Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Staff_zps08fc6213

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Liz_zpse62da61aSense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Empty
PostSubject: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

The eerie fog was lurking near each grave as I flew down from the sky. Taking hawk form was much more convenient now-a-days, so it was my main form of transportation. Once my claws hit the ground, I took human form once more. The black shirt was cascading down my upper-half as the gray skinny jeans complimented the look.
With a long sigh, I ventured towards the graves holding lonely carcasses. If I knew any of these people, I wouldn't be walking on top of their graves.
Dancing on the graves again. I thought with a slight chuckle. I was pulled from my thoughts by the sudden crunching of leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

It is a dark & eerie night , as I'm walking through the cemetery enjoying the peace & quiet, it is one that I have not been to yet before. I stop & pause as I sense something close by, one of my kind. I try to be quiet but as I walk I hear crunching of the leaves....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Using my keen senses, I brushed by the darkened figure. They seemed to be female, one of my kind. A wicked grin was plastered to my face as I lunged towards her, pinning her to the cemetery's knobby grass.
My fangs were fully protruding as I hissed, "Who are you?" My face was masked by the fog, blurring my picture of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

I tried to sense which way the scent was coming from, I could tell it was male, all of sudden I felt a cool breeze wisp by me, then all of a sudden, he pins me down on the grass, as my fangs are protruding & I'm hissing, I fight to get him off me but he is a little stronger then I, since I haven't had human blood in awhile...

He asks who am I, I hiss back at him & state with anger in my voice "Who are you"....trying to see his face, but the fog makes it hard....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 pm

She must have been one tough cookie. With a small smirk, I leaned in close to her ear, "Aiden," I let out a heavy breath, "Maverick."
She was most definitely vampire, for her heart was unbeating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 pm

The both us, slightly out of breath…
He leans in close, & says “Aiden” then takes a breath “Maverick”…
I knew he was a vampire form his scent & his strength, no human can pin me down like that….
I got as closer look at his face, he did not look familiar but he was handsome…
I was finally catching my breath, with a smirk on my face I stated, “My name is Delia Marsh”…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 pm

I tilted my head, for the name sounded familiar, "Do I know you from somewhere?" Her face, her attitude, her voice; all too familiar. My grip increased, trying to figure out if I knew her or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm

He looks at me like he knows me, he asks "do I know you from somewhere"...
He tightens his grip on me......I state at this moment I don't recall if we have met, but you could of been someone that I had a little fun with a while back as I giggle...
I let him keep me pinned down.. for now..anticipating his next move...as I gaze into his eyes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 pm

My eyes roll in a full degree circle before I say, "You wish, honey." Quickly, I sped over to a headstone where I clumsily sat on top of the marble. I did not care if the person below me was rolling in their grave; nothing could scare me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 pm

My eyes sweep over him with disdain, as my lips curl into a smirk “You are rather overly impressed in your opinion of your abilities to astound and amaze, aren't you?” my voice dripping with sarcasm....then as I watch him try to sit upon the gravestone , I can not help myself but not to laugh... so I say to him" thank you for the chuckle, I needed that, so I'm thinking you know this area, well I am new here but I think you know that..." I say with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm

OOC: My cousin, Jacob will be taking over this account now, but he will continue to post for this thread. Smile

My lips dashed upwards to give a small smirk as I slowly swung my feet. "You seem to be reading me as if I am an open book." She seemed to be slightly older than I, but I most definitely had the upper hand in this small battle, for I had once lived in Mystic Falls many years ago.
I practically knew every nook and cranny in this small town. Shrugging my shoulders, I decided to play a small game, "I'm new here as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 pm

He smirks at me & states that I read him like an open book...I can tell he is a little younger then me ...

He states that he is new this town as well.. I learned over the years not to trust anyone, so I go along with his game, and I state "well maybe we can explore this place they call Mystic falls together, I hear their are some interesting people & sights" as I smirk, wandering what he will say next....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:38 pm

OOC: Okay, I'm gonna try my best, so bare with me Smile
I could see the knowing look in her eyes. Feeling busted, I muttered, "Indeed, I hear the chatter among the teens that there is a small establishment called Mystic Grill. It's supposedly all the rave these days in this small town." I lean forward on the headstone, almost falling off, "But I hear that there's a small club just on the outskirts of town." Glancing down I could various small flowers near the bottom of the headstone. I, agitated by the bright colors, kick them to the side, clicking my tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 pm

He knew I wasn’t falling for his game, he said something about a grill, I look at him with a look on my face, “no that’s not me”…but he did say something about a small club in the outskirts of town..” the club sounds like a plan”……as he leans forward on the headstone, he almost falls off, I start to laugh…I see him looking down at the flowers, I noticed he kicked them to the side, “what did those flowers ever do to you”….but then I started to think maybe he might be sensitive to certain colors, which might work to my advantage if I ever need to hurt him…I look to him with a smirk on my face “since you know this town so well I will follow you to club if your wanting to go”… I wait to hear what he would like too…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:51 pm

I shrugged my shoulders, kicking the headstone with the back of my boot. I swore I had seen her face at the Mystic Grill.
"Bright colors are just...bright." I smiled at my clear stupidity-filled reason. The truth was that flowers would remind me of my long-lost love who had run away with another man after she believed that i had died. I felt homesick in that moment.
Then, I tried to brighten the mood by jumping off the headstone and landing directly in front of her, "Lets go." I took hold of her arm to speed away to a club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 pm

He keeps looking at me like he knows me from somewhere, but I have no clue where, maybe when I was at the Mystic Grill earlier but I was only there for a few minutes...he gave this excuse about the flowers that was quite amusing I started to giggle at him.....but he had this somewhat sad look on his face though, I was going to ask if everything was ok but not knowing him to well, if he wanted to share he would...he jumped off the headstone & landed directly in front of me & said "let's go" he took hold of my arm, we sped away to the club fast....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:29 pm

After speeding away, it took only seconds to make it to the club just outside of town, away from the paranormal for once. I glanced over to her, "I have a friend who owns the place." I shrugged my shoulders before whipping the doorr open.
"Welcome to Pulse, enjoy the fright and night." The bored waitress who was sitting on a bar stool said to each person entering. Wanting to have a good night,I compelled her to get the owner, who was a vampire.
After he came out and greeted us, I introduced him to her, "This is Delia, she'll be joining me tonight." I wiggled my eyebrows, and he gave me a knowing smirk.
After walking towards the bar, I asked her, "What do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]   Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sense and Sensible [Delia~Aiden]
Page 1 of 1