting ((because i'm not creative at all!))
Page 1 of 1