Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Staff_zps08fc6213

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Liz_zpse62da61aNew Kiddie In School (Jeremy) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Empty
PostSubject: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

I furiously stepped out of my driver's car. I give Theo or whatever his name was a sarcastic smile as I slammed the door. He finally drove away leaving brown dirt dust in my presence. "Anotherschool," I mumble to myself, letting out an exasperated sigh. Another school to get kicked out of, another school to build a reputation for myself. Another school to take charge of. I take long stride on the front steps letting the bottom of my knee-high converse squeak as it touches the ground. I grab the handle of the double doors and I pull them open having the wind flow through my messy unbrushed red hair. I take a crumpled piece of paper out of my back pocket and unfold it. Geometry with Ms. Simms was at the top of my list. I hated math. 

I hear the bell ring loudly and I take my hands and cup them over my ears. Is this a school for the deaf and hard of hearing? That must explain why I'm here. According to "nanny", I never listen. I keeping walking through the halls not caring that I was late. That was nothing new, I was just gonna here the same lecture for about the 48th time. You are not getting an education if you are late to class... Please, who wants an education. I'm probably not even going to University. If I do, it's probably because I'm sleeping with the Dean of Admissions.

I finally after what it feels like an hour, reach the Math room, F306. I knock on the door of the classroom. "I'm here!" I rudely interrupt, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm

It was my first day back at Mystic Falls High, and I hadn't missed it one bit. It just reminded me of how better my school in Colorado had been. But here I was, starting my day off with Geometry. I hated being here, almost as much as I hated anything having to do with math.

I had my notepad out and was ready to "take notes" aka, draw. For now I was listening to Ms. Simms speak while I thought of what to sketch. She wasn't exactly the most fun teacher to listen to. I yawned and twirled my pencil around with my fingers, already ready to get out of this class.

I looked up hearing someone I didn't recognize enter the room and actually laughed out loud at her boldness of interrupting Ms. Simms lecture. I saw the girl and tried to picture her face, I couldn't. I looked around the room seeing if anyone else acted like they knew here and it didn't appear that way, she must be new by the looks of it. I remember my first day at my new school in Colorado, it wasn't the easiest. Fortunately, the only empty desk in the room was the one next to me. I eagerly watched to see how Simms would react to her interruption with a grin on my face I couldn't wipe off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:11 am

"E...excuse me young lady?" I shook me head, laughing at the fact she called me young lady. "I'm not a young lady...well ya know. Mentally, so don't call me that. My name's Novelle. Val Novelle. Don't bother yapping, because I know I'm in that techy thing...computer." Ms. Simms just stood there, apparently stunned at my bitchiness. "Got a set for me?" I asked, smiling. "Oh wait, there we go." I say, pointed to a desk next to a boy. And a cute one at that. "Oh, whatever. My bad for being a rude Jude. Promise it won't happen again." I smirk, winking and sitting at my desk.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 am

It took all I had to keep from laughing. The last thing I wanted was a teacher pissed at me my first day back, but still I couldn't wipe the smirk from my face. This certainly made the day more interesting, and the look on Simm's face was pricless.

As she sat down next to me I glanced around the room, most kids were either like me and trying not to laugh or shocked like Simm's. This girl knew how to make an entrance. I looked over at her next to me and smiled, this should be interesting. "So, is it Novelle?" I asked her sarcastically. It was a different name that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 pm

So I'm at my desk and I see this bird outside and I glance over to the teacher, who's at her lame computer. I ruffle around my pockets and find some sunflower seeds and chuck about three at the blue thing.

Some rag behind me bitched, "Hey, that's one of those rare.." I cut her off, "And your one of those common losers. Chill...it was a joke."

I get my head back into reality, just in time for the guy who's sitting next to me to ask if my name's Novelle. "Well you can call me Novelle, but I won't answer. Plus it's my last name. Plus I don't even go by it. I go by Val Fabray.." I say, adjusting my position. "Okay, Too much info." I heard there was some computer slang for that, but I didn't use it. Nor did I ever have a computer...or a phone...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:51 pm

I watched as she threw what I guessed was sunflower seeds at a bird outside the window then proceed to chew out the girl behind her. I couldn't tell if she just didn't care or was just a bitch. Either way it made for some decent enterainment.

I waited for her to answer me and when she did, I didn't really know what to say. "Ok..Val it is then." I said to her, wondering why she didn't want to share her information with me. "Nice to meet you." I added, wondering if maybe she just needed a friend.

I shut my book with my homework inside it and stared at the clock. There was still 20 minutes left of class and it was only 1st period. I could tell the day was going to go by very slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

"If you say so..." I said, adjusting my self so I was somewhat stiff in my seat. After about a minute, my mind shot up. This isn't gonna be like in a hookup where the girl takes off her clothes and gets eat out but the guy keeps his shit on until he finished and leaves. "...And you are...?" I ask, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:25 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her, it seemed more and more appearant she had quite the attitude, but at least it appeared she had confidence in herself. "I'm Jeremy." I said, glancing back up at the clock. I'd rather be home sleeping right now, but it appeared it would be a while until then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:56 pm

"How...interesante that must be for you..." She said, half Spanish/Half English. She looked up at the clock and leaned back over to Jeremy. "When the fuck does this class end?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:56 pm

"Yeah, I guess so, and not soon enough unfortunately." I said with a laugh. This new chick sure seemed different. "So where are you from?" I asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)   New Kiddie In School (Jeremy) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kiddie In School (Jeremy)
Page 1 of 1