Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIce cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aIce cream date with the rugrats (Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)   Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Eli watched as Soph and Ryan left, holding Luka in her arms as the two rode off in his car. Eli steped away from the door, boucning the fussy baby. "So Erin, want some ice cream? I brought a huge tub of vanilla. It should be in the freezer." she said as she turned to Erin. Then Luka balled his hands into fists, hitting Eli. "Thats not nice Luka. Come on now, calm down." she said, placing him down near James Eli stood back up, placing her hands on her hips as the boy smiled and crawled away to play with James. "Men." she told herself and to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)   Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:37 pm

I laughed a bit as Katherine just sat there, watching the television as she was paying no attention to the two boys were going to go to and play with some toys. "Ice cream would be wonderful. Please and thank you of course! I will go and get the bowls!" Then I made a dash towards the kitchen in a fast human pace with a smile wide on my lips as I then took out two bowls and spoons for Liz and I. "In the freezer, right Bensen?" I called out to her as I then went to the freezer and pulled out the tube of ice cream and set it out to scoop it out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)   Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:56 pm

"Yes JLaw. Hey, do the kids watch Rugrats or spongebob or something?" she asked, taking the remote and trying to find the kid channel. To bad they couldnt have a scary movie marathon. Oh well, beggers cant be choosers. Eli placed the t.v on rugrats and walked into the kitchen, handing the remote to Erin as she hoped up on the counter. "Remember Junior year when we were inseperatable and everyone thought we were lesbian lovers?" She asked, grabbing a bowl and a spoon.

Last edited by Elizabeth Montague on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)   Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 pm

I almost spit out my ice cream as I blushed and laughed a bit as I started to shake my head a bit as if I was trying to forget it, but it was there in my mind now. "I do I do. Wasn't that when you were with...James? Was his name James?" I asked as I then tilted my head my to side as I then smiled very slightly. I knew they were no longer together, but I never did know why they ended being with one and other.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)   Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Eli took a spponful of the ice cream as she metioned James. "Yeah. Thinking about it now, i dont see how i could have been with m=him. Im glad his sire forced him to dump me to be honest." she said, laughing lightly about the topic. She didnt really ecell in the romantic department of life, at all. "Hey, you my friend have only been with two guys in your life while ive been with at least ten. Yous doing way better than i am." she said, garbbing another spoonfull.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)   Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 pm

I shook my head and frowned. "You don't know...do you? Remember when Soph was with that man, Sergiy? Well he came after me and we had sex, but he did not tell me he was using me to get rid of Sophia. I do not count him as a boyfriend. I ran away from him and never seen him since. Then I was with Luke, now you know how that all went down. He divorced me and I thought I was never going to find love again, until I met Nic. Thank goodness I went into The Grill that one night to get shots after my divorce and I met him." My frown had then turned into a smile very slowly once more as I took yet another bite of my ice cream. "You will find love one day. I know you will Benson."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)   Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice cream date with the rugrats (Erin)
Page 1 of 1