Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Staff_zps08fc6213

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Liz_zpse62da61aLunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm

I walked into the lunch room when it began to fill. Sophia didn't show up necause her auditions were at noon and they were two hours away. Stefan and Elena had first lunch which left her alone. She scanned the room for an empty seat. She found one by a boy. This boy had short dark brown hair. She glanced at his wrist and saw a vervain bracelet. How could Jeremy be back? Wasn't he in Denver? I pushed the thought out of my head and walked to his left. "Hey Jeremy. I didn't know you came back to Mystic Falls. Oh... Do you mind if I sit here?" my questions sounded so abrupt that I almost said it all in one breath. Hood way to act calm and normal around here, phft.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:13 pm

I sat at the lunch table with my headphones on. It was a good day for listening to The Beatles, so that's what I did to pass the time. I never eat school lunches, so my sketchpad took the place of my lunch tray. I flipped through the pages, trying to decide on what to draw next. I had come to like drawing landscapes, specifically the mountains, but there weren't exactly mountains here to draw.

I twirled my pencil while thinking when Elizabeth came over. I quickly removed my headphones and looked up at her, "Yeah I just got back, and go ahead." I nodded to wards the seat and smiled at her. "So is anything new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 pm

I t about how to answer his question while I say in the seat. Vampire uncles constantly fighting, hybrids on the loose, all Orginals awake. "Still working at the Grill as the bartender now. Nothing really going on. How was Denver?" I saw his Sketchpad open. His landscapes were beautiful. Every detail popped, from the mountain top to the basin below. These must have been the exact ones from the moutain range there. "That's really good. Are these from Denver?" I was so fanasised by the unique drawing that was open on his pad.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm

I nodded, it hadn't seemed like anything had changed. I wondered if I could get back to work at The Grill. "Denver was great, really great. I was sad to leave, but still happy to be back." I smiled at her while she looked at my sketches. "Thanks, and yeah I had a pretty good view of the mountains from our house." I said looking at the picture she was looking at, I considered it an alright drawing, but it was nothing compared to the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:50 pm

My smiling face looked at his. He seemed to forget about everything before, and that was a good thing. "I think we are all happy to see you back. I bet Denver was beautiful. I can't wait to leave here, actually. It sounds wired, but The Falls seems less as lively as it used to be." it was ironic, my words had a second meaning that I was hopping he wouldn't notice. Jeremy was a great guy. He doesn't deserve to be placed in the dark on this, but it was for his protection. If he only knew the situation and if Klaus never came around, he might have still been here. "So, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 pm

"Yeah, well it's good to be back." I really was happy to be back at home, I just wished I could have brought everything about Colorado with me. I missed just being able to sit outside and draw all the different amazing sights. "I know what you mean, I'll most likely head back that way as soon as I get out of here. I can't recall this place ever really being lively in the first place." I said thinking the only time this town got exciting was when it was Founder's week and even that was boring.
"I'm great, things are about as good as they can get I guess. How about yourself?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm

"I'm good too." is all I could say. Was I suppose to tell him what was going on? That he was yet again living in a town full of supernatural beings and he didn't know? That at any moment he could die due to some rouge vampire or werewolf or hybrid? Of course not. And I wasn't about to give him any clue as to what was really going on.

"Who else knows your back?" we were at schooling a small town. Who wouldn't know that he was back? It was conversation, so it should work.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 pm

"Good to hear, and I think almost everyone, although I haven't seen everyone yet." I said. I had barely talked to Elena since getting back and hadn't seen either of the Salvatores. I wasn't really sure what was up with all of them. "I've only been back a couple days, but I still figured I'd see Stefan or Damon. What are they up to?" I asked and looked around the cafeteria, seeing if maybe Stefan had come in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 pm

"Oh them. Well you know them. They fight alot, get in a verbal fight, then a physical one and they end there night getting drunk. I dont know where they are, I havent seen them since three-ish yesterday." I did wonder where they went. Maybe it was another thing to kill Klaus. I could have been helping them out but I was stuck being house-sitter. I hadnt seen Elena either. "Where is Elena? I havent talked to her a lot lately." I wish we didnt have our little spat when I turned into my bitch self a few weeks ago. I sighed sliently looking around the cafeteria, just as he did.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

