Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Acting human in a wayward world. Staff_zps08fc6213

Acting human in a wayward world. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Acting human in a wayward world. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nActing human in a wayward world. Liz_zpse62da61aActing human in a wayward world. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Acting human in a wayward world. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Acting human in a wayward world. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Acting human in a wayward world. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Acting human in a wayward world. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Acting human in a wayward world. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Acting human in a wayward world. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Acting human in a wayward world. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Acting human in a wayward world. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Acting human in a wayward world. Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Acting human in a wayward world. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Acting human in a wayward world.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Acting human in a wayward world. Empty
PostSubject: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Yes of course I was human. I was almost seventeen years of age. Junior in high school. I had two uncles, a twin brother and the perfect boyfriend who understood me and where I came from because we both live double lives.

Today Jer went with Ric to practice shooting again. It was good for him since all my bag of tricks were concealed in Girly things. I took a deep breath of the cool air in founders park. It was fall, two weeks before Halloween, my birthday. I guess the supernatural world we all live in was evident, even on the day of my birth

I looked around at the locals here. Some were playing with children, others were talking with their groups of people. I was alone today trying to live a human life. That seemed impossible with my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:12 pm

I took a walk today to clear my head and mostly get away from the arguing of my siblings. Kol decided to aggravate Rebekah today so now the house is a war zone. Ususally Finn and I try to keep the peace but some of us are still upset with each other.

I walked over to the Town Square where the residents of Mystic Falls like to socicalize with each other. Many seemed to be having small gatherings because the wind here wasn't horrible and it would get worse as the season went on. I watched all the families get together with their loved one and it made me miss my time with my family when we were human.

I was so busy reminiscing in old memories that I ran into someone. This rarely happens to me but I was so lost in my memories as a human, the times I miss most. "Excuse me, I am very sorry." I told the young brunnette.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:19 pm

I ran into someone. I should have been paying attention to where I was walking. I turned around to look at the tall man dressed in a business suit. "It's ok. I should have paid attention." He looked busy either lost in thought or in a hurry. I thought his face was fimiliar. "Do I know you? You seem very fimiliar." it wasn't like me to forget a past face.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm

I was a bit surprised the young woman had apologized. Most people of this generation, especially the young ones, didn't have much respect or class for elders but she did. Glad to know the entire generation wasn't horrible.
I did a quick once over of the girl and she didn't strike me as familiar but I had a feeling I've seen her. "I don't think we've met but I am Elijah, its nice to meet you." I said putting my hand out for her to shake. She did have something familiar about her I recongized.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Even the name sounded fimiliar. It had a great sense of class to it. I placed my hand out. "Elizabeth Salvatore, it's nice to meet you Elijah." he seemed like a nice person. There was no way that he could be a vampire or anything, right?
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Salvatore. Thats what I recongized, she had the aura of one "Its nice to meet you Elizabeth, very beautiful name by the way." I told her. I always thought the name Elizabeth was classy. "Salavtore? As in the founding family?" I asked her. I didn't know for sure if she knew of Stefan and Damon or if she was related to vampires so I had to be very careful when I talked about this. Humans did not need to be a mess like this.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm

"Yes. They are my ancestors. It's nice to see someone knows something about Mustic Falls history. But we are not really The founding families. In the tenth century, there was a group of settlers who lived here temporarily due to the black plague that swept across Europe. My ancestors only conned the name." I had to admit a few things. One, I talked to much. Two, now I KNOW I am a history buff. Three, he was really handsome looking. If only I were older. Oh well, easy come easy go.

"Are you a friend if my uncles? Stefan and Damon Salvatore."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

I smiled as Elizabeth had begun a history ramble. I knew the information I just had to play along as if I was human. "Were not friends per se but I do know them. We talk now and then."I told her. So she does know Stefan and Damon, now I just need to be careful around the topic of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:08 pm

So he talked to them. There was a chance he knew about them then. I had to act normal even though my heart picked up a few beats. "I take it your not new in town?" I didn't know anything about him and here I was talking to him. It seemed normal to me instead of being in on the supernatural loop.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm

