Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Staff_zps08fc6213

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSummer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Liz_zpse62da61aSummer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Empty
PostSubject: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm

This new found town for me was far different than the many places I had been. It seemed unearthly compared to my home country of Ireland.
Wincing at the thought of Ireland, I ventured on through the freshly mown grass. The air smelt of pure summer.
As I came upon a large tree located near the edge of the park, I let a groan escape my lips. The spot underneath the tree that I had sat under for the past few weeks was currently occupied by a teenage boy with chestnut hair.
With a giant huff, I walked in front of the tree, glaring down to the teenager, "Hello." I muttered, tone full of agitation.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:54 pm

I was sitting in the park wasting time, which is what I've been doing a lot of lately. It seemed like my life was filled of one thing after another going wrong. This whole town was pretty messed up, and I just wanted to get away, but I knew I couldn't.
I had found peace in the park, just sitting under a tree enjoying nature. However my peace was disrupted when a guy came and stood over me. He seemed pissed for some reason. "Hey?" I said back to him wondering what his problem was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Today was just not my day. First with the hunting, then getting kicked out a bar. Plain awful. My glare softened when I realized he was trying to enjoy the scenic view. With a sigh, I stepped forward, "Sorry," I rolled my eyes, "Crappy day for me." The Irish accent was pushing its way through.
Shaking my head, I introduced myself, "Aiden Maverick. Just moved here."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:29 pm

"Yeah well join the club." I said while looking up at him. He had some type of accent so he must not be from around here, which would why I had never seen him before. "Jeremy Gilbert." I said nodding towards him and raising my hand up, "What brings you to Mystic Falls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

I tilted my head before gripping his hand for a shake, "Aiden Maverick." I clicked my tongue, "I used to live in Ireland until I..immigrated here just a few months ago." I was clearly lying through my teeth. "You having a crappy day as well?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 pm

I nodded him giving him a weary look and dropping my hand. "Mystic Falls is a weird place to come to." But then again, it's just a weird town in general, I thought. It was turning out there were more supernaturals than humans in town these days, which was making it harder and harder to be a human.
"Yeah, not the best." I said, but there was no way I would be able to explain to a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

I gave a roaring chuckle, "It seems like quite the friendly town." My hands were jutted to opposite sides, referring to the town before us.
I crouched down, "But yet again, there seems to be quite a few mysterious people lurking about." The dangerous gleam in my eyes was evident as I flashed a wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

I just stared at him in shock. How much did he know? "I take it you have a real motive to coming here then, it can't be coincidental." I looked away from him, there was something in his eyes and just his overall impression I couldn't trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 pm

The smirk grew, "Well, we have an intelligent one here." I stood up before I sat down next to him.
"Ever heard of vampires?" I asked, bringing my voice to a mere whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 pm

"Unfortunately." I said while looking away. I tried to look and see if anyone I knew was around, but there was no one. "So what are you really doing here?" I asked turning to look at him. It didn't matter what I did or where I went, I would always be the only human around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 pm

I averted my gaze from his. The look in his eyes told of a story of hurt and pain; he seemed just like me when I was a young lad.
Not being able to see that, I replied, "I was driven from my home country. Spent the past century traveling around the United States, and while in Michigan, heard of the legendary Mystic Falls." I glanced towards him to see if he was following.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 pm

"I see. So are you just passing through?" I asked him, hoping he was. It seemed the more vampires there were the more trouble there was. "It's really not as interesting as it seems." I said hoping he'd find the town not cracked out as it's said to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 pm

I thought for a moment, "It depends on the potential of the town and its people." I glanced towards him, "But this town seems so," I thought for the right word, "Bland." I shrugged my broad shoulders, "Aren't there any places to have fun? Are there any people who like to have fun and not get into any trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"Well it depends on what you call potential." I said grinning. "Yeah it is pretty boring at times, and when it's not it's usually not fun things going on, it's trouble. We have the occasional party, but nothing worth sticking around for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 pm

With a shrug of my shoulders, I replied, "Are there any people," I leaned in to whisper, "Or vampires, around here that like to have fun, without getting into trouble?"
The only people that I have met so far have been the common citizens whom lived boring lives. I needed some excitement in my life if I wanted to continue living here in Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm

"Yeah there are unfortunately." I said to him, not sure why I was telling him these things. This town didn't need any more vampires, he was already outnumbered as it was. "But I think you can find them on your own, I'd like to stay out of their way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 pm

OOC: Hey, I'll be taking over this account from now on, so bare with me. Smile

My eyes immediately narrowed at his response, "I hope you're not one of those goody-two-shoes. They agitate me beyond belief." Oh nice job, make the kid feel bad. Shrugging my shoulders at the thought, I said, "Give me at least one name." I held up my pointer finger to indicate a '1'.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm

"Definitely not, I just enjoy living." I snapped back. I didn't want to piss him off, and make him mad at me so I thought of which name to give him. I instinctively thought "Salvatore" but now that Liz was turned I didn't want her involved with this guy. I thought of which of the brothers I hated the most, and without a question- "Damon Salvatore. He'll show you a good time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I sat silently, waiting for his answer. And when it did comeI smiled with joy. Standing to my feet I patted him on the back, "Thank you, lad."

Just as I was about to walk away, I decided against it and knelt down once more, "Where could I possibly find this...Damien Salvatore?" I snickered when I said the mysterious man's name wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]   Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden] Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Assembly [Jeremy~Aiden]
Page 1 of 1