Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Staff_zps08fc6213

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhy is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Liz_zpse62da61aWhy is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Empty
PostSubject: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Since I was unstaked by Elijah I figured it would be best to try to fit in. Times had definitely changed. The clothes were different, the music was different, people were different in general. They weren't taught the manners that we were, and everything seemed more complex. Life was no longer simple. A majority of the kids were what they call brats. A lot of them would just love to throw their family under the bus to save their own ass. What happened to the fact that family means everything. My thoughts were just running through my head, as I walked through the woods.

I smirked to myself as I walked further into the forest. It was a nice day, the sun was shining and there was a light breeze. I came across the giant rock that I used to sit on when I was younger, before my family was turned. I took my usual spot on the rock and just sat there. I wasn't sure how long I sat there for. I snapped back to reality when I heard sticks breaking and the faint smell of perfume lingered in the breeze. I watched as a young woman walked through the trees.

"Why is such a pretty little thing like yourself doing out here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:43 am

Because someone took over my shift at the Grill, I had a day off. The weather was nice if you'd asked someone else, but if the temperature wasn't 30 degrees Celsius, my opinion was that it was too cold. I loved the woods. Always did. It had something special. Magical and mysterious at the same time. The forest around me was noisy: birds were singing, water splashed, wind which whispered sh-sh-sh through the leaves. This was the sound of the forest's breath from before I arrived, and this would remain so after I was gone.

I continued walking further into the forest, hoping I would find the way back easily. Then I saw a big rock and thought that it was kind of funny that there was a rock in the middle of the woods. Even before I was able to notice the person sitting on the rock, the stranger noticed me. Then I saw him. A young man, with brown hair and matching dark brown eyes sat there. I couldn't deny that he looked quiet handsome. And when he called me a "pretty little thing" I blushed a bit and smiled, like some kind of weird... person. But I tried not to show it, and keep on smiling, just like my father had taught me.

"Oh hello. And I was just taking a walk, nothing special. " I raised my eyebrows slightly, and asked: "What about you? Why are you all by yourself? Or should I be afraid that your girlfriend will emerge from behind that tree and kill me?"

Last edited by Jennifer Nicolson on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:16 pm

I smirked at the pretty blonde with blue eyes. "My friend Ravyn ditched me to go hang out with Tyler Lockwood." I stated coolly. Ravyn was spending quite a lot of time with the hybrid. He hurts her in any way i'll kill him even if he is one of my brother's hybrids. I mentally shook myself. "I came out her because my brother is driving me nuts." I grinned at her playfully at her. "Don't have a girl friend at the moment. I'm Kol by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 am

I just nodded as he told me that that "Ravyn"-person ditched him to go hang out with someone else. Those names meant nothing to me, I didn't know them. "Well, I don't know what you were doing out here all by yourself in the forest, but I hope that I didn't bother you." As he told me about his brother I smiled. So that was his reason. "Heh, you're here because you have "enough" of your brother, and I'd love to have any siblings... Ironic, isn't it?" I smiled as you told me your name and said: "Nice to meet you, Kol. I'm Jennifer. You can call me Jen if you want to, but don't even think about calling me Jenny. I hate it."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

"No you didn't bother me at all." I said with a playful smirk, but I might just use you as a snack. "Well you can have all of mine." I stated with a laugh. "Pleasure to meet you too Jen. Yes ma'am! I will not call you that." I said with a smirk, not calling her Jenny. I may have to call her that to see what happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 pm

"Good!" I said, and climbed on the rock and sat down next to Kol. Then I raised my eyebrows, pointed at the place where I just sat down and asked: "Oh sorry, do you mind?" I smiled, and hoped that he wouldn't say something like "Actually I do." because then I'd look like a complete idiot. As you told me that I could have your brother, I smirked. "Alright, thank you. I'm just doubting if he'd actually accept it if suddenly I'd be his new sister!" When Kol said "Yes ma'am", he surprised me. That boy has manners, never in my life have I ever heard someone talking like that... So I bowed and said: "Well thank you, sir. I really appreciate that." I leaned a bit towards you, my hands placed on my legs. "So Kol, tell me something about yourself. Who are you?" I asked with a smile and my eyebrows raised, hoping that I didn't sound rude, because that was - obviously - not my intention.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 pm

I watched as she sat next to me. "I don't mind at all. It's alway nice to have a beautiful company." I smirked at her. "Elijah might like you, i'm not sure about my sister Rebekah or my other brother Niklaus." I looked at her with a small smile on my face, I was told to be nice so i'll play nice. "My parents raised me to have manners, something a lot of people are just rude." I smirked at her when she asked about me. "As I said my name is Kol, my last name is Mikaelson." I didn't particularly like my new last name that our mother chose. "I'm 19 and I live with my brothers and sister and my sister's friend." I said acting like I was interested, but in truth I was extremely bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 am

I smiled and looked away when Kol said that "It was nice to have beautiful company." As he started telling me something about himself, I nodded, and at the end the only thing I could do was say: "Wow... Well, that was extremely boring. I'm sorry to say so, but to be honest, I expected some... I don't know, action or so!" I laughed, and hoped that he understood that I didn't want to hurt him or his feelings. I sighed, and asked: "Well then, I suppose it's my turn to introduce myself, hmm?" I wondered what I should tell about myself... To be honest, I wasn't that interesting... "Okay then: My last name is Nicolson, I'm 16 and I live all alone. My father committed suicide, and my mother left my dad when I was only 2 months old. I'm terrible at cooking, and I like to play the piano." I cocked my head, and looked at you. "Anything else you would like to know?"

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

She thought my life was boring. Hell it was far from boring. I couldn't very well tell her that I'm over a thousand years old. That i'm an Original vampire. My brother staked me and carted me around in a coffin. My father, mother and other brother was trying to kill us all. Well actually I could but I didn't fell like killing her after I told her. "Not everyone's life is exciting, but things weren't said be they are meant to stay personal." I said it politely and not cruelly. I don't know why I was being so nice, it was out of character. She then basically asked permission to introduce herself. "Only if you want to." I stated I wanted to see if she would tell me on her own. She told me, and I felt pity for the pathetic human. She had to raise herself, and was alone. But aren't we all alone in the end, even if we had someone we were still alone. "I'm sorry to hear about your family." I said with fake sadness, even though she would see it as real. "It all depends on you, do you feel like you should share anything else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 am

When he told me that some things were meant to be personal, I nodded. "I understand, and you're right. Sorry if I've been a bit too pushy." I liked the fact that he said that in a polite way, and not in a cruel one. It gave me a positive image of his personality. When Kol said that he was sorry to hear about my family, I just simply waved it away before saying: "Nah, don't be. It's not your fault. And, I'm used to living like this. Ofcourse, it's a pity that I don't have a family, but I can't remember then well enought to actually miss them..." I sighed, and looked away. For a second I got lost in my own thoughts, but when Kol asked me if there was anything else I wanted to share, I turned to him. "Hmm... No, I don't think so... Is there anything you would like to know? About me? Or about anything else?"

Last edited by Jennifer Nicolson on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 pm

I chuckled. "Don't worry about it and you weren't pushy." Maybe I'd keep her around for a while she has remarkable manners. "It is a shame that you don't remember them. No good memories to counteract the bad ones." She was lucky in that aspect, both my parents ended up trying to kill our family. I smiled at her. "How about hobbies, what do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)   Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is such a pretty thing out here? (Jennifer/Kol)
Page 1 of 1