"Lets just say I've been in and out of this town in the last few months or so." I told her. With Klaus and Elena daggering me as much as they did, I've been in this town few times. I could feel her heart pick up a bit, she must be fearing something. "How long have you been here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Hmm. A drifter. The Falls had plenty of those. "This is my hometown. I've lived here forever." I wish I could live forever. It sucked being human. I couldn't do anything that my family or friends could do. All I ever want is to be a vampire and not be Buffy the teenage vampire slayer. Hell, Bonnie was sabrina the teenage witch.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh excuse me, I haven't see you around before so I thought you may have just moved here." I said. Damon and Stefan never mentioned her so I didn't know over her very well.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 pm

"Its fine. A lot of people who talk to my uncles say that." I guess they were protecting me. They dont need to do that. I can take care of myself. There was something about Elijah that i couldnt quite place my finger on. He seemed really great. "Have you moved in or are you passing by again?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"I guess I can say I moved here but its only for the time being. I have a bit of a mess with my family I have to take care of." I said. I didn't want to tell her anything she doesn't need to know. If Stefan and Damon are trying to protect her from all this they are doing a fine job.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm

It finally came to me. How could I be so stupid? Elijah Mikealson. Klaus' older brother. I couldnt lie to him. "How is that mess with Klaus and your mother now? I am sorry but it just came to me where I saw you before. It was at the ball. You have a very nice home though, if I can say." I blew my cover. I couldnt believe i forgot about the whole Orginals thing.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm

I was schocked she came out so quickly and easily about where she knew me. "Well now that we seem to know how you know me I guess there is no need to act anymore." I told her. "The mess is still what it is, everyone is on different sides and they is a heavy amount of disagrement." I said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 pm

I felt bad for him. "Im sorry. I dont know the true severity of your situation." I couldnt believe that my family got into this mess over Elena. And it would have never happen if Katherine had done her things. "If there is anything I can do, just tell me. I never wear vervain so there is no worry about betral."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 pm

"Well you must feel pretty safe in a family and town full of vampires if you don't wear vervain." I told her. It did strike me as odd that she didn't wear vervain and she offered her assistance. I would have thought Stefan and Damon would tell her I was the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 pm

"I have found that I have already associated myself with some very questionable supernaturals in town without bothering too. I was given the plants but I ended up sneaking them into my friends things." I didn't care what he thought about my lifestyle. It was my nature, nothing that anyone else would ever understand.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 pm

"Well I can't question your judgment seeing as I don't know that well but I will offer a word of advice. Just because you know many supernatural beings doesn't mean they are all the same, some are quiet dangerous." I told her. I thought what she did was something I could respect but a young human girl like herself should be careful. She has remarkable drive though.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

"I know there are some to watch. Katerina Petrova ring a bell?" I wish that this name would bring one feeling instead of a few mixed ones. He seemed willing to help a human like myself, but why? We're my uncles not his very enemy right now since all Orginals were tied together by a spell? "Why are you helping me? I appreciate it, I really do. But I don't follow your, intentions."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 pm

I looked down chuckling. "Katerina is always one to watch, most devious woman I've ever met." I said looking away. I don't particulary like talking about Katerina. "I have no intentions. I just don't like seeing innocent people get hurt in a vampire's mess." I told her. "I admire your strength in the way you deal with the supernatural but this game is very dangerous." I could tell now that Elizabeth did not enjoy being human, she tried to show no fear to the world vampires, werewolves, and hybrids and yet she should.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Everything that I seemed to do looked like a game. I just wish I could say I am living my life the best I can. "Everything is a game in both our worlds. The only difference I see is the supernatural world is for people who can take charge in any situation and the human world has more limitations." I didn't want to be a human but I didn't want to be dead. I could tell he meant his words by innocent, but I was a murderer before I turned sixteen. I wasn't innocent, I was guilty.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 pm

"Being supernatural doesn't make you better Elizabeth, you wouldn't believe how many werewolves and vampires want to be human again. Just because we have many strengths doesn't mean were better then everyone." I told her. I could see what she was looking into about being supernatural, well its not all its cracked up to be. There more then just physical strength involved.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:01 pm

I did t understand how almost every conversation I had was about smelt turning. I needed a topic change but it seemed had to find one. "Have you found out any information about a possible attack? I have been left out of hose situations due to my own personal. Hoofs and I would like to help now. I just don't like being the cheerleader or the bench warmer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acting human in a wayward world.   Acting human in a wayward world. Empty

Back to top Go down

Acting human in a wayward world.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next