Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Another day at School (Jennifer) Staff_zps08fc6213

Another day at School (Jennifer) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Another day at School (Jennifer) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAnother day at School (Jennifer) Liz_zpse62da61aAnother day at School (Jennifer) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Another day at School (Jennifer) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Another day at School (Jennifer) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Another day at School (Jennifer) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Another day at School (Jennifer) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Another day at School (Jennifer) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Another day at School (Jennifer) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Another day at School (Jennifer) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Another day at School (Jennifer) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Another day at School (Jennifer) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Another day at School (Jennifer) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Another day at School (Jennifer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Another day at School (Jennifer) Empty
PostSubject: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 am

Being a High School student was one of the things that Alex enjoyed most. By being a student, it would be easy for him to know which one would be good to kill and which person he shouldn't meddle with. It was easy blending with people specially the way he looks and speaks. Who would think he was a cold blooded vampire? He wore a Polo shirt and a trouser for school. He had already dealt with the registrar which was easy. All it takes was a simple compulsion to get him inside the school. As he walked into the hallway of the School, Alex step aside to try and remember what was the woman's direction. The school wasn't that big but it was Alex's first day and getting lost is quite ordinary for anyone's first day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 pm

I walked through the hallways, towards my locker to get out my books for the first few periods. Because I had no idea how to deal with my new phone I was paying more attention to that, then to the students around me. Then I saw the guy, standing there, looking like he was lost. As I got my books, I analyzed him. He was tall, with black hair and enchanting chocolate brown eyes. I was good at remembering people's faces, but as hard as I tried, I wasn't able to remember him. That made me curious about him. When I was finished with getting my books, I walked towards him, and smiled. "Hey. You look quite lost, new here?" I asked, hoping that I didn't look like a complete moron.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Alex was thankful that a girl approached him. She's charming and pretty too, Alex thought as he looked at her. The last time he set foot in Mystic Falls was there wasn't any Mystic Falls High School around. He looked at the girl and smiled at her. "Um yes. It's my first day and here I am, lost already."He flashed a gentle smile and his accent was visible. Not the smirk he usually have on his face. If he was going to try and have a good boy image like his usual cover as a student, he better be good in his acting. The town had vampires and the news of having animal attacks was an advantage for him. Even if he killed one, people wouldn't suspect a young boy for the crime."Before I forget, I'm Alex"He extended his hand to her for a friendly handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I smiled at the him. Then I caught herself on thinking that the he was cute. As he told me that it was his first day and already being lost, I had to think back to my first day, and how I'd hated that I had to to figure everything out on my own. When he started talking to me, I realized that he spoke with a slight accent and a gentle smile. "Heh, I was too on my first day! Where do you have to go? I could show you the way." The boy was nice, not like the "Hey I wanna be the popular one, I'm awesome and you're a piece of shit"-type of guy. As he extended his hand for me to shake it, I took it and with I smile I replied: "Pleasure to meet you, Alex. I'm Jennifer, you can call me Jen if you want to, but don't even think about calling me Jenny." Even though I'd just met Alex, he made me curious about who he was. I felt attracted to him, not in a romantic way - even though he looked good -, but in a way which was just too hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 am

Alex was glad that the girl wasn't the kind of girl this days that annoyed him easily. She doesn't seemed like the girl would be a whiny one like some girls he had met before. "I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one.Here."He said handing her a paper of his schedule along with the room he should be going. History was a favorite subject of Alex because he liked hearing how people see the medieval times and other eras that he had witnessed. He finds it amusing to find some mistake in the books. "Jennifer's a cute name and the pleasure is mine. "He smiled then thought of something. He needed friends for the school. Of course, he would try his best behavior to them as long as they didn't know his little secret. "Just give me the direction. I might be wasting your time if I asked you to show me where it is."Again Alex tried to be polite which is actually the opposite of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 am

Jennifer nodded and said: "Well, I'm like: if there had been anyone to help me out when I was new here, I'd appreciate that more then having to figure out everything on my own." As Alex handed her his schedule, Jennifer took a look at it and smiled. She had to go the same way, just to another classroom. "History, hmm? What do you think of it? Do you like the subject?" When Alex told her that he thought her names was cute, she had to smile, and then shook her head. "To be honest, you aren't wasting my time at all. I have to go the same way." She signed with her hand in a way which said "Come, follow me.", and then headed towards Alex' classroom.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:17 pm

"Thank you, I appreciate it."Alex smiled. He found Jennifer to be a nice girl, he rarely met people in his many first day of class to be nice to him. Alex could have explored the school alone but he knew that having a company is better. "Other finds it boring but I liked it. It just fascinates me how much the present people knew about the past. It's kind of intriguing for me."He shrugged. It does kind of intrigue him. But the only reason why Alex liked it so much is because he knew history very well. "Thanks again Jen."He said as he followed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 pm

"Nah, it's noting." Jennifer said, smiling. She was glad that she found someone to talk to. Most of her days were boring, because she didn't really have friends here. Not that she didn't want them or so. It was just... She hadn't really tried to make friends. "Intriguing, hmm? You're the first one who has ever described that subject in that way, I guess." She just saw history like a subject. She didn't think it was boring, but it wasn't her favorite class either. "Seriously, you should stop thanking me, Alex!" She laughed, and then stopped in front of an open door. "Well, here it is. History, have fun. And, ehm, see you later? I suppose?" Jennifer looked at him with her lips a bit pursed, and questionable eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 am

Alex thought of his first day as good. Considering that he didn't use any compulsion to any students from Mystic Falls High School. He was rather feeling nice on that day given that no one tried to abuse his good mood. Alex chuckled when he heard Jen said he was the first one who found history 'intriguing'. Does teenagers still use that word? He should hang out with teenagers often to blend easier. "Really? Well that's me. I usually say stuff and thinks like an old man."He grinned at her. It was the truth, sometimes he just forget to speak and act like a teenager. "Sorry, you're just nice."He was sure she was. He could have felt it when all of her kindness was just an act. "Yes, we'll definitely see each other again later."He suppressed his trademark smirk and made himself smile. "Bye and thanks"He waved goodbye as he entered the classroom. That was a fun, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day at School (Jennifer)   Another day at School (Jennifer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day at School (Jennifer)
Page 1 of 1