Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Brave New World(?) Staff_zps08fc6213

Brave New World(?) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Brave New World(?) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBrave New World(?) Liz_zpse62da61aBrave New World(?) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Brave New World(?) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Brave New World(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Brave New World(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Brave New World(?) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Brave New World(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Brave New World(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Brave New World(?) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Brave New World(?) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Brave New World(?) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brave New World(?) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Brave New World(?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Bites : 80
Awesomeness : 0

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:50 pm

So this is the place, where I will work from now on.
I was standing on the front door, looking at the name of the restaurant that I had applied to: Mystic Grill.
I took a deep breath and stepped inside, not knowing how my life in Mystic Falls would be.
"It's going to be better, Eric. You left your past behind. New town, a whole new world."
But it sounded so much easier than it was actually. My past would always exist in my mind, even if I tried to erase it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Working at the Grill, a smile was on my face as I was taking orders for some of my usuals as they looked at me with a smile on their faces. I wore my vervain necklace around my neck as I also wore my signature smile for everyone to smile. I then looked up as I saw a stranger walked in. A new person in town? Hopefully not another vampire. Those damn vampires were everywhere in this town.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

I started looking around a little bit. Mostly because I searched for someone who could help me. I mean, it was the first day at work. Suddenly, I noticed a girl, probably a waitress here, who looked directly at me. She seemed curious. Well, probably because I was new here. I tried to smile a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:18 pm

I smiled as I then walked up to him. "Well hello there stranger. How can I help you?" I placed my hands on my hips as I still wore my friendly smile up at the man who had just entered the Grill. I was curious as to why anyone would come here to Mystic Falls when there has been so many murders going on due to some vampires and Hybrids going crazy, but thankfully I was being protected and felt safe around this small town.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 pm

"Uhm, hi", I started
"I'm Eric. Eric Warren. I applied for job here. They told me I could start today."
I tried to smile again. But it did not work really well. It was hard to begin again and to be nice to people, when you know that you shouldn't be. I shouldn't be nice. Especially because i knew what kind of creature I was. And I knew, she was a human. But she smelled....
I looked at her necklace. Vervain. Oh, great. So it was true, this small town had some issues with vampires. Did I made a bad choice by coming here?
"So, do you work here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:39 pm

I giggled as I then looked at the man named Eric before me. "Why yes I do work here and I will love to show you the ropes around her. My name is Erin Smith, but please just call me Erin. I am the head waitress here at the girl, but I also work as the bartender at times. Come follow me Eric and we will get your apron for you." I then motioned for him to follow me behind the bar to get his apron. He must of been the new guy my boss told me to watch over. This man looked older then me, but I had to be the motherly figure for him at work. Another giggle left from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:54 pm

She looked like a lively person.
" Thanks", I said quick and followed her behind the bar. I looked around while I was walking and I saw some people still staring at me. Okay, Mystic Falls is a small town, they probably know everybody here, so it's strange for them to see someone knew[i]
I tried to ignore it. But it was harder than I thought.
I swallowed. Those people looked at me like my old friends at the party in Boston a few months ago, where Sebastian was killed.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm

I smiled as I turned around to him. "So what are you working as here? Bartender? Waiter? Bus Boy? Cook?" I was very friendly to everyone and I always wanted to try and make some new friends. "And calm down there Eric, no one here is going to get you. I promise you that. they just aren't use to new people." I turned to the people staring and said, "What? Haven't seen a new person before?! Look away you nosey people." The costumers looked down as they chuckled a bit. The costumers here loved my personality.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Erin was a friendly person. She acted very self confident, but not in a bad way. She seemed like a good friend.
"I'm going to work as a waiter. But I can also work as a bartender. On some days. It depends. So, what do I have to know?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:16 pm

I smiled some more. "What you need to know is that I am the head waitress and take care of all of the waitresses and waiters here. And if you do work the bar, look out for Damon Salvatore. He is a usual here and boy if he could he would drink out the bar dry and leave us with nothing for everyone else." I then handed him his apron. "Come follow me and I will show you the ropes of serving on our costumers."
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 pm

I laughed. Damon Salvatore. That name sounded familiar, but I didn't know why.
I nodded and was ready to start. "So Erin, how are the people around here? Especially the guests? I heard some things about... issues. Accidents that were never cleared. I don't want to sound too curious, but it would be nice to know this place better." I smiled, and looked directly in her eyes. I was sure, she knew something. More than she would probably say. But I wanted to try it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 pm

