Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

No Time For Chit Chat Staff_zps08fc6213

No Time For Chit Chat Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b No Time For Chit Chat 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNo Time For Chit Chat Liz_zpse62da61aNo Time For Chit Chat 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

No Time For Chit Chat 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
No Time For Chit Chat Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
No Time For Chit Chat Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
No Time For Chit Chat Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
No Time For Chit Chat Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
No Time For Chit Chat Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
No Time For Chit Chat Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
No Time For Chit Chat Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

No Time For Chit Chat Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

No Time For Chit Chat Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

No Time For Chit Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

No Time For Chit Chat Empty
PostSubject: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:08 pm

I rushed to the high school where I knew Elena would be having lunch. I opened the door to the school to find Alaric leaving in a huff, "Alaric? Where you going?" He looked up at me and frowned continuing to walk away. I kept walking into the school and passed the many classrooms. "Cafeteria, where are you?" A small, boney teenager passed by me. I grabbed his arm and asked him where the cafeteria was, and he pointed to the room three doors down. I rushed to the cafeteria door, opened it and stepped inside. There must have been over one hundred students gobbling down sandwiches and talking with their mouths full. I looked around for Elena but only saw Bonnie. I walked over to her table and asked, "Bonnie, where's Elena?" She looked up at me, surprised by my sudden entrance.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Caroline was staring intently at Julie Eddington.

Julie was known to be a meth addict, but about a year ago she'd gone to rehab and had seemed clean ever since.

She didn't look clean today, however, eating her food in the cafeteria robotically with a glazed, faraway look in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Bonnie wouldn't answer so I turned my gaze towards Caroline, "Caroline, where's Elena?" I glanced over at the girl next to Caroline, who was a supposed meth addict (as rumors had it). Her hands gripped the sandwich in her hand as she stared at something or someone far off in the distance, "What's wrong with her?" I whispered to Caroline.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:21 pm

"After she had the kid she made a big show about how she wanted to get clean and be a good mom," replied Caroline, "but it looks like she's back on. I hope I'm wrong. I hope she's just got the flu or something."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:36 pm

I gave a worried glance towards the girl. Even though I was short on time, I kept glancing over at the poor girl who's eyes were bloodshot and glassy. "I hope so, too." I whispered. Unbeknownst to me, I was rubbing the back of my neck. What was the deal with that? Then, I remembered the reason I came here: Elena and her whereabouts. It seems that she wasn't here in the cafeteria with her friends since Bonnie wasn't even moving her mouth. I asked once again, "Do you know where Elena is?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Caroline shrugged "dunno".

Caroline walked over to Julie, a fake smile on her face, "heya Julie."

Julie blinked several times, "hi....Caroline."

"We haven't hung out in a long time. Mind if I come over tonight?" asked Caroline.

Julie blinked slowly, "I guess"

Caroline stared intently into Julie's eyes, "say the words, 'Caroline you are invited into my home'"

"Caroline you are invited into my home," Julie repeatedly like a sleepy parrot.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

I watched as Caroline stared deeply into Julie's eyes. 'Smart move, Caroline.' I thought. Although I was intrigued with this situation, I had to find Elena. I could stick around for a little bit longer just to make sure Julie is okay. I walked over to where Caroline was now standing, "So, is she still on the, ahem, "stuff", or is she just sick?" I asked while glancing down at the glassy-eyed Julie who was now back to sluggishly eating her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 pm

In a low whisper that only vampire ears could hear, Caroline said, "I'm going to find out tonight." her expression was cold and hard as she said this.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Caroline barely heard the rest of the conversation. She was too lost in thought. She couldn't allow Julie to destroy her life with addiction. She knew only too well how horrible that was.

________________________________________________________________________________

Later that night...

Caroline clung to a window-frame on Julie's house.

"Come on Remy," said Julie, "just give me a couple of ounces. I'll give you a blowjob for it."

"I dunno," replied Remy, "I can get blowjobs for free, and you are looking kinda tired and skanky for my tastes."

Caroline was more than a little surprised at how handsome Remy looked. She always pictured drug-dealers as dirty old men. Whereas Remy was, at most, 25 years old. He was tall and handsome. He looked a lot like Stefen, except taller and more muscular.

"Tell ya what," said Remy, "I'll give ya one ounce if you give me both a BJ and a rim-job."

Caroline had heard enough. She exploded through the window, sending shattered glass everywhere.

She jumped on Remy, wrapping her legs around his waist, and her arms over his shoulders. She could feel the warmth from his muscular chest against her breasts as she held him tight. His heart was beating fast, she could tell from his pulse throbbing against her breasts, and against her thighs.

She found the curve of his neck, nestled her mouth against the smooth skin, and for a moment she savored the pulse of his jugular throbbing against her tongue. She sighed blissfully as her fangs pierced the throbbing flesh. His blood filled her mouth and she swallowed, shivering with delight.

Caroline drank and drank and drank, squeezing Remy's body to the beat of their hearts. He was a powerfully muscular man, and his heart was just as strong as the rest of him. It beat strong and pure, a hypnotic beat that enthralled Caroline. Then just when she thought she would drown in that sound forever, it stopped.

Remy's body dropped to the ground, and Caroline rose with his lifeblood warm and alive inside her, filling her completely.

Julie was screaming.

"Stop" commanded Caroline, looking into the girl's eyes, "you will forget this night and go to sleep. When you wake up, the very idea of taking drugs will be completely repulsive to you."

Julie robotically went to bed. Caroline threw the body over her shoulder and went to bury it in the woods.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time For Chit Chat   No Time For Chit Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time For Chit Chat
Page 1 of 1