Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aLunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:05 am

"That's cool. I didn't know you were that into history." I said and thought about the question myself. "Well I've been thinking maybe animation or graphic design, something along that line. I'm not real sure." It was something that needed more thought, but I'd put it off for another day.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 pm

"Miss Salvatore, since you seem to be my top student, I want you to get Mr. Gilbert up to speed on the book. He will have a test Friday to see how bad of a teacher you are." said the elderly man giving her a copy of the book.

"But Mr. Helimwright, todays Tuesday. Fridays only three days away. I have to teach him-"

"The entire book. Three days. Use your time wisely." he said and turned around to his desk.

"I swear he's another coach Tanner." I said looking at the book uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

I tried hard not to laugh as Elizabeth was told to teach me the book. I glanced at the title, it was "Macbeth." Not exactly the most exciting piece of Shakespeare. I laughed at her comment on coach Tanner, I wasn't sure anyone would compare to him though, although Helimwright seemed like he was on his way.
"Hey, don't worry about anything. I can look it up on the internet, it won't take 5 minutes, let alone 3 days. We'll be alright." I said. I wasn't worried about my grade at all, and SparkNotes would get me most of the information about the book I needed to not fail a test. I had a lot to do to catch up with things in Mystic Falls, reading Shakespeare was not one of them.
I moved my desk next to hers since it looked like an independent reading day. I took one of the books and opened it. "Now, if we just act like we're doing something we have the rest of the hour to talk." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

I laughed a little as he sctooed his desk closer to mine. I opened my book to the first page and pretended to read it. "So, what do you want to talk about? Oh, did you meet any girls while in Denver? I heard their very athletic and love to ski there." I told him. Nothing was new or intresting in the Falls, so hearing about these different places would be cool. I knew what Damon had compelled him to think. I know it was for his saftey, but nobody will ever be safe, espically in this town.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 pm

I smiled at her. "Yeah I met a few, none of them really stuck around long." I thought about when I first started at Westpoint High, I was on every girls radar. It was nice at first but it quickly got annoying. Yeah, there were a few I liked back, but I just didn't have the time. "And there were the athletic preppy bitchy ones, but they're not really my type, and skiing wasn't really my thing either. It was nice to go up the slopes though and draw when the weather wasn't too bad though." I said and then turned the page in my book to make it seem like we were doing something.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm

I smiled as he talked about the girls in Denver. It was good to hear some of them were just like the girls here. "Have you seen Bonnie yet? I bet she'll be glad that your back." Bonnie gets Jeremy back, great. I had nothing against Bonnie at all. She was a great friend and all, but I never seemed to get what my other friends got. Popularity, the boys, even the girls nights. I got the opposite. I spent my nights avoiding punchs from vampires and cleaning up blood either off their bodies or the carpets. It was that, laundry and inviting supernaturals in.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 pm

"Yeah I stopped by her house to see her, she seemed surprised. It was kind of awkward though." I said trying not to think about it. She had seemed a little weird, pretty much everyone had since he I had returned. Maybe it's just me I thought. I could tell I have changed since Colorado and maybe the others just weren't used to the change. "I guess things are different since I've left, with not just her but others too."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:36 pm

I looked down a moment. I couldnt believe nobody has seen him except for Elena, Bonnie and I. "Well everyone will be at the bonfire. We will have our welcoming party there while celbrating Timberwolf history and yaddy-yadda." I told him. i felt bad that he might feel unwelcomed home. I was bound to change that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:53 pm

"Yeah, it should be fun." I smiled at her and shifted in my chair. The quietness of the class made me just want to sleep. I was just ready to get out of here. I put down my book since there was no use to pretending we were actually doing something, no one else was. "I don't think a welcoming party is necessary for me, we should just celebrate whatever the occasion is and get drunk."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:25 pm

"Ok, whatever works for you." I smiled at him. I had a feeling that I was being slightly aggressive with plans for him. First he comes here and I tell him about the bonfire. Now were going out to eat tonight, as a friendly date thing. And now I had to teach him Mcbeth. "Hey, you know you can talk to me about anything that bothers you, right? Here." I took out a piece of paper and a purple pen. i wrote my number on it. "Here's my number."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:44 pm

I nodded as she spoke and took the piece of paper from her. Glancing at it and seeing her number I smiled and put it in the pocket my phone was in. "Thanks, I appreciate it." I said, smiling. I really did, it would be nice to have someone new to talk to since everyone else seemed so distant these days, and Elizabeth seemed to really care about him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 pm

"No problem. You can call me when ever and if I dont answer your best guess is the bar at the Grill. I was 'promoted' to underaged bartender. im glad the sheriff hasnt shown up yet." I emphazied the promeoted part. I tried not to sound so desparte, but Jer was the only real human I knew personally.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:36 am

"Alrighty, and that's cool. How's that working out for you? I'm sure even if the sheriff did show up they wouldn't care, somehow you can get away with anything at The Grill " I said remembering how many times underage people have gotten drinks there, what's a underage bartender matter?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm

I smirked slightly. "Yeah, I guess so." he was right. I closed my book since nobody else was doing anything and the sand bag if a teacher didn't do anything about it. I looked back at Jeremy. "Are you going to take that after school art class?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 pm

"I'm not for sure. It sounds interesting, but the thought of staying here later than I have to isn't that tempting. " I said grinning at her. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm

"Curiosity. Sorry, I'm budding into your business. You can tell me if I sound to personal or anything. I tend to talk a little to much." Itold him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm

I smiled at her and shook my head, "No it's cool, I was just curious myself, and there's nothing wrong with that. Talk all you want, I'm here to listen."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 pm

I laughed slightly. The others were joking and dancing around while the deaf teacher looked at the papers he was grade ing. "Ok. So what do you want to talk about?@
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm

"Well, for starters how about how stupid people are." I said nodding towards all the other people in the room. We were juniors, yet everyone still acted as if they were in junior high. "Or we could talk about you since I've told you everything new about me. Besides The Grill, what are you up to?" I asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm

I looked to the others. It was comical. "I finished the elementary play props for Mrs. Smith. That was something." I rolled my eyes at that. To much paint. "Basically nothing more than the normal. Cheer leading, school, bar tending and being a teen." I was flattered that he wanted to talk about me. I never did this with anyone else, not even my uncles or girl- friends.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm

I nodded as she spoke. "That's nice, sounds like you're keeping busy. How's cheer going this year? Hopefully not too much drama?" I asked, happy to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm

"Cheer is great. Im toward the top this year. Second row. I hated being the middle of the bottom row last year. there hasnt been any drama this year, so far, so you can call it an odd year. I will be glad when we come back from State because that means cheer is over for a month or so." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"That's good, I bet by next year you'll be on top, senior status. When is state?" I said smiling back at her. "What are you going to do with a month of free time?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm

"I can't wait for senior year. I'm hoping Caroline will make me captain next year, but for now I will see how everything goes. States Friday. I'm driving up. Would you like to come?" I thought about his question. "I have no idea. Anything can happen in a month.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:26 pm

"I'm sure if you keep it up you'll have no problem next year." I said. I couldn't wait til senior year either, it would be one year closer to being out of high school forever. I raised my eyebrow at her invitation. "Yeah I suppose I could, don't have anything else going on at the moment." I smiled at her, thinking a roadtrip with her would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)   Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch Special: Conversation for free (Jeremy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next