A flash of fear crossed my eyes as I then hugged myself. My real parents were killed by vampires, and my brother, Emmett, blamed me for their death. Emmett kicked me out of the house and I now lived with a Hybrid named Luke, who was practically like a real older brother to me. "This town is one crazy town. I am lucky I live in the woods so I do not really come in this town unless I need to." I was shaking a bit as I thought of the supernatural that went around this whole small town.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm

She looked as if she was afraid to tell me what was going on, so I decided not to dig in all that any longer. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to force you to tell me anything. I moved here, because my college is near Mystic Falls. I will get to know the people. Hopefully they'll accept me." I grinned and cleared my throat. "Never mind. I worked as waiter once, so I know how I'm going to do it. When can I start, Boss?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:01 pm

I smiled sadly as he changed the subject at that moment as I then sighed a bit as I was thankful for him. "You can start now, and please just call me Erin." I smiled softly at him as i then played with my necklace, my heart was racing as some flashbacks ran through my mind at that moment and I calmed down very slowly at that moment then. I just needed to look at the present and not at the past and I will be just okay. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 am

"Alright, Erin." I smiled and took my jacket off. It was pretty warm in here. I took a little notebook and a pencil and wanted to go to the first table with guests which were waiting for a waiter to order something, when I turned around to ask her something. "I have a last question. Did you know a guy named Sebastian Reese?"
[i]my best friend that I accidentally killed without knowing??
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 am

I then looked at him and think. "That name sounds pretty familiar. How old was he?" My eyes looked at Eric as I could sense that something happened between then two of them. I then placed a hand onto Eric's arm and looked up into his deep eyes. "Did something happen between the two of you Eric? Sorry if I seem nosey..I will stop asking questions now, I am sorry I asked." I shook my head and then looked away at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 am

I looked at her hand on my arm and then back to her eyes. I tried to smile, but the memories in my head were too strong. It wasn't her fault that I felt so ... Guilty?
"No, it's totally fine. He was my best friend. You remind me of him. He always tried to make everybody smile. He's ... dead now. Because of an accident a few months ago." I looked down and swallowed. That was more then I actually wanted to say. Why did I told her?probably because she reminded me of him. "Well, back to work. "
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am

I was honored when he said that I reminded him of his best friend. A smile formed on my lips as I then hugged his arm before I let him get back to work. "I am honored that I remind you of your late friend, Eric." I smiled some more as I then walked to go back and get bak to work myself. A smile stayed on my face the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:53 pm

It was a week now that I started working in the Mystic Grill and everything was going well.
"What can I get for you guys?", I asked and took the pencil out of my jeans pocket. The group of high school students were giggling around, and ordering at the same time, which made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:57 pm

I was not having a great day that day as I was wiping off my tears and walked into the Grill. My head was bowed as I walked pass everyone. I was in fact a little late to work as I then put on my apron and looked at myself in the mirror at that moment as I then cleaned off my face at that moment and put on my signature smile for the costumers.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

"Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks, guys"
I walked back to the bar and saw that Erin came in. I couldn't see her face but something seemed wrong. She was never late at work.
"Hey Erin", I said
"Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

I turned to my now dear friend Eric and smiled up at him. "Everything is fine now Eric thank you." I wiped my eyes quickly as I then hugged Eric before I went to my position as bar tender that day. I tied me hair up into a ponytail, but my eyes looked like I was not there at all and I was in a whole new world.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

I stood there for a couple of seconds, before I could move again. I followed her back to the bar and took some glasses, while I started to speak.
"Seriously, Erin. What's going on? I mean I know you better now and you were never like this before. Did something happen to you? You can tell me."
Well, you'll tell it to a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 pm

I smiled at him and whispered, "I was kicked out by my brother Emmett...He called me a slut and whore, even though he gave my virginity up to one of his friends just so he could get more beer. I ran away from there and now I live with a hy-...my friend Luke who is more like a brother to me. I have no clue what is going on with my love life and I really do not know who my real friends are." I sighed as I then kept my smile, not because I was happy, but because I was to look happy at work."
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm

So I wasn't the only one with no luck in life. "I'm sorry, Erin." I didn't know what else I should do, so I hugged her.
"Just so you know, there are people you can know as you're friends." I grinned. And I meant it. I knew the feeling to need real friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brave New World(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World(?)   Brave New World(?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave New World(?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next