"Sounds like the usual then." I said thinking not much has changed. The longer I was back the more I remembered how boring this place was. "I don't know, haven't seen or talked to her much since I've gotten back." They had only seen each other a few times since he got back, and she hadn't had much to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 pm

"O guess she's been a bit busy lately, sorry." was I suppose to tell him I was the reason for his parents car accident? That I was the reason they ended up in the river and drowned? Wasn't that the reason why when Elena and I are seen together, it's because something happened to at least one of my uncles? I could do that to him. Elena would have to tell him. "What do you have after lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:35 pm

"Yeah I dont know what's up, everything seems a little weird around here lately." I said. It seemed to me that people weren't very excited for me to be back, it was like they were happier when I was away. I smiled at Elizabeth, not wanting to seem negative. I had to think a second about what my schedule was, they had put me in the same routine as before I had left, but it had been a while. "English, what about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

"English." he looked slightly annoyed. Elena wasn't talking and he had been here for a few days. It was strange. He needed to feel welcomed back to the Falls. "I hear theres a party tonight for the football team since they are going to State. I can pick you up if Elena's not going." I smiled back at him hopping that I could brighten his day.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm

"Cool!" I said remembering she was in a few of my classes this year. We had never talked much, but most of that was on my part. "A party eh?" I tried to remember the last party I went to, it had been a while. I didn't know if I felt like really partying, but it'd stil be nice to get out and see everyone. "Yeah that sounds fun, what time?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 pm

I smiled as he said yes. I took out my cell phone and looked at the message. "Starts at Ten. Wew can get a bite to eat before if you want." I knew I sounded slightly desperate to go to the party. I mean I needed something to distract me from everything else that was going on. I remebered have some of the same classes together. We sat by each other in English before he left , and Mr. Hemilwright didnt change the seating chart, at least not that i knew of.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"Yeah sounds good. I haven't been at The Grill in a while." I was starting to look forward to tonight. I'd missed the good ole bonfires, well the ones I could barely remember at least. "So what time do you want to eat? Eight?" I asked her as I started to wonder if I was missing out on some girl hints or something of this being more than just friends.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

"Sure. Egight sounds great." Tonight was sounding fun. I couldnt wait. No vampire uncle drama. No hybrid invasion, well Tyler would an exception. And the only witch would be Bonnie. It was going to be great. "Do you want to invite anyone else? Maybe Bonnie or Elena?" i asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:33 pm

"Alright cool." I said glad to have something to look forward to. "I'm sure they'll already be there." I said as the lunch bell rang, it was time for us to leave. I grabbed my sketchbook and put them back in my bag. "Well, off to class I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:36 pm

I grabbed my brown messenger bag as the bell rang. I stood up and looked at him. "Yeah. English. Oh we are reading Shakespere, in case you wanted to know." i told him. I couldnt remember the title of the play for my life, but I did know that it wasnt set in fair Verona.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 pm

"Wonderful" I said sarcastically. "Sounds like a good hour for a nap if you ask me." I said grinning at her and started walking out the cafeteria, I needed to swing by my locker to grab my book.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yeah, you and everyone else in the class. I thought we were done with Shakspere after Romeo and Juliet." I said waving to the few that waved at me. I felt bad for him. He didnt know what was happening and here I am inviting him to a party that everyone will be at so we are both distracted from the world of vampires, werewolves, witchs, hybrids and possibly ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 pm

"We're in high school, we're never done with Shakespeare." I said wondering who thought Shakespeare was educational, it was a joke. I stopped at my locker and grabbed my book real quick then continued walking. "The more I'm here, the more I remember this place being a joke."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:20 pm

I walked right with him after he grabbed his book. "Well, we have two more years and we can leave this joke. Go and do whatever it is we want to do." I looked around the halls of the tiny school. I surprised me how true his words were, yet they also held a false sense in them. This town was just on everyone's nerves anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 pm

"That's for sure." I said as we walked into the classroom. "What do you think you're going to do when you get out of here?" I asked. I glanced around the room, the kids that were already in their seats hadn't changed so I just assumed my seat in the back was still the same and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

I took my seat to his left and thought about his question. "I dont know. I think I might go to college on the west coast. I think I'll either major in History or the Fine Arts. I think I am more of a history buff than talking braodly on a stage. Sounds wierd, I know, but its something I like. What about you?" I could guess it would be art for him. His sctechs were amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next